Subject: "(DEL) Esile the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14215
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 12-Jan-03 03:28 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14215, "(DEL) Esile the Weaponsmaster"

Sun Jan 12 15:26:44 2003

9 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Esile perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:198
PK Ratio:69% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Esile (Guest)Sun 12-Jan-03 04:01 PM

#14216, "RE: (DEL) Esile the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

Hmm, where to start.

I rolled this character a long time ago, about six months back. I felt like playing after a sober two years and with just random work on the page, so his role was pretty simple: a reformed warrior who joined Battle. Esile was basically a character I played to regain a feel for the game and figure out all the things that had changed, but I enjoyed playing him so much I just clung onto him.

I still seem to be a newbie after all these years, and I think it showed with Esile. Most of the time, I simply ran around with weaponbreak and pincer. Nonetheless, Berserkers are definitely my favorite thing to play.

About a month ago, I had too much going on in life so I didn't log for about two weeks, and was uninducted. Though I tried to get back in, I never seemed to catch Grogim on. Without powers, it was hard to survive the Rager lifestyle, and I was feeling that this character was pretty much done anyway.

Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way. I learned a bunch and had fun while at it.

A few names of Ragers I respected off the top of my head in chronological order: Jelraak, Dragreld, Huraz, Valarath, Gruktik, Nourn, Birota, Bryvac, Yror, Rustanviel, Guenrayn... the list goes on.

A few notable enemies:
Zarukian, Legissal, Nhernin, Khurmen, Nwayreth, Hazkal, Kierning... I can't remember many others.

Props to Intronan as well, for the handful of interactions were very impressive to me.

Anyway, thanks for the fun. Hopefully, I'll soon make a character of some kind of significance

Rustanviel (Guest)Tue 14-Jan-03 07:55 PM

#14220, "Well played"
In response to Reply #1

Other than me not seeing you too much... you were good to have around when you were there.

Yror (Guest)Tue 14-Jan-03 09:42 PM

#14219, "RE: (DEL) Esile the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #1

I'll echo what I said in my good-bye. I thought you were a pretty stand-up Rager and I as a player had a lot of respect for Esile, even if Yror probably never said more than two words to you after figuring you for evil.

Guenrayn (Guest)Wed 15-Jan-03 05:31 PM

#14218, "RE: (DEL) Esile the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed our time together. I thought you were a good rager, but you weren't around much. SOrry you got unindcuted, but in some ways, it needed to be done. WE needed committed people. Good work though, and good job with post ragers too.

Aaron

Kierning (Guest)Wed 15-Jan-03 09:34 PM

#14217, "RE: (DEL) Esile the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #1

Alright, I'll make this pretty quick and to the point.

I hated you, both IC and OOC.

No, I am not angry that you killed me more than once. Lots of people did that.

The death when I was lagged in my guild, I can deal with. That kinda stuff happens. But then, killing me just after I unghost from that, and THEN AGAIN?! That was simply inexcusable.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14215 Previous topic | Next topic