Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Torchae the Force of Nature" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140963
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 24-Mar-21 11:25 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140963, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Torchae the Force of Nature"

Wed Mar 24 23:24:14 2021

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Torchae perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:128

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Torchae (Anonymous)Thu 25-Mar-21 11:13 AM
Charter member
#140968, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Torchae the Force of Nature"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I finally pulled the trigger on this one. Druid was fun, first hero druid (although I've flirted around with others in the past) and I will say that as a cloud giant druid I felt really powerful in certain ways. I think I got the hang of some druid pk and then I watched some other people do some things with primordial vengeance and realized I didn't have as much of a grasp as I wanted. Ultimately, the grind of keeping up with herbs and everything and trying to keep up with call of the wild/etc. did me in.

Some short goodbyes:

Zydeki: You were awesome and the Tree was really hurt when you deleted. Great presence.

Alendross: You have been a strong presence for awhile through a few Outlanders for me and I really enjoyed talking to you.

Elebe: Keep the druid stuff going, I loved you as a character and we had a great dynamic going.

Ergush: I got further along in the religion this time than I have in the past and I wish I could have kept with it but I just couldn't deal with the class anymore. The way you explain your religion was really enjoyable and I would have loved to have had more time to just sit and talk about it. I'll be back in some incarnation or another soon.

Alendross (Anonymous)Thu 25-Mar-21 10:15 AM
Charter member
#140966, "Bah!"
In response to Reply #0

Not the bear-giant! You seemed like you really knew what you were doing and I always enjoyed your RP. GLWYN.

ErgushThu 25-Mar-21 06:11 AM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
101 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140964, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Torchae the Force of Nature"
In response to Reply #0

Sad to see you go! I enjoyed your RP and you were a good force for the tree. GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140963 Previous topic | Next topic