Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Krugnuk the Stalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140373
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 27-Dec-20 02:20 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140373, "(DELETED) [None] Krugnuk the Stalker"

Sun Dec 27 01:19:45 2020

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Krugnuk perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:66

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I had fun. , Gaplemo, 27-Dec-20 02:33 AM, #1
     Reply RE: I had fun. , Jhyrbian, 27-Dec-20 08:28 AM, #2
     Reply I figured as much., Gaplemo, 27-Dec-20 09:19 AM, #3
     Reply RE: I had fun. , Lonfedric (Anonymous), 27-Dec-20 12:15 PM, #4
     Reply I had so much fun fighting you....., Gaplemo, 27-Dec-20 06:52 PM, #5
     Reply RE: I had fun. , Ghiga (Anonymous), 27-Dec-20 08:34 PM, #6

GaplemoSun 27-Dec-20 02:33 AM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140374, "I had fun. "
In response to Reply #0

The Krugnuk experiment is over. Thanks to Lonfedric, Mordrel and Haelior, along with all of the orcs, for making my knock the rust off character a good experience. I wanted something hard mode to start, and I think that was a good choice of a character because orcs get #### stomped by most everything except mages they can bash down pre 36. Playing a difficult character forced everything to come back faster. I would guess my pk/death ratio was probably about even. Won half the fights, lost half the fights. Mostly though it got boring having literally one or two people willing to rank with me or do anything, so I just used him to get back into the flow of things. Thanks for the fun, I'm going to take a few days and think about what is next. I have some ideas on what will suit my playstyle though and will find something a little more engaging based on the layout of the cabal war situation and presence.

Zero regrets though. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed it.

Lonfedric, you probably kept me from deleting for at least a week. You are the only character in the mud I actually looked forward to fighting. A lot of people tucked their ####s when they saw you online, I looked forward to you coming at my ranking groups because you have balls of solid iron. You won some, you lost some, but I had massive respect for your skills man. Well done.

Mordrel, 99% of the time you were the only person that would rank with me or give me the time of day. I would still be level 20 probably if not for you. Thanks for not straight murdering me.

Haelior, Wish we got to do more stuff. I was interested in getting to know you more.

Orcs.....Keep on rocking out you badass bitches. Thanks for all the shiny things and help. Especially Ghig, for putting up with barrage of questions in the lower ranks as I tried to figure CF out again.

I'll be back. Oh I will be back.

JhyrbianSun 27-Dec-20 08:28 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140377, "RE: I had fun. "
In response to Reply #1

for what it's worth, I always found orcs actually get way stronger at hero, you don't get your best abilities until late 40s for all adapts and it's a huge difference. GLWYN

GaplemoSun 27-Dec-20 09:19 AM
619 posts
#140378, "I figured as much."
In response to Reply #2

I had a couple old Mamlauk heroes back in the day, and they were great. I knew my power point was at 46, but after two straight days of not being able to find anyone to do anything with I just figured I had done what I wanted to do with the orc, which was knock off the rust from a 8 year break. I feel like I can move forward with something more interesting now. I feel like nothing is really expected from an orc and I liked the idea of that for a first character back.

Lonfedric (Anonymous)Sun 27-Dec-20 12:15 PM
Charter member
#140379, "RE: I had fun. "
In response to Reply #1

Thanks man for the shout out, you made me blush. In all honesty, glad I can make your playing more enjoyable you made mine more enjoyable as well. Orcs always scare me, one little thing wrong and I just get destroyed, I was not looking forward to your bashes in the higher ranks. Definite power curve toward assassins in the lower ranks. Nonetheless, I still had to be on my toes fighting you/ you+2, glad you're back!

See you in the fields.

GaplemoSun 27-Dec-20 06:52 PM
619 posts
#140380, "I had so much fun fighting you....."
In response to Reply #4

That when we did kill you, I threatened to kill anyone that touched your corpse because you were "Mighty Foe". You were a true nemesis, and it made my character that much more fun. Thanks for the fights.

Ghiga (Anonymous)Sun 27-Dec-20 08:34 PM
Charter member
#140381, "RE: I had fun. "
In response to Reply #1

Krug was a great ally to have and really nice to have around. I enjoyed the interactions with you. Glad I was able to knock some of the rust off, and I welcome the questions. You also provided me some insight which was awesome too. Sorry you got stomped by most of the mud, but there are some sweet spots for orcs that you can pretty much stomp most of the mud and assassins will run from you. Figured you were an old vet with the knowledge you did have.

Hurry back to the fields!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140373 Previous topic | Next topic