Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Ceva the Tenacious Student of Gloom..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142857
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 25-Apr-22 08:20 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142857, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Ceva the Tenacious Student of Gloom, Emperor of Thera"

Mon Apr 25 20:19:50 2022

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Ceva perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:432

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply congratulations, Dallevian, 29-Apr-22 10:47 AM, #5
Reply Even better..., Lhydia, 01-May-22 09:04 AM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Ceva the Tenacious Student of G..., Dohri (Anonymous), 29-Apr-22 08:23 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Ceva the Tenacious Student of G..., Baelock (Anonymous), 26-Apr-22 06:50 PM, #3
Reply An incredible accomplishment, Atrissa (Anonymous), 26-Apr-22 09:02 AM, #1
     Reply RE: An incredible accomplishment, Kytria (Anonymous), 26-Apr-22 09:36 AM, #2

DallevianFri 29-Apr-22 10:47 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142867, "congratulations"
In response to Reply #0

i wanted to pop in and just say how happy i am for your success, even with all the beatings. i hope you had a blast, explored new places, and figured out more of the pk side of things. i know it can be brutal, but success amidst such brutality and high stakes competition is often the best part of CF.

i smacked you down in the 30s as a first interaction. it was clear you were as green as they come. i love to help newbies who try and you sure did a nice job with attitude, role, etc, that i couldn't help but help and root for you. it's wild to check in months later and see you were Emperor, so kudos to you for how you kept climbing that mountain!

LhydiaSun 01-May-22 09:04 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#142871, "Even better..."
In response to Reply #5

..he did it with a pretty much useless Empire. I wish he had been heavier on the demotion side as it was pretty clear the council was just waiting him out and playing alts. But dude wouldn't die.

He also actively tried to learn to pk as a d-elf assassin Emperor and that was just nuts. Talk about a steep learning curve. He seemed to stick it out through it all and outlasted 4 of my hero characters.

I agree with the poster above, great character.

Dohri (Anonymous)Fri 29-Apr-22 08:23 AM
Charter member
#142866, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Ceva the Tenacious Student of G..."
In response to Reply #0

Oh, Ceva... I think that our last interaction was a perfect little sample of what our relationship was.

I found myself being very frustrated in dealing with you. I wanted to be so much nicer to you than I felt was appropriate. You were the Emperor after all, but I always wanting to help you. And it made me quite sad when we were on opposite ends of the battlefield. Oh well..

It was wonderful to have known you, regardless!

Baelock (Anonymous)Tue 26-Apr-22 06:50 PM
Charter member
#142863, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Ceva the Tenacious Student of G..."
In response to Reply #0

I remember when I first met you. I thought "well, this guy's new, just meat for the grinder, but they're trying". I'm not surprised seeing you rage deleted, I am surprised you came back. Pleasantly so.

I hope you thoroughly enjoyed Ceva, and I look forward to seeing what you do next.

Atrissa (Anonymous)Tue 26-Apr-22 09:02 AM
Charter member
#142860, "An incredible accomplishment"
In response to Reply #0

I never would have guessed that the lost little drow assassin I stumbled upon would go on to age die as Emperor.

I loved interacting with you, I loved seeing you evolve - you were always up to mix it up with RP or anything else - I wish more of us had your tenacity.

You played with such class and greatly added to the CF world - from what I saw, everyone who tried to interact with you was rewarded for doing so.

Kytria (Anonymous)Tue 26-Apr-22 09:36 AM
Charter member
#142861, "RE: An incredible accomplishment"
In response to Reply #1

To an Emperor, a Tyrant, and a friend:

Kytria wasn't sure what to make of you, at first. She understood wanting a safe place from foes, and the Inn sometimes provided that. As Kytria spoke to you more she realized that you were both more complex and more confusing than most Imperials. Many of those in the Empire were easy enough to read - they'd use the Heralds or simply wanted friends. You struck me as an anomaly in many ways. You had your machinations, as all Imperials do, but I felt like you wanted true friendship as well - and that's rare to find in a place like the Empire. I deeply enjoyed our adventures and wished there were more of them. I'm sad to see you go, but can't wait to see what you roll next. GLWYN. You deserved a better Empire than what you got, but you stuck it out anyways.

P.S. Roll a Herald sometime.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142857 Previous topic | Next topic