Subject: "(AUTO) [EMPIRE] Fardrin the Voice of Strife, Imperial P..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139484
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 29-Jul-20 01:35 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139484, "(AUTO) [EMPIRE] Fardrin the Voice of Strife, Imperial Priest"

Wed Jul 29 18:31:00 2020

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Fardrin perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:168

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TreebeardWed 29-Jul-20 07:44 PM
Member since 12th Oct 2004
268 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#139486, "Had a lot of fun"
In response to Reply #0

This was my first serious character in at least a year, since Galgeron. Boy did this char turn out different than expected!

Hate the auto delete, after the first few months of post quarantine work life being very slow and from home, things picked back up and i lost the time and some will to log in.

I was planning follow Morius. Then Jormyr popped in and changed the course of Fardrin's life. What a blast.

I've never managed to make the empire senior council as I don't typically play the cabal. No change this time, oh well.

Everyone was generally pleasant to interact with. Some chars were extremely frustrating with how persistent they were or how well they countered me (mostly maran), and some were just no fun to deal with - no need to be specific.

Thanks everyone for the interactions. Jormyr, I think we've interacted with eachother in some way shape or form since you were mortal. Always a pleasure.

Morius, thanks for being a great foil, even if we never spoke directly, I felt it in a good way.

Too many for individual notes, though Targung you were super helpful even if we should've been rivals, so thank you.

My pk skills were mediocre at best - everyone seemed to counter me better than I could adjust. Faith paladins and dagger specs are a real pain as a shaman.

Hope to pop back in before another year is out!

Treebeard

JormyrWed 29-Jul-20 09:18 PM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
422 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139487, "Glad you enjoyed it."
In response to Reply #1

Even if it totally happened because I was an idiot and can't read the wizlist.

After that, everything was pretty much entirely roll with the flow. Then, of course comes the fact that Fardrin turned out to be a solid preacher....as a minotaur.

I enjoyed him, and am ultimately glad I inadvertantly stole you from Morius.

(Jormyr's cooler, anyways)

NalasulThu 30-Jul-20 12:05 AM
Member since 07th Nov 2019
243 posts
#139488, "RE: Had a lot of fun"
In response to Reply #1

I liked Fardrin and really hope you come back soon. Also, I wouldn't beat yourself up about not landing on the Council. Sometimes the stars just don't align even when you're doing everything right.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139484 Previous topic | Next topic