Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ollmurath the Holy of Faith, Imperia..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140422
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 06-Jan-21 11:50 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140422, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ollmurath the Holy of Faith, Imperial High Priest"

Wed Jan 6 10:45:58 2021

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Ollmurath perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:214

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ollmurath (Anonymous)Wed 06-Jan-21 05:28 PM
Charter member
#140425, "Thanks for all."
In response to Reply #0

Well, after the holidays absence, decided to take a two weeks vacation on a kind of remote place. I planned to play some time from here, but my connection has some ridiculous delay, like 1-2 seconds every command. So instead of just keep the character, decided to pull the plug.

Special thanks to:

Gaspare: Thanks for the empowerment, path, patience and time. I just want to say you have a very sharp mind and is an amazing roleplayer, i still have a long way to go. Your religion really surprised me, in a good way. Thanks again.

Zraldar: Keep rocking man, you are amazing. Great emperor and great presence. Really enjoyed hunting with you, a shame neither of us could bash

The council: Keep rocking guys, hope my time could match better with yours.

Enemies: I must say i had a great time with Ollmurath, most of the time i had very busy logins, what is great. But above all, enemies were really, really classy. Thanks for the interactions, fights and time with me.

Cedany and Ranwery: You both were amazing. Thank you for your time and efforts to atempt at "paint" some of my ideas. I really appreciated and thankful for your attention.

The game is still great, adicting and thrilling. Thanks for the quiet staff behind the scenes.

Wish you all well, and will be back in a few days.

Ollmurath

Zraldar (Anonymous)Sat 09-Jan-21 12:53 AM
Charter member
#140437, "RE: Thanks for all."
In response to Reply #1

I was looking forward to your return so very bummed to see this. Our paths weren’t crossing that often, but I always enjoyed it when they did and also like having leader coverage spread through the day.

Thanks for sticking through the Tribunal Spat. You were one of the few constant hero presences during that time..

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140422 Previous topic | Next topic