Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Conra Thak'Rah the Holy of Faith, I..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142854
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 25-Apr-22 04:35 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142854, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Conra Thak'Rah the Holy of Faith, Imperial Priest"

Mon Apr 25 16:30:03 2022

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Conra perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:207

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ConraTue 26-Apr-22 05:51 AM
Member since 26th Apr 2022
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142859, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Conra Thak'Rah the Holy of Fait..."
In response to Reply #0

what the hells!!!

And another dying con, I really enjoyed playing as a fire shaman, maybe another 10 or so and I'll learn to play better.

Thanks to all who interacted with Conra, because the fire was not afraid of anything, come to me, let's fight!

Panmorne, thanks for the empowerment and especially thanks for desolation, simply very good. I didn't learn how to enjoy all the powers, but I think I learned a lot. And wake up, Sig is tired of being alone there.

To the Immortals of the Empire what to say, in the whole life of the Conra were spotted twice Destuvius and once Gaspare ... complicated this.

The only negative thing in this period that Conra was in the Empire, was the absence of the council, I understand that it is complicated to stay online for long periods, but, come on out!!!

Rolen (Anonymous)Mon 25-Apr-22 07:53 PM
Charter member
#142856, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Conra Thak'Rah the Holy of Fait..."
In response to Reply #0

I hope everything was in a positive light with us as much as enemies could be. I respected you and what you were facing and while I know I helped a lot of people against you for the most part I tried to fight you alone as much as I could.

You did well and were getting a lot better over time. Nice job, and I hope you had fun with it. What you learned will pay itself back and then some in future characters.

An ally (Anonymous)Mon 25-Apr-22 05:47 PM
Charter member
#142855, "How on earth"
In response to Reply #0

Did the Empire not put you in at HP? What a total trooper, and what a great attitude. Good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142854 Previous topic | Next topic