Subject: "(DEL) Virinahn the High Wizard of the Arcane" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14246
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 13-Jan-03 03:07 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14246, "(DEL) Virinahn the High Wizard of the Arcane"

Mon Jan 13 15:06:21 2003

4 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of Winter on the Theran calendar Virinahn perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:131
PK Ratio:43% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Time for me to check out., Virinahn (Guest), 13-Jan-03 03:28 PM, #1
     Reply Well done., Anith (Guest), 13-Jan-03 06:17 PM, #2
     Reply Was nice fighting you., Melkorath (Guest), 13-Jan-03 08:57 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Was nice fighting you., Virinahn (Guest), 13-Jan-03 09:31 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Time for me to check out., Aginal (Guest), 13-Jan-03 11:11 PM, #5
     Reply Aww., Shil'Uzar (Guest), 14-Jan-03 02:41 AM, #6
     Reply Aww damn..., Esmi (Guest), 14-Jan-03 04:35 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Aww damn..., Virinahn (Guest), 14-Jan-03 10:52 AM, #8
     Reply Bleh !, Tarnyxil (Guest), 18-Jan-03 03:17 PM, #9

Virinahn (Guest)Mon 13-Jan-03 03:28 PM

#14247, "Time for me to check out."
In response to Reply #0

Well I was having fun with this character on quite a few levels but my connection was driving me insane. I was getting really tired of dying in situations I shouldnt have because of my lag.

Goodbyes:

Immortals: Virinahn really wasnt concerned with them as he was completely consumed with himself and how great he was. But anyways
keep up the good work. I've been on your end before.

Scion:

Anith: I thought you did a great job as I said before. I did have alot of stuff planned for you and I, but we were always so busy killing people and getting items it didnt leave much time for my agenda.

Aginal: Damn, hats off to the Invoker playing. You RP'd well I noticed alot of times others in the cabal getting really friendly and whatnot..you maintained a cold, scion-like attitude in my opinion.

Trajeona: Thought you did well, not sure what that whole thing was about, wish you would have stuck around.

Latiola: Thanks for equiping with me all those times, I hope things go well for your character.

Thornarcrull: You seem to have your head on straight, I hope you can bring some solid RP to the chasm.

Shalizar: You are definately a better Transmuter than I... keep up the good work.

Battle: Um, scary when you had the head, not so scary when you did'nt. I seemed to get spellbaned around 90% of the time.
Tried to get some RP going with a few of you guys but hey, your villagers so I did'nt expect much more than I got.

Sylvan: I don't know..

Warlock: ?

Maran:

Alnallander: Had some fun times with you, damn that stance. Was glad we got you that one time though.

Tarnyxil: Thanks for the RP, I really loved those times in the Inn.
Also glad I was standing over your corpse the next night
like I promised.

Herald: Shiluzar what can I say you were great. You becomming important to Virinahn and he fully intended on making you his queen when the time came. With all the lag maybe i'll just come back as a
herald and enjoy some RP.

I'm sure I missed people so i'd love to her any comments and i'll reply to them all.

Anith (Guest)Mon 13-Jan-03 06:17 PM

#14255, "Well done."
In response to Reply #1

You were fun to travel with and fight along side. I learnt a few things about Transmuters watching you. See you again.

Melkorath (Guest)Mon 13-Jan-03 08:57 PM

#14253, "Was nice fighting you."
In response to Reply #1

I fought you (insert you with groups of 3-5 other scions) probably 5-8 times. I actually managed to bane two of your spells. Its funny that you say that you were very very rarely baned. I've been told im full of ##### and that nothing is broken, but I've baned 12 spells in near 400 odd now. There were a few times when you actually got full holds off on me.. Fearfull stuff. Atleast I know all the saves eq I was wearing was working in reguards to normal saves. I heard a few tales from a couple ragers who have come and gone , they feared you when you went duo and they knew that you were not with the scion pack.

Well played, arcanes always seem to me to be nasty stuff.

Virinahn (Guest)Mon 13-Jan-03 09:31 PM

#14254, "RE: Was nice fighting you."
In response to Reply #3

I actually did notice that you spellbaned less than other villagers but you were new to the village so I just assumed it was because your spell bane % was low.

Aginal (Guest)Mon 13-Jan-03 11:11 PM

#14252, "RE: Time for me to check out."
In response to Reply #1

Bad links do suck, sorry it's forced you to go this way. Tried to help you as I could, when I could. See you around hopefully.

Shil'Uzar (Guest)Tue 14-Jan-03 02:41 AM

#14251, "Aww."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks. Really appreciated Virinahn taking time out of his busy day to visit. Taking care of maran business was also impressive. Had plans to ask him something big, too.

They didn't really interact as much as they should have, but maybe a certain kind of familiarity made the RP more memorable.

And yes, join the dark side of the Troupe if you can.

Esmi (Guest)Tue 14-Jan-03 04:35 AM

#14249, "Aww damn..."
In response to Reply #1

I'm going to miss having to watch out for you. Alone you weren't anything I was worried about. But if you were around, I was always much more reluctant to raid for whatever reasons, because your hold nearly got me killed about a dozen times, and for that, you were at least respected if not feared. Well done.

Virinahn (Guest)Tue 14-Jan-03 10:52 AM

#14250, "RE: Aww damn..."
In response to Reply #7

Yes seemed like all you paladins had a decent ammount of saves and the helm of freedom or somthing so I could never really lock you up. Even if I could it was rare that I could stand up to all those slicing swords enough to disrupt your bones into oblivion. Nice job to you as well, a paladin raiding was always a pain.

Tarnyxil (Guest)Sat 18-Jan-03 03:17 PM

#14248, "Bleh !"
In response to Reply #1

Just pure luck !! *grin* No, really, that time at the inn, when I was standing with that knife next to your eye .. was cool .. Anyways, I just HATE duo .. bastards .. See you around,

Tarnyxil

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14246 Previous topic | Next topic