Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Qhesha Loudbeak the Grand Mistre..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141335
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 19-May-21 08:05 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#141335, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Qhesha Loudbeak the Grand Mistress of Artistry"

Wed May 19 20:03:34 2021

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Qhesha perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:104

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Qhesha (Anonymous)Thu 20-May-21 12:29 PM
Charter member
#141340, "Bard notes "
In response to Reply #0

A few observations

I’m not sure what to make of the repertoire system. I did love the war singer edge but would go tragedy or comedy for any future bard.

Arial wasn’t awful. Great for what I wanted to be. Fun RP. I’d like to try higher cha at some point and see if it made landing the big apoc or debuffs vs high int races more common. Gangs are so frequent on CF that flight was only good for explore, not for getting out of bad situations. Don’t think I had a single escape where not being tripped mattered. I’d go human if I did it again even in Battle..

Battle bard is so fun. Highly recommend. Just pick a supporting role. I’d enjoy coming back to try bard/scout at some point but the defender skill set was perfect for me. I felt like a significantly better supporter and healer than my previous healer and I could solo basically anything. I learned so much of the map with this char.

I geared for hp first, saves second, dr third. Every time I got a decent DR I got ganged and lost about half my suit so I never really got to try that in pk. I think I was way too interested in melee dmg and should’ve sung more dmg songs.

Overall for anyone newer, like me, I’d highly recommend this class. Just don’t count on the out of date and pk-ratio focused “help” that is available on qhcf or discord. The class has all the tools needed to explore and figure out how they work on your own. I found battaglia->echoes->laborious/languid a good order against hard, aggressive mobs. Healing in combat was almost always a mistake but it’s an incredible tool.

Garmak (Anonymous)Thu 20-May-21 11:12 AM
Charter member
#141339, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Qhesha Loudbeak the Grand Mi..."
In response to Reply #0

Man did I enjoy our fights esp the one in underdark. Glwyn.

Ghrum (Anonymous)Wed 19-May-21 10:15 PM
Charter member
#141337, ":("
In response to Reply #0

:'(

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141335 Previous topic | Next topic