Subject: "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Terrowin Graymantle the Weaver of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141928
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 27-Sep-21 12:25 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#141928, "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Terrowin Graymantle the Weaver of the Elements, Provincial Magistrate"

Mon Sep 27 12:21:11 2021

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Terrowin perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:348

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BULLRuLe (Anonymous)Sun 03-Oct-21 12:55 AM
Charter member
#141955, "RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Terrowin Graymantle the Weave..."
In response to Reply #0

The time ya pillared yourself made me laugh so ####in hard till I died don't feel bad it was funny I have done it too. But I'll miss u

Pendragon_SurtrTue 28-Sep-21 09:10 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
193 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#141933, "It has been a learning experience."
In response to Reply #0

This was my first leader since Juxposona in Masters. My first hero invoker, probably why I died so much, invokers are not tanks. I really appreciate everyone that helped me and I feel sorry for all the friends that I killed along the way with stupid mistakes. I am grateful to Kira, Florjen, and Galathaniel for convincing me to take the Provincial position and to Ishuli for giving it to me, even though I only had 4 con at the time. Terrowin tried to do what was best for the Spire and not what was best for himself. He always doubted his abilities, never felt like he deserved a badge or a position of authority. I hope I didn't mess up too badly.

Spire-
Kira, thanks for all the help, I really enjoyed when you took me along to slay all the dragons. You were a beast and I enjoyed watching you fight.

Florjen, ah my best friend. I was so sad when you died. You were always teaching me new things and keeping me from doing stupid things like when you talked me out of paying Tiamat a visit when I was on my last life. As someone who recently came back to CF, I really appreciate everything you did for me and hope I wasn't too much of a burden.

Galathaniel, I'm not going to go into much detail now as you are still active. But know that Terrowin greatly respected you and I wish you luck with your endeavors.

Celathi, We didn't interact too much but I did respect your opinion. Good luck with being Provincial and maybe Provost.

Krislia, well, guess you won't see me pillar myself to death again. Definitely my most embarrassing moment. Hope more Gnomes get inducted so you can tell Gnome jokes again. I really suck at Mino-speak so half the time I didn't understand what you said. Someday maybe I will get better at it.

Friends

Ahinu, not really a friend, but friendly. You were a great Emperor and the Empire is now lost without you. The mummy destroyed the Empire and then deleted after straining the relations with the Spire.

Laelitharl, we had some good times, I remember when you helped me raid for the Fetish and I pillared (pillar is evil) and it hit you, your elemental, and your archon and the archon killed me.

Quentin, you were a great ally, not sure what I did to deserve all your help but it saved my life countless times. Hope to see you in the future.

Sorry if I forgot anyone, just give me a shout.

Enemies

Mojabosombo, I hated you, towards the end I would refuse to even fight you. Those lagging drives are OP. When I cast word of recall at the beginning of the fight and it doesn't go off until I am dead at the altar. Complete command denial sucks. Good character though, loved the roleplay, just hated the mechanics.

Teithiwr, other than Moja, you took the most con. Not a good matchup, invoker vs berserker. Good job on a very deathful character.

Grakkor, I so wanted to catch you when you were made a criminal but never got the chance. I tried to get you anathema'd after you knocked me out and stole my preps, but Ahinu didn't go for it. I started charging Imperials for shields because of your actions.

Delkinen, you were always classy. Too bad we were on the opposite side, would have like to RP with you more.

Well, it was a blast. Probably going to take a break from Tribunal though. Pretty boring nowadays since very few people attack in town. I guess Tribunal has won the war on crime.

Take care,

Pendragon_surtr AKA Terrowin Graymantle

LhydiaTue 28-Sep-21 10:22 AM
2390 posts
#141934, "Liked Terrowin"
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed fighting you as an enemy and interacting with you as an ally.

'I guess Tribunal has won the war on crime.'

This kind of made me lol since you just con died to criminals.

Pendragon_SurtrThu 30-Sep-21 10:32 PM
193 posts
#141943, "RE: Liked Terrowin"
In response to Reply #2

>I enjoyed fighting you as an enemy and interacting with you
>as an ally.

Thank you, I tried to do always give my best. Unfortunately RL happens. I drive truck and would think "It will take them at least an hour to unload me, might as well play CF" and then 20 minutes later they were done and I would have to quit or drop link. Felt bad about that, but the alternative would be to only play a couple hours on the weekends.

>'I guess Tribunal has won the war on crime.'
>
>This kind of made me lol since you just con died to criminals.
>
I get where you are coming from, but I was referring to the hours of RL time that I would check all the cities and nothing going on. I would actually hope that Moja would log on and kill me just to break up the boredom.

Delkinen Windsinger (Anonymous)Wed 29-Sep-21 04:11 PM
Charter member
#141936, "RE: It has been a learning experience."
In response to Reply #1

If I can say anything about Terrowin, it's that you never backed down from a fight. You would come to the Tree against bad odds and still find a way to retrieve, even if it meant a death. I hate that I did not interact with you more. I hope that in whatever iteration you determine you'll do next, I make up for that because you certainly seemed good. I can assure you that you are a part of many conversations that have been had with other still active characters so your work will certainly live on through them.

Great job and good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141928 Previous topic | Next topic