Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Merallus the Affirmation of Life, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142111
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 05-Nov-21 04:00 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142111, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Merallus the Affirmation of Life, Elder Prophet of the Light"

Fri Nov 5 03:59:25 2021

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Merallus perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:113

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AzorinneSun 07-Nov-21 10:48 AM
Member since 27th Dec 2020
36 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142123, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Merallus the Affirmation of Li..."
In response to Reply #0

I really was looking forward to more time with Merallus. A stern, stoic elf and his bubble-peppy goddess seemed like a fun RP combo to me. I hope all is well.

ErenthellSun 07-Nov-21 11:10 PM
Member since 27th Oct 2006
54 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142124, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Merallus the Affirmation of Li..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks Azorinne, I am glad you saw the RP I was going for, stern and stoic is correct. Wasn't the easiest for me because I am not stern and stoic by nature. I enjoyed all our interactions and think you're a great addition to CF. Be well!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142111 Previous topic | Next topic