Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Vheskhara the Grand Mistress ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143216
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 11-Jul-22 01:00 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143216, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Vheskhara the Grand Mistress of Changelings"

Mon Jul 11 00:59:07 2022

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Vheskhara perished, never to return.

Race:saurian
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:96

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Mezai (Anonymous)Mon 11-Jul-22 08:35 AM
Charter member
#143218, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Vheskhara the Grand Mistr..."
In response to Reply #0

I wish you would have stayed around. I enjoyed our fights and learned a lot from your guerilla tactics and usage of your forms. When I died at your pit I was like "Well, this was entirely deserved." GLWYN.

Vhes (Anonymous)Mon 11-Jul-22 12:58 PM
Charter member
#143219, "Yea I got the log"
In response to Reply #1

It was pretty fun. I really liked shark form. I also ranked from 1-51 solo - shark / hippo made that happen, but other than that, really really gruesome. Low pbase contributed to that but it was good since I multitasked between working and playing.

Play style isn't that much of waiting for the right moment. I had the almost perfect forms, except cobra - should've tried to reroll that and hoped for orangutan / cheetah / howler monkey. Wasn't able to bring it as much as I wanted to with success.

Sorry Ergush, could've made something good. Even had a really long role.

C'est la vie.

Mezai (Anonymous)Tue 12-Jul-22 10:25 AM
Charter member
#143225, "RE: Yea I got the log"
In response to Reply #2

I thought cobra was a good complement to shark, tbh. The healing, the ability to speed down roads, and then coil/poison for villagers and against groups... You fought well against the Captain (plus multiple defenders) with how dodgy cobra is.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143216 Previous topic | Next topic