Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Grommak the Legend of the Battlefi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143217
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 11-Jul-22 01:20 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143217, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Grommak the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon"

Mon Jul 11 01:18:21 2022

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Grommak perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:86

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SeriphaxTue 12-Jul-22 05:20 PM
Member since 26th Feb 2017
145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143226, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Grommak the Legend of the Batt..."
In response to Reply #0

T'was fun. Didn't get the mileage out of the character that I could have but a couple things put me off of continuing. Firstly I messed up when I took Greeting as my second Legacy. Not a bad legacy per se, but I picked it when I was hella tired, considering a bunch of options but the fact that it stops you from bashing translucent targets is what made me settle on Greeting. That reason by itself is a really bad reason to take the legacy. Considering my common enemies it wasn't a very valuable choice.

Secondly I was RPing a broken speech pattern which I think was a bad idea when coupled with Mino speak. Sorry to everyone I interacted with, there were many points where I could tell people kind of just smiled and nodded along.

That said it was a combo I've wanted to try for a long time, and overall I liked it. Felt kind of like a Storm giant with lots of practices, which is one of the worst parts of giants for me. I forgot how much warriors like preps, and all things considered I feel like they are actually a difficult class to be really good at with any consistency.

Tribunals: Thanks for all the help and lessons. This was my first Tribunal, so the insight into the cabal was really helpful. Defending the Spire vs retrievals is kind of unique. Unless the attacker is already a criminal they get to sit on the doorstep with no reprisal. Double edged sword, though, as it gives lots of time to strategize.

Altrul you showed me the most and are a formidable opponent, and on top of that you seemed to always understand Grommak. Gratz on Provincial, muchly deserved.

Outlanders: Most of you that I interacted with have already deleted, but thanks for all of the fights and talks. I haven't ever had Outlander as my primary opposition, so this was enlightening. I pretty much just rode the coattails of my betters but every one of you guys were ready to mix it up almost any time and no one ever got salty that I could tell, which is way more fun.

Short lived character, so that pretty much wraps it up. See you all in the fields.

Arleshi (Anonymous)Wed 13-Jul-22 12:34 PM
Charter member
#143228, "Bye!"
In response to Reply #1

Rest well!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143217 Previous topic | Next topic