Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Jensen the Planewalker, Magistrate of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139323
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 08-Jul-20 11:55 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139323, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Jensen the Planewalker, Magistrate of Galadon"

Thu Jul 9 04:53:58 2020

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Jensen perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:92

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jensen (Anonymous)Fri 17-Jul-20 01:22 AM
Charter member
#139388, "RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Jensen the Planewalker, Magistrat..."
In response to Reply #0

sorry everyone. protestors decided to cut the lines among other things. Instead of fixing, we were rerouted and no matter what had lag spikes and delays with the internet until fixed (took weeks).
it just.. sucked. I didnt wanna play ike that because pininip and others kept me often busy, not to mention conjuring lol.
So jensen ended up having a shorter life than I wanted.

-pininip - very balsy, though your class gives you alot of mobility I was able to often take that from you. sry that death of you was so costly but man you had some great #### you really really did. i gained 300 hp from what I did take. x.x
Entropy needed a powerhouse and you did a great job of being it. Fantastic ability and performance.
We did not speak much more and it was due to my personal feelings mostly of garble. Years ago being told it would never be back in the game and having it in game. Knowing it completely shuts down invokers / transmuters / bards and hurts other mages, and has nothing ot do with chaos magic (except having magic not usable by any mage garbled, or non mages as a bard) the bad feelings kept me from being talkative. That and sleeping for conjurers, and being garbled. Sorry on those situations, but do have to say your char was awesome and needed, and good job.
You occupied most of my time, so did not speak much to many people, and when I did have free time I scrambled for wands and talismans, and to look for a piece of gear or two
anyway im out. Sorry for the lack of conversations with many i sort of wasnt.. able to.
And if I had a brief time, I pretty much had to be blunt because garble was gonna make it brief, or sleeping. x.x forgive me on that everyone.

There was one outlander only i think that fought this char, and that was another bird, and if he fought with pininip except twice in defense. Otherwise the outlanders that were swarming when this char was lvling completely dissapeared with me fighting back. To that one bird im sorry you were abandoned and it was a harsh matchup for you even as a tiger because of the archon. To the others you could have been a nightmare if you tried, especially with pininip around.

wijara - did mean what I said. We never came to blows and did speak. Again im sorry it was rare. After that brief conversation after killing pin again, I ended up fighting the orcs, and another, then pin reformed, and I was kept busy more. Things like that

Pininip (Anonymous)Fri 17-Jul-20 09:26 AM
Charter member
#139391, "Wow, thanks. "
In response to Reply #1

I was really wondering what happened to you. I felt like you were going to go a long way in the Spire, you seemed to really know your stuff. There were several questionable flags I saw others took, but that's part of the fun of Tribunal, you have your interpretation of things and you go with it.

Agreed RE Entropy. I was hoping to fill the void and potentially let others see the cabal can be viable for more than just Herald Jr. RP. Garble can be OP, but it fails more often than not. Let us have our ONE THING!

As far as gear, you don't really build insane sets and then die frequently expecting nothing to be gone. I have no issues with being looted, no need to apologize.

Sorry rioting is killing your CF time. I look forward to your next!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139323 Previous topic | Next topic