Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ayalene Ana'thallo the Legend of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140995
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 03-Apr-21 12:15 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140995, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ayalene Ana'thallo the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Apr 3 12:10:30 2021

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Ayalene perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:98

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ErgushMon 05-Apr-21 01:09 PM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
101 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#141002, "Noooo, why!!"
In response to Reply #0

I was waiting. Jut waiting to see you complete the task I gave you. I am sad that you will never have gotten to complete that task now.

GLWYN!

DallevianMon 05-Apr-21 03:58 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#141004, "haha, here"
In response to Reply #2

this is what i had put together. unfortunately there was never a bard to send a note to all that i could use (only imperials). and the 5 times i went to a major city to 'preach/teach' there was all of 1 inhabitant.

yell There was a day, upon the tumult of the sea, where voices boomed forth upon me. Awake, awake! They cried out in fierce celebration.

yell Spirits of the ancients, before the walls of men, before the bondage of greed and coin, power and dominion, calling upon me their blessing, to Hear, to See, Her.

yell For it is She who holds the reins of the sun and the moon, Her seasons perfectly set in harmony. She is our future, She is our past, and we the breath of Her design.

yell Revel in Her majesty! From the dunes of shifting sands there is life. From the frozen mountain caps, life.

yell The hills and valleys, the depths of the oceans unplumbed by men, life springs forward.

yell Where the warmth of Her sun never reaches, in the belly of Thar-Eris, there is life.

yell Even in your city walls life breaks through.

yell Know Her provisions, the bounty set forth, greater than any feast of kings. Her abundance is unending and good.

yell In Her creation, life springs forward, an unstoppable juggernaut. She is Spring without permission, a show of power like the Storm. Furious but restorative.

yell Life, it cries for us, listen to the voice of your Maker now! She is at hand. We go on, in the shadow of these moments, in the power of Her morning!

yell To all you who don’t know how to be, know now, the Tree of Life welcomes you. Thar-Eris is here, it always has been, it always will be.

yell To those who choose bondage, who enslave the free, you will weep like willows, you will break like waves, for you are fragile creatures on collision with Her days.

yell The ancients whisper here even now. Be wise, in the choices before you. The wilderlove is hidden within you. May there be no domestic heart!

yell Come, embrace Her, embrace life!

ErgushTue 06-Apr-21 06:40 AM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
101 posts
#141007, "RE: haha, here"
In response to Reply #3

I have a single question:

After searching for a bard for a week or 2, why didn't you come ask me?

Alendross (Anonymous)Mon 05-Apr-21 11:29 AM
Charter member
#141000, "Rest well Tender"
In response to Reply #0

Alendross had high hopes for you. I promoted you to Ergush for Sunwarden almost from the first interview. It was good to have you around to nurture while we did. Hope you find peace on the western coasts you mentioned, GLWYN.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140995 Previous topic | Next topic