Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Tump the Changeling Adept" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140671
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 11-Feb-21 08:45 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140671, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Tump the Changeling Adept"

Thu Feb 11 07:42:37 2021

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Tump perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:shapeshifter
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:28

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Tump (Anonymous)Thu 11-Feb-21 05:49 PM
Charter member
#140682, "3 things"
In response to Reply #0

Thing #1: I wholeheartedly apologize for this name. My brain was not working when I created it. I wanted a stumpy rock creature name. I thought Lump, Thomp, Tomp, and Tump is where I landed. By the time I realized I had already put in a few hours and thought 'oh it's not a big deal, I'll press on'. It bothered me more than it bothered you.

Thing #2: Flyto bug is still alive and well. You should not be able to fly to someone, attack them, then attempt to fly to them right away after and 'you cannot fly to them so soon'.

Thing #3: Anyone who says air major has the perk of all forms being able to flyto indoors is a convicted liar and they deserve holy retribution. Owl cannot fly indoors.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140671 Previous topic | Next topic