Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [SCION] Kithervroy Pyrespear the Harbinger ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140853
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 03-Mar-21 12:55 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140853, "(AGE DEATH) [SCION] Kithervroy Pyrespear the Harbinger of Terror, Advisor to the Chancellor"

Tue Mar 2 23:50:57 2021

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Kithervroy perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:543

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Short goodbies, Fdialke, 03-Mar-21 02:48 AM, #1
     Reply now this sucks, Itz (Anonymous), 03-Mar-21 04:48 AM, #2
     Reply RE: now this sucks, Fdialke, 04-Mar-21 03:24 AM, #7
          Reply Heh..., Itz (Anonymous), 04-Mar-21 11:22 PM, #14
     Reply Bummer on the timing, Haelior (Anonymous), 03-Mar-21 03:25 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Bummer on the timing, Fdialke, 04-Mar-21 03:22 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Short goodbies, Socrag (Anonymous), 03-Mar-21 07:11 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Short goodbies, Fdialke, 04-Mar-21 03:23 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Short goodbies, Nalasul, 04-Mar-21 09:44 AM, #8
     Reply Are you serious?, Zanzarin, 04-Mar-21 11:22 AM, #10
          Reply Sorry to hear you got pk'd in a pk mud. Nt, jalbrin, 04-Mar-21 06:28 PM, #11
          Reply Kind of the nature of air offense, Artificial, 04-Mar-21 07:19 PM, #12
               Reply I think powerful air shifters are so much more oppressi..., Anon507 (Anonymous), 04-Mar-21 08:16 PM, #13
     Reply Rest well hunter, Alendross (Anonymous), 04-Mar-21 09:48 AM, #9

FdialkeWed 03-Mar-21 01:57 AM
Member since 19th Apr 2005
83 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140854, "Short goodbies"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Wed 03-Mar-21 02:48 AM

This character was not supposed to be who he became, it was just an october's shifter test. I was going to be an eternal pledge, because my playing time was very different from Narra and Morius.
Then suddenly Morius appeared and he took me to the Scions about 10 minutes after he gave me a quest (I'll post a log of this)

Rahsael - Thanks for interactions and your gifts, you rock!
Morius - You rock too, please, decide which of you and Rahsael is cooler yourself

Itz - I hope you'll get what you want
Vizgrathol - A scion invoker is da real power, please, don't hide
Vizzar - Sorry, most funny moment for me : You tell Vizzar 'I forgot what forms do you have, thanks for remind'

A lot of names, sorry ...
Empire - Thanks for the fights
Outlanders - Your newborn birds are nasty, keep on
Fort - The pendulum has swung, but I hope you will perk up
Tribs - I don't like tribs (Kira, keep on )
Battle - Now you'll kill them all

Tristhana - I liked your notes

I love this game, but unfortunately this game is not for me. I had to login in 3AM-5AM to get necessary communications (and this is not the fact that I will get it, because "appointment notes (c) Ishuli" do not work). I hope that the bugs that I posted in November will still find theirs solution (or at least an answer "It works fine").

Anyway, good luck!

Itz (Anonymous)Wed 03-Mar-21 04:48 AM
Charter member
#140855, "now this sucks"
In response to Reply #1

Big big big big deal
But I feel your pain. Missing each and every event because you can't be online at 5am really really sucks. I hope eventually there will be an immortal for this who are playing at the opposite time to the majority of the pb. Kith was a great partner in hunting and a great finisher Really really sorry to see y gone, and huge thank you for all the fun. Glwyn!

FdialkeThu 04-Mar-21 03:24 AM
83 posts
#140867, "RE: now this sucks"
In response to Reply #2

Now your turn to wake up at 6PM CST

Itz (Anonymous)Thu 04-Mar-21 11:18 PM
Charter member
#140880, "Heh..."
In response to Reply #7
Edited on Thu 04-Mar-21 11:22 PM

By the way, I knew that I'm helping you to get Advisor's position. Expected though something else after you'll get it, but guess this is what we have. Slightly disappointed that you didn't do what we've need before agedying. If I would be you, I'd do it. But oh well, guess it doesn't really matter much now anyways. And once again thanks for the fun, and GLWYN!

Just checked your PBF - 17 mutual kills. Wow. We were a really good team!

Haelior (Anonymous)Wed 03-Mar-21 03:25 PM
Charter member
#140858, "Bummer on the timing"
In response to Reply #1

No call out? Pssh, of course it was to give a special goodbye (/Haelior vanity)

Yeah that can be rough, it was nice to run into each other when we did and usually caught you super late for myself. Shifter and necromancer really don't mesh that well together but you would generally chase them down and murder them while I was running around trying to catch up. The end to get your form was fun and actually one of the few exhilarating moments for the character.

Gj

FdialkeThu 04-Mar-21 03:22 AM
83 posts
#140865, "RE: Bummer on the timing"
In response to Reply #3

Thank you for the help ! I was a little surprised that you didn’t agree to follow Mourius’s request

Yes, the main inconvenience for the shifter that I encountered is the inability to fast communicate (even in the form of a parrot, which seems to be able to talk) over cb, gt ...

Socrag (Anonymous)Wed 03-Mar-21 07:11 PM
Charter member
#140859, "RE: Short goodbies"
In response to Reply #1

I am glad to see Kith gone, for the only reason I thought you were damn scary. Very well done, sad to see you the player go.

FdialkeThu 04-Mar-21 03:23 AM
83 posts
#140866, "RE: Short goodbies"
In response to Reply #4

Sorry for the little harassment of you. Although in the end you learned to avoid it well

NalasulThu 04-Mar-21 09:44 AM
Member since 07th Nov 2019
244 posts
#140869, "RE: Short goodbies"
In response to Reply #1

You were a good bogeyman and kept a lot of people on their toes while not ruining their fun. That's a hard tightrope to walk.

ZanzarinThu 04-Mar-21 11:22 AM
Member since 12th Jan 2010
75 posts
#140871, "Are you serious?"
In response to Reply #8

He were flying/wording out on bleeding wounds with somewhat equal matchup, and peeked every single low hanging fruit,
with ZERO - ####ing ZERO RP before or afterwards.
I am glad he is finally out, hope never will return.

jalbrinThu 04-Mar-21 06:28 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2009
211 posts
#140875, "Sorry to hear you got pk'd in a pk mud. Nt"
In response to Reply #10

Nt

ArtificialThu 04-Mar-21 07:19 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#140876, "Kind of the nature of air offense"
In response to Reply #10

You're kinda there to pick on hurt people and ####ters.

If I'm prepared I'm never going to be worried about a vulture/lion.

Anon507 (Anonymous)Thu 04-Mar-21 08:16 PM
Charter member
#140877, "I think powerful air shifters are so much more oppressi..."
In response to Reply #12

I stopped logging in during Kith's prime times (aka non peak times) because if I'm the only one in his PK he was relentless coming after me. I couldn't gather preps, explore, gear up because his combo trumped mine and I was forever sitting under water, at my inner or maybe the inn. I actually thought he was shaapa how relentless he was.

Alendross (Anonymous)Thu 04-Mar-21 09:48 AM
Charter member
#140870, "Rest well hunter"
In response to Reply #1

Early on you came and attacked me a couple of times but it was a poor matchup for you while I was in the wilds so you pretty much stopped swooping down on me. Then you got advisor and I was still under my presumed veil of protection and here you came and beat me up and made me have to run. Good job on surviving so long, and the refuge can hunt a little easier not having to watch the skies so hard. GLWYN.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140853 Previous topic | Next topic