Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nohko the Entrance to Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143288
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 03-Aug-22 03:00 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2024
16809 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143288, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nohko the Entrance to Owaza"

Wed Aug 3 14:59:27 2022

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Nohko perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:96

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nohko the Entrance to Owaza, A fortress scribe (Anonymous), 04-Aug-22 11:38 AM, #10
Reply Ovonne joins the dogpile. , Nohko (Anonymous), 04-Aug-22 12:32 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Ovonne joins the dogpile. , Ovonne (Anonymous), 06-Aug-22 03:14 PM, #13
          Reply Of Mountains and Molehills , Nohko (Anonymous), 06-Aug-22 03:59 PM, #14
          Reply RE: Of Mountains and Molehills , Cryxel (Anonymous), 06-Aug-22 05:26 PM, #16
          Reply Simp , Your Friend (Anonymous), 06-Aug-22 04:16 PM, #15
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nohko the Entrance to Owaza, Tomias (Anonymous), 04-Aug-22 10:45 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nohko the Entrance to Owaza, Habbs, 04-Aug-22 10:11 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nohko the Entrance to Owaza, Nohko (Anonymous), 04-Aug-22 10:15 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nohko the Entrance to Owaza, EvilPlayerGuy (Anonymous), 03-Aug-22 07:25 PM, #1
     Reply Sufferin' Sashes!, Nohko (Anonymous), 03-Aug-22 07:38 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Sufferin' Sashes!, EvilPlayerguy (Anonymous), 03-Aug-22 11:24 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Sufferin' Sashes!, Nohko (Anonymous), 04-Aug-22 07:42 AM, #5
          Reply Wow, so toxic, FormerNohkoAlly (Anonymous), 04-Aug-22 07:26 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Wow, so toxic, Nohko (Anonymous), 04-Aug-22 07:44 AM, #6
          Reply RE: Sufferin' Sashes!, Trennton (Anonymous), 04-Aug-22 02:31 PM, #12

A fortress scribe (Anonymous)Thu 04-Aug-22 11:38 AM
Charter member
#143299, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nohko the Entrance to Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

Please just find a new game if your character(s) continue to be this unbearably toxic. Nothing about your RP if you can call it RP at all gave lightwalker and you were an ass to both enemies/allies alike. I don’t know if you idea of fun is diminishing it for others but if so find another game to terrorize please and thanks.

Nohko (Anonymous)Thu 04-Aug-22 12:32 PM
Charter member
#143300, "Ovonne joins the dogpile. "
In response to Reply #10

A bard had come to retrieve the Codex and the Tara'bal was already close to dead. My only hope was to stop the singing so we'd keep the Codex. I missed a tiger claw three times and I realized we were gonna lose it, then I switched to throwing. During this process you sent me the tell 'Just throw him.' After my throw command went through you said 'There you go.' In my mind that came off as condescending and was pretty aggravating. I didn't want to deal with a Scribe telling me how to pk for the rest of my life so I said on CB that I did not need your suggestions during combat while I was defending to nip that in the bud.
You took great offense to this and proceeded to turn it into a big argument on CB, which I obliged.

My favorite part of this goodbye thread so far is the aussie perma and Fortress ganging spilling over into an anon internet battle. I can point out each negative interaction I had and the player behind it at this point except for one, from the handful over the last 4 weeks.

Ovonne (Anonymous)Sat 06-Aug-22 03:14 PM
Charter member
#143308, "RE: Ovonne joins the dogpile. "
In response to Reply #11

Well since you brought me up, I stood with another scribe and squire who were equally perturbed by your fit via CB. There was no RP behind your response it was just your blatant frustration bleeding through and as this long list of complaints show; you'd rather justify your actions than taking advice to do/be better. Best of luck to ya!

Nohko (Anonymous)Sat 06-Aug-22 03:59 PM
Charter member
#143309, "Of Mountains and Molehills "
In response to Reply #13

The FIT:

07-18 18:11> Ovonne says: There you go. (This was during combat once I started throwing)

Missed the first tell of 'Please do not tell me how to fight while I'm in the middle of fighting, I have a very good understanding of my abilities.'

07-18 18:12> Ovonne: Your efforts werent working so as an elder advice is always offered up.
07-18 18:12> Nohko: If you were an elder in the assassins guild perhaps, I am very familiar with fighting so to have you telling me exactly what to do in my head as Im fighting is merely a distraction.
07-18 18:12> Ovonne: I simply said to throw, meant nothing by it.
07-18 18:13> Ovonne: If you simply seek my songs but not my advice; perhaps I am not what you are looking for.
07-18 18:13> Nohko: I was hoping to stop her songs from hitting the Tarabal, I have mastered tiger clawing, that was my initial thought, then I started throwing when that wasnt working.
07-18 18:13> Nohko: Your advice in the spiritual and morality world is most welcome, your songs are most welcome. Just do not repeatedly tell me what to do in the middle of a fight please.
07-18 18:13> Ovonne: I said to you once. To throw dear. Nothing more nothing less.
07-18 18:14> Ovonne: While I am no assassin; I know what moves an assassin has that will work against me. I know not why I am recieving backlash for such aid.
07-18 18:14> Nohko: I understand, it is simply condenscending to assume a soldier doesnt know how to fight with such direct instruction.
07-18 18:15> Ovonne: I have always welcomed advice from others outside of myself. There is nothing condescending about offering advice; that is open ended and can be taken or left.
07-18 18:15> Nohko: Then after the fight is over feel free to sit me down and tell me your thoughts.
07-18 18:15> Nohko: I do not mean to offend, there is just a time and a place for orders.
07-18 18:15> Ovonne: Ill actually withold my thoughts.
07-18 18:15> Nohko: Understood.

So you're telling me there was no RP here, but you're playing a Scribe Bard of the Fortress instructing someone who has mastered all the skills in his class how to use his class skills. You are a happy go lucky singing minstrel, there to cater to the needs of the Fort....instructing me in direct combat on what moves to perform as if you have however many years of study in the assassin guild. Again I was just pointing that out to you IC because I didn't want it to continue. It was simply one player telling another player how to PK in his opinion, not a Fortress Scribe Bard tending to his cabalmate.

I also spoke to everyone else about it and didn't get the response you described from your imaginary supporters, maybe Habbs will jump back in for you.

Cryxel (Anonymous)Sat 06-Aug-22 05:26 PM
Charter member
#143311, "RE: Of Mountains and Molehills "
In response to Reply #14

I was the squire there (Cryxel, arial warrior), and I did think Nohko was pretty snippy about the whole thing. From my perspective, it felt like Ovonne was just lending advice because as you said you had tried 3x with the tiger claw. I also felt Ovonne giving that advice as a more senior member (in RP) of the Fortress was in character.

That said, I don't think it's really a big deal at all - Nohko helped Cryxel multiple times. I didn't and don't think it was a huge thing to get hung up on, and I didn't have a bad interaction, or witnessed one, with Nohko other than that brief time.

I'm a new player compared to the rest of you, so take anything I say with a big boulder of salt, of course.

Your Friend (Anonymous)Sat 06-Aug-22 04:16 PM
Charter member
#143310, "Simp "
In response to Reply #13

Simp Simp Simp Simp Simp

Tomias (Anonymous)Thu 04-Aug-22 10:45 AM
Charter member
#143297, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nohko the Entrance to Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

Loved our interactions, loved how you positioned yourself and were part of the storylines unfolding. Sorry to see you deleted, you were a force.

HabbsThu 04-Aug-22 10:11 AM
Member since 06th Mar 2008
198 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143295, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nohko the Entrance to Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

Wasn't an ally, wasn't an enemy. Talked do you a couple of times, and each time you came off as big of an asshat in character as you have here, so at least you are consistent.

Nohko (Anonymous)Thu 04-Aug-22 10:15 AM
Charter member
#143296, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nohko the Entrance to Owaza"
In response to Reply #7

Thanks for the feedback, I am glad I made a lasting impression. My goal is always to be liked by others and I strive for consistency in my RP to do that.

EvilPlayerGuy (Anonymous)Wed 03-Aug-22 07:25 PM
Charter member
#143289, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nohko the Entrance to Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

Just wondering why you did this. You and another fort perma lag and killed me (that’s fine). I go down to Teth as ghost. While I was preparing food in my kitchen, I unghosted before I got back to the computer only to find you killed me there again. Bit of a #### move to multi kill like that, but still not a big deal. I was afk, but I don’t fault you for killing an afk person, it’s fair game, I only mention the point that you knew I was afk based on the fight for the following. The following being you decided to destroy my Gauze sash (which can never be replaced), sac’ed my girdle of endless space and destroyed all my weapons. Until that day we had not fought or had any interactions. So I politely ask you to please don’t roll another char and quit the game, thanks.

Nohko (Anonymous)Wed 03-Aug-22 07:38 PM
Charter member
#143290, "Sufferin' Sashes!"
In response to Reply #1

Yes I did that to Zeskabal because of some IC things that took place, you are mistaken with your recollection of events. Just because you get killed and lose a belt doesn't mean I have to quit playing CF, I'm sure you've done far worse and are far more detrimental in the long run. I could go into more detail but I don't want to ruin your character for others. The OOC discussion about the belt was something else though.

EvilPlayerguy (Anonymous)Wed 03-Aug-22 11:24 PM
Charter member
#143291, "RE: Sufferin' Sashes!"
In response to Reply #2

You basically just admitted to grieving a character because you have an idea (likely wrong) about who the player behind the character is and don't like them. This is terrible roleplay.

Nohko (Anonymous)Thu 04-Aug-22 07:42 AM
Charter member
#143293, "RE: Sufferin' Sashes!"
In response to Reply #3

Quite the leap there. I don't understand how your actions on the Udgaard Plains somehow means I know who you are OOC.

FormerNohkoAlly (Anonymous)Thu 04-Aug-22 07:26 AM
Charter member
#143292, "Wow, so toxic"
In response to Reply #2

So let me get this straight; you kill someone then
wait for them to unghost and kill them again when
they were afk and then you grief loot? Wow I don't
want to know who played Nohko now. That is so toxic.

Nohko (Anonymous)Thu 04-Aug-22 07:44 AM
Charter member
#143294, "RE: Wow, so toxic"
In response to Reply #4

I'm glad my one instance of IC retribution warranted you speaking up for your friend. It's nice to have someone to love in this lonely cruel world.

Trennton (Anonymous)Thu 04-Aug-22 02:31 PM
Charter member
#143302, "RE: Sufferin' Sashes!"
In response to Reply #2

>Yes I did that to Zeskabal because of some IC things that
>took place, you are mistaken with your recollection of events.
>Just because you get killed and lose a belt doesn't mean I
>have to quit playing CF, I'm sure you've done far worse and
>are far more detrimental in the long run. I could go into more
>detail but I don't want to ruin your character for others. The
>OOC discussion about the belt was something else though.

If zeskabal was cheating, spill the beans!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143288 Previous topic | Next topic