Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Krislia Val Rencuir'sa the Bold ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143380
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 03-Sep-22 01:50 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143380, "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Krislia Val Rencuir'sa the Bold Bull of Law, Provost Magistrate"

Sat Sep 3 01:46:04 2022

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Krislia perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:608

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Krislia Val Rencuir'sa the B..., Krislia (Anonymous), 07-Sep-22 11:46 PM, #2
Reply I guess IC information here from you should be expected, Arleshi (Anonymous), 08-Sep-22 12:30 PM, #7
     Reply RE: I guess IC information here from you should be expe..., Krislia (Anonymous), 08-Sep-22 01:58 PM, #8
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Krislia Val Rencuir'sa the B..., Trib during Krislias reign (Anonymous), 03-Sep-22 09:04 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Krislia Val Rencuir'sa the B..., Krislia (Anonymous), 08-Sep-22 12:01 AM, #3
          Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Krislia Val Rencuir'sa the B..., Krislia (Anonymous), 08-Sep-22 01:25 AM, #4
          Reply So which is it?, Lhydia, 08-Sep-22 06:21 AM, #5
               Reply RE: So which is it?, Mamed, 08-Sep-22 09:37 AM, #6

Krislia (Anonymous)Wed 07-Sep-22 11:38 PM
Charter member
#143406, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Krislia Val Rencuir'sa the B..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Wed 07-Sep-22 11:46 PM

Thanks for all the fun. Krislia never expected to become Provost but eh when i got voted in i was all down for the task. I promised to not be a ####bag and make the spire back to what it was before. SO I TRIED TO DO JUST that i never required more or less. 600 Hours later i find myself removing a justiciar as my last act as provost. You break code or policy and we usually had a chat if you were good i got you promotee. People cried i was never around but i was. I thank ish for the chance and thank for the third legacy.
Thanks to galathanial illaethaniel kira rinn odaza and the countless others even you quistly. I SIMPLY removed you or any others for disrespect or for completely sucking at their jobs. I dont think i ever stopped anyone from not telling me they messed up anyway lol i must say i got provost withought a single kill.. sadely its true its damn true lol
But after 60 or so losses i think someone gave pity and turned me and my lietenants into beast mode it was ausome lol

Thanks to the staff and my great team i always had around me they make the game great and in the words of kira

Battle plan step one kill everyone
If i forgot you post ill respond back
First age death ever thats cool to me had to live up to kira and florjen lol
Also loved the svah and the other commanders we got to fight ausome all around.. i only disliked sadeha really. I tried to not gang folks too.

Jeremiah
P.s. thanks to whomever gave me that ausome title i thought it was cool

Arleshi (Anonymous)Thu 08-Sep-22 12:30 PM
Charter member
#143415, "I guess IC information here from you should be expected"
In response to Reply #2

I wondered what happened on them, but kind of crappy for it to be mentioned here when they are still active.

You were not a good leader, if Ish would like to defend you that is fine, but I am assuming it was more about trying to be nice to you than a thumbs up on how you did things. There was one provincial for well over 100 hours of my playtime, in that time I was assigned to Seantryn the whole time. Then was assigned to Galadon for about that same amount of time before leaving to try Masters, if you would have been a 1/10th of a leader I would very likely have stuck with my role as intended instead of going the route I did. Then you promote another conjurer to provincial that literally had an entire lifespan before deleting in the amount of hours I rotted in Seantryn.

The thing about "getting in trouble" should have been a chance to talk about the policy and, what I intended, see that it was how magistrates should be handling the situation, because there is plenty of documentation that talks about fighting criminals being our primary duty, so I don't really see how we aren't on duty anywhere at all to do so, much less one step outside of the Spire when we were attacked by said criminal there. But instead of talking about it, you went the route of talking about firing me right off the bat instead of having any sort of a dialogue, and from that point on I was just biding my time for you to age death so we could get a real leader. Then you drug that out for the next 300 hours of my playtime.

Krislia (Anonymous)Thu 08-Sep-22 01:48 PM
Charter member
#143417, "RE: I guess IC information here from you should be expe..."
In response to Reply #7
Edited on Thu 08-Sep-22 01:58 PM

As far as arleshi was concerned you were next in line for provincial and it wasnt my fault at times when i couldnt be around sorry and i know right #### i never thought i was gonna die and sorry i guess i ruined your experience it wasnt intentional and i didnt drag anything out i just stopped dieng i guess and i dont know what ic your talking about i guess though i liked arleshi glwn and i even wrote a note to ishuli about it but you do realize provost doesnt actually pick provincials ishuli kinda has to in the end. But you uninducted yourself before that transpired so not really my fault
Jeremiahwith their cabal item 440
# of logins without their cabal item 85
# of logouts with their cabal item 463
# of logouts without their cabal item 49
# of times they lost their cabal item 15
# of times they retrieved their cabal item 35
# of times they took another cabal item 21
# of (WANTED) flags placed 30
# of (WANTED) flags removed 5
# of criminals killed 12
% of lifetime on duty 62 %

So yea i was kinda active

Trib during Krislias reign (Anonymous)Sat 03-Sep-22 09:04 AM
Charter member
#143382, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Krislia Val Rencuir'sa the B..."
In response to Reply #0

I had a lot of things I was going to say here. I'll keep the list short:

1) Congrats on age dying.
2) Your login times were never any real problem. I'm glad the Imms are willing to give leader positions to those not on peak hours.
3) Your login activity was a rather significant issue. The Spire needed a leader that would guide magistrates, or at least reply to notes.
4) Your decisions seemed rather arbitrary. Sometimes you were game to name leaders without knowing much about them; other times it was like pulling teeth.

Krislia (Anonymous)Wed 07-Sep-22 11:50 PM
Charter member
#143407, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Krislia Val Rencuir'sa the B..."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Thu 08-Sep-22 12:01 AM

I did name leaders i think it was a timing thing between them and Ishuli personally. I USUALLY promoted the top three magistrates to provincial. I do wish i coulda logged in more but for one i didnt have to. I NEVER made a attendance policy regarding magistrates either. Zi understood #### happens. I THINK it was like pulling teeth keeping provincials around though and i never stopped any from it. I assure you that. And i did handle all the notes i did get usually if i didnt ishuli would write me reminders which im sure she will concur to this. So i hate to disagree but damn i got alot of letters to deal with i never had a justiciar or vindicator either so i had to take on alot which i think i was successfull at. Before i made any choice i investigated the claims too.
But thanks. Ill keep that in mind in the future
Jeremiah
Also when i did get some provincials they didnt need me stealing their shine so at times i didnt login because thats the point of having provincials lol in my mind

Krislia (Anonymous)Thu 08-Sep-22 01:12 AM
Charter member
#143410, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Krislia Val Rencuir'sa the B..."
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Thu 08-Sep-22 01:25 AM

Also thanks to whom ever got my pbf thats cool also i got to see a true age death of a minotaur and i must say not bad hours wise
And i get to be number one minotaur on that other site

LhydiaThu 08-Sep-22 06:21 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143411, "So which is it?"
In response to Reply #3

You wish you could have logged in more, or you didn’t log in because you had provincials?

I have never heard of a cabal IMM writing notes to a cabal leader reminding them to do cabal leader things, much less multiple notes.

I have intentionally been not ####ting on goodbye threads lately but jeez, Krislia was a terrible leader in attendance, policies, and decisions made in times of needed judgement. Luckily you weren’t around most of the time. Ishuli is a very nice person.

MamedThu 08-Sep-22 09:29 AM
Member since 09th Dec 2003
132 posts
#143413, "RE: So which is it?"
In response to Reply #5
Edited on Thu 08-Sep-22 09:37 AM

well i couldnt of been that terrible considering she did keep me in place for all that time so I dunno ask her. I just never placed a policy on attendance for any of the magistrates. I logged in in early ams and stuff so I dunno I think one year 600 hours is pretty good investment of my time in something. I had better #### to do then to care if one magistrate showed up ten times a week or another once a month as long as they showed up. And yes thats why I had provincials so I didnt have to log in twenty four seven. Kind of the point is all im saying there was usually one of them on during the daytime from what I saw. And i cant log in alot because of my job so eh i did when I could and at some point during krislias life my grandma died so i had to go take care of that ####. So I did vanish for like a month or so so hence why the reminders and yes i can agree ishuli is way to nice
Jeremiah

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143380 Previous topic | Next topic