Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Zxctikazxcti Xiap Kue the Expiry ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143018
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 25-May-22 10:45 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143018, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Zxctikazxcti Xiap Kue the Expiry Pythoness"

Wed May 25 22:44:40 2022

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Zxctikazxcti perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:286

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Zxctikazxcti Xiap Kue the Exp..., Tilea (Anonymous), 27-May-22 02:10 AM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Zxctikazxcti Xiap Kue the Exp..., Atrissa (Anonymous), 26-May-22 03:24 PM, #3
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Zxctikazxcti Xiap Kue the Exp..., Zxctikazxcti (Anonymous), 26-May-22 05:14 PM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Zxctikazxcti Xiap Kue the Exp..., Thormmstein (Anonymous), 26-May-22 07:03 AM, #2
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Zxctikazxcti Xiap Kue the Exp..., Zxctikazxcti (Anonymous), 26-May-22 04:43 PM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Zxctikazxcti Xiap Kue the Exp..., Zxctikazxcti (Anonymous), 26-May-22 01:17 AM, #1
     Reply Fare-thee-well, Zxctikazxcti, RaryweyImm, 30-May-22 09:28 AM, #7

Tilea (Anonymous)Fri 27-May-22 02:10 AM
Charter member
#143026, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Zxctikazxcti Xiap Kue the Exp..."
In response to Reply #0

Nooooo! You only got to try your signature dish once!

We didn't get to meet often but I loved your character each time. Tilea just ongoingly gushes over Tika's affability, energy, and excitement then finishes it with "...Of course, she never DID give me back my scroll from Lady Rary and my stuffed bear."

Talking Tika through insanity was a really fun, random encounter that I didn't expect at that hour. GLWYN!

Atrissa (Anonymous)Thu 26-May-22 03:24 PM
Charter member
#143021, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Zxctikazxcti Xiap Kue the Exp..."
In response to Reply #0

You were so much fun! I wish you would have asserted yourself a little more, even, you really turn phases fast, I mean, very clever, poetic. I know I said as much, but I always got frozen by your off-the-cuff moon ‘n pain poetic observations, and would be stuck with nothing but “Well put, Tika!”

You were a valued friend to Atrissa, one of the few she really never found opportunity to take issue with. Especially with all that crazy Captain stuff. I mean, you did kill my hairdresser, I had all sorts of plans for him, but still. I especially enjoyed digging into Raryfaith with you, which definitely, ah, tested my insecurities lol.

Congrats on a long-lived and well-played character!

Zxctikazxcti (Anonymous)Thu 26-May-22 05:14 PM
Charter member
#143024, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Zxctikazxcti Xiap Kue the Exp..."
In response to Reply #3

I gotta say, you had some serious skill yourself. Some of the conversations we had were downright existential and at the heart of why I wanted to try Rary's religion. I loved your parties. Tika hate-loved them. She especially had trouble around Triss, who was so naturally beautiful and vibrant. The echo of her eleven sisters back home chirping away about handsome boys was a painful bug in her ear and Triss tended to wake that bug up. That may be one reason Tika never chose sides. She always felt both sides were out of line, whether it was Triss and the Captain or Triss and Ithy. If she could get over her lifelong inferiority complex about being an ugly fried-turkey and not murder all her sisters in their sleep, then everyone else's reasons to fight seemed trivial to her. Maybe the killing of Triss' hairdresser was an unconscious win for Tika!

Thormmstein (Anonymous)Thu 26-May-22 07:03 AM
Charter member
#143020, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Zxctikazxcti Xiap Kue the Exp..."
In response to Reply #0

I greatly enjoyed traveling with Tika. You weaved your Patron into conversations with ease and acted as a true priestess of her religion should. Similar to Dohri, you made the char believable and made it that much easier to role play back at you.

As far as mechanics of the class go, you're right. It's a learning experience. Kudos on sticking it out to the CON death and I'm sure you picked up many lessons during the experience.

To my regret, we never got to travel the one area I promised I'd take you. I hope you got to explore it on your own, and if not -- there's always a next char.

Well done!

Zxctikazxcti (Anonymous)Thu 26-May-22 04:43 PM
Charter member
#143022, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Zxctikazxcti Xiap Kue the Exp..."
In response to Reply #2

We had some good chats and raids. From what I was being told, you and I were often just barely missing each other. I did eventually get a decent group to that area and boy, was it everything you told me it would be and then some! Thanks for being a steady rock at the Fort. You had a great influence on Tika in those early days.

Zxctikazxcti (Anonymous)Thu 26-May-22 01:17 AM
Charter member
#143019, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Zxctikazxcti Xiap Kue the Exp..."
In response to Reply #0

Carrion Fields is by far the best and most difficult game I've ever played. It's a game you can win but will not beat. There is always a 'next level of immersion'. And that's because of you, the staff and the playerbase. I don't think this character was notable enough or scary enough to write a major piece on but after 286 measly hours, one definitely feels like saying something to wrap it up.

This was only my second shaman and I'm sure it showed. I got my carcass handed to me so often, it made the kills feel extra special. But shaman is a learning experience and I know I will do better next time.

Rarywey: It's a subtle skill to have, the ability to evoke emotion with a few words and you do it marvelously. Everything you said and did was perfect. Enticing, in the mysterious sense, yet available. Elegant. Every interaction was delicious and came with varying purpose/revelation. I don't think I nailed it, at all. But I can't wait to wordplay with you again down the road. I will find the thing. Thanks for all the love. Thanks for letting Tika be the chaotic fried turkey she was while still guiding her along, teaching her how to reject or embrace her pain, life's hardships, the list goes on...

Baerinika/Azorinne: Thanks for a great cabal. From what I saw, you do an awesome job of letting Forties know when they are on/off track and you keep things interesting.

Ithyssraya/Atrissa/Dohri: The Sisters of the Swirling Sandpits may one day be forgotten by everyone else, but not by myself. All three of you were so impactful but the three of you together, I will never forget.

Rexan/Amayra/Rolen/Eilela: Tika missed all of you greatly at the end of her life. She wished she'd gotten to know each of you a little better. Thanks for putting up with my newbness in fights. I learned a lot rolling with ya!

Luvon: I'm sorry our first and final encounter was so abrupt. It was not meant to be so. But take her final words to you to heart, "The night is brightest when the moon is full. Unswept, unkept, unkempt and cool."

Salera/Prixm/Zurehn: You are gonna do great things. I can feel it.

RaryweyImmMon 30-May-22 09:28 AM
Member since 01st Nov 2021
54 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143047, "Fare-thee-well, Zxctikazxcti"
In response to Reply #1

I have never known a nicer fried turkey, not to mention your skill with words left me reeling at times. The Rary-experience differs from character to character, depending on what they need. I always got a sense that Tika knew exactly what she needed, and that's why she came in the first place. Thank you for all the fun!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143018 Previous topic | Next topic