Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Snerdrull Slabbiter the Fastidious..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139280
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 27-Jun-20 08:55 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139280, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Snerdrull Slabbiter the Fastidious Artist-Curator, Justiciar of Thera"

Sat Jun 27 13:54:44 2020

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Snerdrull perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:294

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaphedeeTue 28-Jul-20 07:11 PM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
60 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139478, "I liked what I saw."
In response to Reply #0

From the small window of interaction we had, you were solid. You shoulda embraced your flaws more. GLWYN.

https://youtu.be/uIbXvaE39wM

IshuliSun 12-Jul-20 11:03 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2255 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139345, "Great character."
In response to Reply #0

From the emotes to the Spire drama, you injected some excitement, anxiety, and argument to a lot of Tribunal business. Really liked your quirks and how aggressively you handled things with your 'foe' in question. You also had me insanely envious because you got the one quest form I've always wanted!

Some comments from discord:

"Snerdrull was great. I felt like you and I had similar feelings about the Spire when I was playing Blodwyn. Snerdrull was no ordinary character. Top shelf and worthy in my book." – Bemused
“what a cool char. that form, too, was way neato" – Forsaken
“Super great character. Really enjoyed our fights and our brief time together as Loeosh.” – Jalim
“Enjoyed your OCD role” – Nalasul
“The bounty on you was epic.” – Tadam
“Snerdrull is cool, not gonna deny that” – HC-Omo
“Bravo” – OptimistMime

Tigus (Anonymous)Sun 12-Jul-20 11:41 AM
Charter member
#139346, "RE: +1 nt"
In response to Reply #2

nt

Gaspare GnazzoTue 07-Jul-20 08:53 AM
Member since 13th Mar 2016
54 posts
#139317, "One of my all-time favorites"
In response to Reply #0

Snerdrull was so bizarre. I loved the evolution from kind of an OCD, dweeby little guy to an OCD maniacal monster. I loved reading your nitpicky notes and watching the conflict you brought to your cabal by absolutely refusing to compromise.

I'll keep this short, but I'll just say I wish there were more characters like Snerdrull, who could pull off a fascinating evolution while staying true to a unique character, consequences be damned. But there aren't usually more than a couple a year at most. Really great job!

jensen (Anonymous)Fri 17-Jul-20 01:07 AM
Charter member
#139387, "RE: One of my all-time favorites"
In response to Reply #1

i do not wish there was more chars like snerdrull. During jensens' life when he came on (and the time of the gnome before) he did literally absolutely nothing. No fighting, raiding, rerieving, but did stay in form and hid. While watching is good for a magistrate he was completely worthless in every other regard, then had the nerve to insult and demean others. I could only think.. really?
Combine that with him not comming across as someone even with an argument I could only treat him as a complete idiot he seemed to be. Especially in regards to the provost situation.
A char that mixes things up in a cabal is fine, and great. That... was far from it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139280 Previous topic | Next topic