Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rolen Sharnodri the Adherent of Co..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142890
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 09-May-22 12:15 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142890, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rolen Sharnodri the Adherent of Courage, Marshall of the Fortress"

Mon May 9 12:10:22 2022

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Rolen perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:458

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dohri (Anonymous)Tue 10-May-22 05:10 PM
Charter member
#142892, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rolen Sharnodri the Adherent o..."
In response to Reply #0

Oh, my dear Rolen. I knew that you were struggling to stay motivated. I wish that I could have done something to keep you from leaving because I will miss you very much.

Don't worry. I think we both knew that the vegetable stand was just wishful thinking. It certainly would have been nice though.

HabbsTue 10-May-22 10:56 PM
Member since 06th Mar 2008
200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142894, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Rolen Sharnodri the Adherent o..."
In response to Reply #1

It would have been, I agree.

But the whole standing against the redemption arc chars was hard on Rolen. Not so much in the doing his job part, but seeing that he was mostly doing it alone and against most other allies thoughts on the matter. That was the point that he accepted being the worst part of the Light, and how he truly stood in others place in that role, and there was no coming back from that point and really be at rest with himself. He talked about the retirement with you, but was telling himself you didn't deserve the punishment of being that close to someone that was on the other end of the spectrum of goodness.

For me the player, the hours I had left were just impossible for me to think of how I would fill them all. I wasn't even old-age yet.

I know I owe some other goodbyes, I have talked to some people directly and realized how far back that many hours of playtime spans. I'll try to get something up because a lot of people deserve recognition.

Ash (Anonymous)Fri 13-May-22 01:28 PM
Charter member
#142925, "Good job."
In response to Reply #2

The sort of hardline stance to all evil while not imposing it on others made for exemplary leadering. We did not do a whole lot together, but it was always a pleasure, I was hoping you (along with the rest of this batch of leaders) would outlast me but guess not! =|

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142890 Previous topic | Next topic