Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Rehgol the Grand Master of Changel..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143398
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 06-Sep-22 01:50 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143398, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Rehgol the Grand Master of Changelings, Magistrate of Galadon"

Tue Sep 6 13:48:24 2022

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Rehgol perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:133

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Rehgol (Anonymous)Thu 08-Sep-22 05:04 PM
Charter member
#143418, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Rehgol the Grand Master of Cha..."
In response to Reply #0

Thank you so much for the kind words! Mezai especially always finds the exact right thing to say.

First off, Rehgol was made to be an exploratory character. I got really lucky on forms (eagle/grizzly/crag soarer/jackal), too.

The problem was that Rehgol's role was half-assed and it leaked out to my RP. This made the character, at least playing him, boring as hell eventually. I had imagined him as sort of a butler type, but I couldn't think of how to develop the role from there. And learning a lot of ABS locations was great, but man other than that I just am not smart enough to make shifter fun in PK. It's just mechanically boring, imo.

That said, Mezai, you were great. You are a great RPer and the character was fun as hell to be around. I learned more adventuring with Mezai than I have with any other character. Thank you for the opportunity.

Krislia, because of your hours and playtime I had a rough time catching you, but every time I did I felt like I had to button everything up in case you came down over some minor technicality. Which is EXACTLY how it should feel! I was in the military, when the hard ass CO comes in everyone tightens their #### up. Thank you for moving me to Galadon, and I think if I had worked harder on my role and stuck around, I would've pushed for Provincial.

The other Tribunal folks I worked with: Faislyn, Khemby (eagle / shift / rake gang!), Snoidrulla, Reginold, I am sure I am missing many others - thanks for your support and help. I liked how the Spire was growing and I am sure you guys will continue.

Shifter gang: is shifter gang. Thanks for the help / being helped. I tried to give back as much as I received. Rolling out with a zoo of creatures in a group was hilarious. Frankly I think the biggest positive for shifter is there are always enough of them to form this sort of impromptu community.

Cafphes, for the last time, I am not dark hearted.

Narzinne, you are wonderful, and I love the character concept.

Grivs, You almost had me so many times. I still feel sorta bad for the peck spam as I happened upon you fleeing Tamazin.

Nyandarah, you are an absolute wrecking ball of a warrior.

There are plenty of others I have missed, but again, thanks for the feeling of community and the ass kickings!

krislia (Anonymous)Thu 08-Sep-22 06:23 PM
Charter member
#143419, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Rehgol the Grand Master of Cha..."
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Thu 08-Sep-22 06:38 PM

ausome thanks for the kind words. Thats exactly how I wanted it to feel. But yea you were on the road to provincial. Sucks to see this go. Good magistrate all around and yea alot of people had a hard time catching me but we usually did catch up, I did try to login at least ten hours a week just seems i missed you alot. Glad to move you to Galadon well deserved and more was on the way im sure. glwn aalot of folks didnt get that I wasnt there to be liked or there to win the most liked provost ever. I was there to be provost, and I did exactly that. Weither folks liked it or not tough cookies im glad you understood that and the way i saw it aligns exactly with your view but you were one of my favorites provost aside. I never heard anything but good things about ya anyways. and yes alot of folks did mention you shoulda happened sooner but between all I had on my plate it slipped and im sorry for that. and your exactly right when your supurior officer comes down we had to batten down the hatches and forge on it wasnt a magistrates place to question the provost. It was his to question theirs... and I did a few. Thanks for sticking it through with me. Good n bad. chain of command is there for a reason i suppose lol and i looked at the spire exactly like a army many magistrates forgot their places, and you never did. For that I appreciate you. You woulda made a fine Provincial
Jeremiah

Krislia (Anonymous)Wed 07-Sep-22 11:59 PM
Charter member
#143409, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Rehgol the Grand Master of Cha..."
In response to Reply #0

Yea wtf good magistrate
Jeremiah

Mezai (Anonymous)Tue 06-Sep-22 05:46 PM
Charter member
#143399, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Rehgol the Grand Master of Cha..."
In response to Reply #0

Rehgol, I am sad to see you go.

Each day, you reminded me of stepping through a gate and into a new city. With the bounty of an entire community before us, what do we choose? Some might opt for the busiest restaurant or the most prestigious storefront. In that first moment, however, there are no real choices made. One can only take in the majesty and excess of it all. There is boundless potential and a myriad of adventures. Each day by your side felt like those early explorations. You kept me young and I hope you learned as much from me as I did from you.

I'm hoping you've retired to soar far above Thar-Acacia - sleeping on those walls is rather unsafe.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143398 Previous topic | Next topic