Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Talvok the Supplicant of Rage, I..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140619
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 05-Feb-21 09:05 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140619, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Talvok the Supplicant of Rage, Imperial Acolyte"

Fri Feb 5 20:04:05 2021

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Talvok perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:shaman
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:72

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply So Long!, Ergush, 08-Feb-21 10:49 AM, #2
Reply Cya Vok, Ranil (Anonymous), 08-Feb-21 12:01 PM, #4
Reply RE: Cya Vok, Ergush, 08-Feb-21 12:35 PM, #5
Reply RE: So Long!, Vantwiss (Anonymous), 08-Feb-21 03:28 PM, #6
     Reply RE: So Long!, Ergush, 09-Feb-21 11:17 AM, #7
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Talvok the Supplicant of Rag..., Tristhana (Anonymous), 05-Feb-21 10:17 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Talvok the Supplicant of Rag..., Ergush, 08-Feb-21 10:50 AM, #3
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Talvok the Supplicant of Rag..., Azorinne, 09-Feb-21 11:59 PM, #8
               Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Talvok the Supplicant of Rag..., Ergush, 10-Feb-21 08:49 AM, #9

ErgushMon 08-Feb-21 10:48 AM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
101 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140631, "So Long!"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 08-Feb-21 10:49 AM

Welp, My first mortal since... 2017 I believe.

Talvok was an effort for me to learn more of the game, things I had not had any experience with prior to Imm'ing. I had never played Shaman beyond about level 12. I can honestly say: I hate it. Props to all of you who play them, and play them well. my rage delete was not out of anger at anyone in particular, just out of frustration with the class in my hands. Talvok was also my first real attempt at Morius religions and I can say that I dont feel like I did well there either. I will learn it one day!

The one thing I was REALLY surprised on was the survivability. Being Heavy Warpriest and giant resist allowed me to really breath easy in combat and try to do what I could. I have never been a PK guy though and it showed with Talvok.

Goodbyes:

Laq: I am SO SORRY. I dragged you around on all kinds of boring leveling and you made it known that it was , in fact, boring. Thanks for hanging in there with me! I want to chat about the Morius thing with you when you one day go.

Tristhana: I appreciate that you liked my take on the grudge list, thank you! I don't want to talk a whole lot about you as your still living and a CC character, but I really hope you keep on being you. Loved what I saw.

Vantwiss: Not sure if it was just time issues or whatnot, but I wasnt sure on why I didn't make Elite. Donations were good, I felt like I was being a good acolyte. Either way, Look forward to seeing more of you in the future!

Sicice: I liked your RP, I hated that you were a villager. I thought my chat in the Church would have done more to sway you away from it and heal yourself through sin.

Gatt: Keep on truckin man!

Ahinu, Vrimold, Phelan: I spoke to you all to varying degrees but we were not close. Hope I was more helpful than hurtful!

All in all I had good experiences all around and ultimately enjoyed the RP part of Talvok, the mechanics of the class just do not fit me at all.

Ranil (Anonymous)Mon 08-Feb-21 12:01 PM
Charter member
#140634, "Cya Vok"
In response to Reply #2

I felt a little bad for the ambush I had against you at the Tree when you were trying to retrieve when you didn't know where to find your corpse afterwards....but now knowing you were Ergush I find it pretty dang funny.

We didn't get to mix it up much after that but I thought well of you from the fights we did get.

ErgushMon 08-Feb-21 12:33 PM
101 posts
#140635, "RE: Cya Vok"
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Mon 08-Feb-21 12:35 PM

That one had me a little heated. NGL. lol

The huntress was convulsing on the ground and you jumped me. By the time I got back to the huntress, they had healed it. Curse my outlanders!

That day you and I went back and forth near Galadon. That was when I started to realize my problems. I couldn't land a thing on you and it looked like you were strolling in the park on a Sunday. That was my experience for every fair fight I had.

Vantwiss (Anonymous)Mon 08-Feb-21 03:28 PM
Charter member
#140637, "RE: So Long!"
In response to Reply #2

I was actually trying to find you to promote you. I tried once but the you have already promoted someone timer had not expired, and didn't see you after.

I liked what I saw from you, and you were going to be my next promotion. Sorry if you felt slighted there.

ErgushTue 09-Feb-21 11:17 AM
101 posts
#140649, "RE: So Long!"
In response to Reply #6

No slight felt! Just wasn't sure.

Tristhana (Anonymous)Fri 05-Feb-21 10:17 PM
Charter member
#140620, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Talvok the Supplicant of Rag..."
In response to Reply #0

Well this is upsetting! I'm not sure why you deleted, but I was really enjoying Talvok and his take on Rage. The carving the names onto your chest was a really cool (and creepy) angle and perfect for a fire giant.

GLWYN.

ErgushMon 08-Feb-21 10:50 AM
101 posts
#140632, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Talvok the Supplicant of Rag..."
In response to Reply #1

Thank you for all the fun times, and as I mentioned in the goodbyes, keep it up, I am a fan!

AzorinneTue 09-Feb-21 11:59 PM
Member since 27th Dec 2020
36 posts
#140661, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Talvok the Supplicant of Rag..."
In response to Reply #3

I'm with Tristhana on this. First time I saw Talvok literally carve his grudges into his own skin I was like: omg this dude's crazy and awesome. Nice one.

ErgushWed 10-Feb-21 08:49 AM
101 posts
#140664, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Talvok the Supplicant of Rag..."
In response to Reply #8

Thanks!

After my first discussion, I got put on track and I figured "Hey, I am not going to PK well, so I need something cool to keep the grudges I have" so I started carving them into my chest. Glad everyone liked it!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140619 Previous topic | Next topic