Subject: "(DEL) Lycith the Knight of the Glade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14205
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 12-Jan-03 12:06 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14205, "(DEL) Lycith the Knight of the Glade"

Sun Jan 12 12:05:00 2003

9 o''clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Long Shadows on the Theran calendar Lycith perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:ranger
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:150
PK Ratio:100% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply hrmmm what to say to you...., Nurwon, 12-Jan-03 11:43 PM, #5
Reply Lets see, Lycith (Guest), 12-Jan-03 12:13 PM, #1
     Reply Well..., Anith (Guest), 12-Jan-03 02:46 PM, #2
     Reply exactly! (txt), Nurwon, 12-Jan-03 11:41 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Lets see, Deveskrius (Guest), 12-Jan-03 11:14 PM, #3
     Reply Couldn't see so I didn't know if you came back or not, Lycith (Guest), 13-Jan-03 02:22 PM, #7
     Reply PK ratio, Marcus_, 13-Jan-03 06:01 AM, #6
          Reply Hey your right! that makes two deaths, Lycith (Guest), 13-Jan-03 02:24 PM, #8

NurwonSun 12-Jan-03 11:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14206, "hrmmm what to say to you...."
In response to Reply #0

first of....you bastid! I finally make it over 40 and you go an' delete, u suck..heheh other than that you seemed like a nice guy and was always willing to help. wish I could have Rped with you more, but for the time I knew you, I was bent on getting past 40 and wasn't about to sit down and tell my life story. ah well not sure about that PK ratio, but nice anyway. see ya in the fields man.

-Nurwon

Lycith (Guest)Sun 12-Jan-03 12:13 PM

#14207, "Lets see"
In response to Reply #0

Loved Sylvan and all the people in it..
Scions? eh no fun at all no one ever wanted to play with me ever!

Lar that one ambush.. oooooooh my alaises got messed up or I would have had you!!!!

Deveskrius You summon, you try to sleep I flee camo, you walk in and scratch your head, it was comical!
Then I promply ambush you and send you running

Sylvans

Sassmi Will miss you, loved your RP sorry I never did make it to hero

Prendac just rank someone else up there thats all I can say

Phylanthorin Loved your RP, great to see the first Paladin ever in Sylvan to bad you went of and deleted

Nunchyk Hah, you deleted too and Lycith liked you alot

Immorts: who?

Other people:
Never did really meet people a few ragers here and there but thats it, Its kinda hard to sit in the inn as a ranger.

And that Ratio not sure how that works im positive I died to one Pk

Anith (Guest)Sun 12-Jan-03 02:46 PM

#14212, "Well..."
In response to Reply #1

We would have 'played' with you. But I never saw you come out of hiding or join into any raid/defense situations, unless the odds were so rediculous that it didnt mater if you came or not.

With a ranger who is always camoed. Unless you come to your foes from time to time, you will have to spend countless hours waiting to ambush/waylay someone.....probably why you didnt get to fight as much as youd like. I cant remember seeing you, but for a handful of times you poped out briefly.....

If bored, you have to make your own excitment.

NurwonSun 12-Jan-03 11:41 PM
0 posts
#14213, "exactly! (txt)"
In response to Reply #2

go out and fight everyone that ticks you off like I do! and die like a good ranger! heheh

Deveskrius (Guest)Sun 12-Jan-03 11:14 PM

#14210, "RE: Lets see"
In response to Reply #1

I scratched my head because I thought that cave was nocamo, then you went outside and ambushed me, I plagued you til I was taking too much heat and then fled, healed, returned and you were hidden rather well. Wouldn't really say you sent me running, unless you count tactical retreats as losing fights, in which case my ratio of fights lost would be horrid.

Lycith (Guest)Mon 13-Jan-03 02:22 PM

#14211, "Couldn't see so I didn't know if you came back or not"
In response to Reply #3

Heh, still was fun, and was always looking to fight you again.

Marcus_Mon 13-Jan-03 06:01 AM
681 posts
#14208, "PK ratio"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah it's weird. I remember our duel after I attacked your group in battlefields, and went to group with you shortly after. Some battle imm yelled at me, so I went and challenged you to a duel. I'm pretty sure you died there. It's possible only level 41+ pks count or something, because i think that fight was in the mid 30's.

Anyways, not really important. I'd love to see pk ratio replaced with absolute kill/death count though or something. You were pretty cool to group with too, until we were separated and Turetveskagg decided to ##### rangers as companions alltogether.

Lycith (Guest)Mon 13-Jan-03 02:24 PM

#14209, "Hey your right! that makes two deaths"
In response to Reply #6

Once to a gnome.. *grumble*
And to you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14205 Previous topic | Next topic