Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Nakobe the Student of the Macalla, E..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142639
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 05-Mar-22 02:40 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142639, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Nakobe the Student of the Macalla, Elite Imperial Blade"

Sat Mar 5 13:35:23 2022

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Nakobe perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:116

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

droSat 05-Mar-22 04:22 PM
Member since 16th Feb 2019
66 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142640, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Nakobe the Student of the Macall..."
In response to Reply #0

warrior attempt by stroke guy
char had mostly dark moments i think m only bright moment was killing korian in one flurry through fortres healing

heroing was a total chore fire giant range was brutal

i had a few rage moments on the char
have something i want to do more had to let him go to stay in the rules
c

An enemy (Anonymous)Sun 06-Mar-22 05:20 PM
Charter member
#142644, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Nakobe the Student of the Macall..."
In response to Reply #1

Man, sorry to see this as you really were trying your heart out. I would see you as a ghost so damn often...and sadly many people would kill you again so soon. I got you once or twice but really tried to go out of my way (within rp) to avoid hunting you.

Best of luck.

droMon 07-Mar-22 06:09 PM
Member since 16th Feb 2019
66 posts
#142649, "For Eilela"
In response to Reply #1

i dony know if that was you that posted kind of irrelevant if it was or not but if it was
I had so much ooc respect for you. i before this at one point was playing a duergar axe spec that killed you pre quest form tibidoux
i remember someone that shoouldnt have been intimidated by a shifter being a bit afraid of you i was like um what what form they got? they dont use forms just #### WHAT?! ok ima go splat this shifter im a pincer spec this will be fun lets go retrieve we fought and actually made me run from that point i knew you were bound for a quest form
you sure as #### earned it
i got looted on a hard day that last time you got me whoever posted below said it right i really was trying andthat was like the last straw that hit
when the duergar thief loots a frostbrand. pefectly reasonable really i just ooc lost my #### call it stroke rage going tryhard mode here gets you emotuionally invested
tldr great char mad respect for how you got there

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142639 Previous topic | Next topic