Subject: "(DEL) Sinlauk the Master Bard" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13918
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 06-Jan-03 09:21 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13918, "(DEL) Sinlauk the Master Bard"

Mon Jan 6 09:20:18 2003

12 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Sinlauk perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:bard
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:163
PK Ratio:46% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Sinlauk the Master Bard, Talin (Guest), 06-Jan-03 08:14 PM, #13
Reply So in other words. . ., nepenthe, 06-Jan-03 08:20 PM, #14
Reply Bah, Talin (Guest), 07-Jan-03 02:34 PM, #19
     Reply RE: Bah, Abthalok (Guest), 07-Jan-03 07:28 PM, #20
     Reply RE: Bah, nepenthe, 07-Jan-03 08:52 PM, #21
          Reply Words to think about, Neener (Guest), 07-Jan-03 10:50 PM, #22
Reply RE: (DEL) Sinlauk the Master Bard, Intronan, 07-Jan-03 11:47 AM, #17
     Reply Now that I have found time to post., Sinlauk (Guest), 08-Jan-03 08:33 AM, #23
          Reply RE: Now that I have found time to post., Intronan, 08-Jan-03 12:12 PM, #27
               Reply Really intronan, Sinlauk (Guest), 08-Jan-03 08:28 PM, #30
                    Reply Psst, Delanan, 08-Jan-03 08:49 PM, #31
                    Reply RE: Really intronan, Intronan, 09-Jan-03 06:35 AM, #33
Reply I shall see if I can keep it short!!, Knightsteed (Guest), 06-Jan-03 09:58 AM, #1
     Reply RE: I shall see if I can keep it short!!, Aginal (Guest), 06-Jan-03 10:12 AM, #2
     Reply We had some good times, Arengakar (Guest), 06-Jan-03 10:15 AM, #3
     Reply RE: I shall see if I can keep it short!!, Intronan, 06-Jan-03 11:09 AM, #4
     Reply There goes another one, Sassmi (Guest), 06-Jan-03 11:41 AM, #5
     Reply Happy trails, Alnallander, 06-Jan-03 01:09 PM, #6
     Reply Oh, I love being questioned., nepenthe, 06-Jan-03 04:06 PM, #7
     Reply Agreed. NT, Nivek1, 06-Jan-03 04:11 PM, #8
     Reply What about Dawn?, Lightmage, 06-Jan-03 04:52 PM, #9
     Reply Well im glad Entropy is gone., Xaannix, 06-Jan-03 07:03 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Well im glad Entropy is gone., nepenthe, 06-Jan-03 07:28 PM, #11
     Reply While I agree with you, meh (Guest), 07-Jan-03 06:37 AM, #15
     Reply RE: Well im glad Entropy is gone., Ulfin (Guest), 07-Jan-03 11:23 AM, #16
     Reply Before you put your foot further in your mouth, Sinlauk (Guest), 08-Jan-03 08:58 AM, #26
     Reply Nephente,mind answering this?, Sinlauk (Guest), 08-Jan-03 08:42 AM, #24
     Reply RE: I shall see if I can keep it short!!, Farnsworth (Guest), 06-Jan-03 07:44 PM, #12
     Reply Farnsworth,Aurekrionh might not hit it,but I do., Sinlauk (Guest), 08-Jan-03 08:44 AM, #25
          Reply All you hit is your the big bullseye on your forehead., Farnsworth (Guest), 08-Jan-03 05:31 PM, #28
               Reply Must you be such an antagonist?, Dilidia (Guest), 08-Jan-03 05:48 PM, #29
                    Reply it's called rp, Daurwyn (Guest), 09-Jan-03 03:44 AM, #32
     Reply RE: I shall see if I can keep it short!!, Dahrimar (Guest), 07-Jan-03 12:26 PM, #18

Talin (Guest)Mon 06-Jan-03 08:14 PM

#13919, "RE: (DEL) Sinlauk the Master Bard"
In response to Reply #0

Oh well, entropy was the best while it lasted, and I suppose when other entropists notice they will end up here as well. I plan to stick it out and die of old age as I always planned, maybe find a new home what with Intronan having destroyed the last. You were fun to have around but since I was more pro scion we never really could go slaying together. You were fun to have around and like you said we could strike up some wacky conversations that would leave me laughing. To address some concerns about entropists being idiots, you're right, we are. We play this game to get rid of the dreary repetitive nature of this nightmarish corporate system in which we live. It's the same reason we read books or watch television. It is an escape from reality, a pill of Soma, a chance to take on a new persona. Nothing is more fun than creating a persona in which you could never truly survive in with day to day life, something supernatural. Us crazies give life to the game. Pretty much everyone who has interacted with my character with more than a "you cheap bastard" has loved him. Without us the game is going to be seriously less fun to the player who wants to have a good time and not just have an avenue for his bloodlust over a coworkers stupidity. Our actions are often startling and have an all around comical behavior. I however didn't really start having my most fun until I started playing the funny characters, and the lack of a cabal to support it won't stop me from creating a character who talks to a supposedly posessed sock puppet or one whose duty is to spread good humor. Sorry if I got a little off topic in your grave, but I'm too lazy to load a more appropriate page to write this stuff in. All in all, I wish you would have waited longer before deleting, it could have still been fun, just more oranized.

nepentheMon 06-Jan-03 08:20 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13926, "So in other words. . ."
In response to Reply #13

You were the wacky, good-natured, comical and crazy ganging Scion flunky. I probably owe you an apology.

Talin (Guest)Tue 07-Jan-03 02:34 PM

#13927, "Bah"
In response to Reply #14

I'd like to mention that I've slayed with a group containing larger than once scion in it two times. And Alnallander will vouch for me dispersing five scions ganging him,(Had him sleeping and spelled up in Hamsah). And, by the way, one of the two times I killed with scions was when I had been stalking Guenrayn for awhile and they busted in with a huge raiding group and started fireballing the giant (and me). I was either to group with them or leave my kill, and Guen is too lucky to pass up a chance with twenty stalks on him. Hence, before you spread bull, think a little. All of my kills excepting rager kills are caused by other players directly insulting me or my nature. I have good humor but I RP Talin so that the slightest slight causes him to give retribution with an assassinate. Sorry again Sinlauk for putting this on your page, but this feller here is obviously one of those other whiners I've ganged in the past. And I'm no scion flunky, I allied with them because I was hunted by battle, maran, a few nexites, and had recently assassinated the leader of Warlocks, what'd you do?

Abthalok (Guest)Tue 07-Jan-03 07:28 PM

#13930, "RE: Bah"
In response to Reply #19

***** And I'm no scion flunky, I allied with them because I was hunted by battle, maran, a few nexites, and had recently assassinated the leader of Warlocks, what'd you do?

I can only speak for myself, but I never hunted you. You tried to assassinate me multiple times, failed, and vanished. A half dozen other times you showed up when I was near dead and tried to finish the job. I never attacked you a single time.

nepentheTue 07-Jan-03 08:52 PM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13928, "RE: Bah"
In response to Reply #19

>Sorry again Sinlauk for
>putting this on your page, but this feller here is obviously
>one of those other whiners I've ganged in the past.

Heh. Obviously.

I'm glad to see my reputation has stopped preceeding me.

Actually, I doubt I so much as ever had a character in your PK range.

>And I'm
>no scion flunky,

From the point of view of a small handful of people who had no reason not to be objective, you were. I'm sorry if you didn't think of yourself that way, but if you don't want people to think of you as being someone else's bitch, don't be someone else's bitch.

Neener (Guest)Tue 07-Jan-03 10:50 PM

#13929, "Words to think about"
In response to Reply #21

I'm embroidering this on all of my underwear: "If you don't want people to think of you as being someone else's bitch, don't be someone else's bitch."

Thanks Nep

IntronanTue 07-Jan-03 11:47 AM
25 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13920, "RE: (DEL) Sinlauk the Master Bard"
In response to Reply #13

I won't get into the irony of an entropy character bemoaning the fact that he doesn't have a cabal to act zany in. Entropy was not the only cabal that encouraged, or allowed unique behavior. I've known characters who were completely bonkers, very amusing, totally out there, and not in Entropy. I've had characters who were that way, and were more universally admired for their amusing, chaotic nature, than any Entropy character in the last few years. And I wasn't Entropy. I'm using myself as an example, but there have been tons of characters who 'out-entropied entropy' in the last few years. For whatever reason, lack of a guiding imm, or lack of what we thought were quality examples of a Baron, it had become a breeding ground for little more than idiocy. There were many unique roles written for entropy characters. There was very little actual unique execution of them. So I executed all of them.

Hope that helps clear things up. This isn't a response to your character, who I don't know particularly well, it's more a general response.

Sinlauk (Guest)Wed 08-Jan-03 08:33 AM

#13921, "Now that I have found time to post."
In response to Reply #17

Look Intronan.I was already going to take a break from the game for I have my exams.I wanted to keep him alive till after all that mess only because of entropy.To say,or even suggest that Sinlauk deleted BECAUSE entropy is gone is sheer idiocy.
I would have deleted otherwise.I obviously felt I was doing a good job as a baron,and I was because I was not deinducted and I probably hoped to agedie or entropy imm.I have plenty of time to play wacky or even idotic characters.Right now was not the time to keep this char alive because I had no goals left for him.So well,I deleted him.
As for your response,I am tempted to lash out against the imms.But I will hold my tongue.For players and imms fighting is a never ending battle.However,I wonder if your observations would have any of the caustic acidity they contain,if I had straightaway delted rather than fly into a anger at intronan daring to 'corrupt my way of life' and raid the village,heaping abuses at the destructor.
What you must realise is that Sinlauk went crazy for he felt that chaos ,something much older than Intronan,was defiled by your touch.I doubt if I would have made my character react in the way he did were say Thror or Shokai or Bria or hell even Zhulgi to destroy the equation.No disrespect to your capabilities ingame intended.

IntronanWed 08-Jan-03 12:12 PM
25 posts
#13922, "RE: Now that I have found time to post."
In response to Reply #23

- To say,or even suggest that Sinlauk deleted BECAUSE entropy is gone is sheer idiocy.

Uh huh. I guess I was off my rocker, and the timing, one day after Entropy is gone, was coincidence. No really, I believe you.

- As for your response,I am tempted to lash out against the imms.But I will hold my tongue.For players and imms fighting is a never ending battle.

No it's not. I've never gotten into a fight with a player, and tend to listen to their suggestions and comments. In fact, pretty much all of us do. We don't always act, but we do listen. Players and Imms seriously upset at each other is much more rare than you think.

- However,I wonder if your observations would have any of the caustic acidity they contain,if I had straightaway delted rather than fly into a anger at intronan daring to 'corrupt my way of life' and raid the village,heaping abuses at the destructor.

I didn't mean for my tone to be acidic. If it came across that way, I apologize. As I stated at the bottom, my post was not entirely directed at you. I have people get angry IC at me all the time. Doesn't bother me a bit.

- I doubt if I would have made my character react in the way he did were say Thror or Shokai or Bria or hell even Zhulgi to destroy the equation.No disrespect to your capabilities ingame intended.

There was a very good reason it was me who aided in destroying the equation. Would it have made any sense if Thror did it? If Shokai did it? Bria, understandable, but would Zulgh make sense? Not sure I follow your line of thinking, unless you're speaking of seniority. In which case that doesn't make much sense at all, but you're entitled to your opinion.

I didn't know your character all that well, but then again, I didn't really need to. And it wasn't like I just up and said, 'I'm killing Entropy today!' then went ahead and did it. There was a good amount of thought behind it. Hope you get over your disapointment, and come back with the same enthusiasm, albeit more positive, that you're showing here.

Sinlauk (Guest)Wed 08-Jan-03 08:28 PM

#13923, "Really intronan"
In response to Reply #27

I deleted a day after entropy was gone.
Obviously you never saw my post on qhcf.
I expresely stated I will be away,and that I would have deleted otherwise but for the fact that I believed I had a 100hours more as a baron.I was looking to agedie as a baron,or baronimm,my qualifications notwithstanding.
You deleted barons.
Character has no goals left for me to keep logging in once every three weeks or so.
Character deleted.
I would any day delete my characters if they were incapable of logging in regularly and had no goals left for them or had people depending on them.Like leaders.
I would keep those chars alive I think had goals left.
I would rather have a 200 hour char without goals deleted,rather than play ten hours in three months,then eventually delete at 350.
And I dont think you would wake up one day and say POOF.I am going to delete entropy.
Ooc wise I dont give a damn as to who deletes entropy wether it is some puny special guard wielded by a rank 15 magistrate or the chancellor of scions as long as you have decided to crack it.Ic wise I did.And,I was really really positive in my goodbyes.You guys decided to bring in the negative overtones.

DelananWed 08-Jan-03 08:49 PM
6 posts
#13925, "Psst"
In response to Reply #30

The immstaff as a whole presumably decided to close entropy because it was full of jackasses using doppel to pk and bring the euk euk into the new millenium. Intronan was just the RP excuse/quest (depending on how you look at it). I have no idea what you're rambling about, but I don't see how Intronan has displayed any kind of negativity towards you, besides a general distaste for the now-extinct (I hope) chaotic stupid character.

My only regret is that Guiseppes won't have anything to come back to when he returns from his years-long cross-country vagrancy. But hey, small price to pay if I never have to see another doppeled moron again!

IntronanThu 09-Jan-03 06:35 AM
25 posts
#13924, "RE: Really intronan"
In response to Reply #30

No negativity was meant to anyone in particular. You're welcome to re-read my responses, and hopefully you'll realize that. However, this thread is now finished. Good luck with your next.

Knightsteed (Guest)Mon 06-Jan-03 09:58 AM

#13931, "I shall see if I can keep it short!!"
In response to Reply #0

Well,the end to an absoulte intense character.And I am sorry it had to.Dont know wether battleimmie realised it or not,but I planned the delete.Sinlauk flew into a rage,like he is wont to,and destroyed himself.Heh.
Frankly.The only reason I cared for the char was because of entropy.There was no immortal around.And I honestly tried to do what I could.I ,if baron was around,wanted to spend my next 150 hours like rping because I was sick of the pk aspect.But ....
Seriously,would the immortals mind telling me why they deleted the cabal?Umm,It is a good one,and has a mindboggling scope for rp like.Ah well,you guys dont like to be questioned eh.
Everyone knows what I was trying to rp by now.I will go to the goodbyes.It will be long and hard.If I miss,holler.

Entropy

Dahrimar : I have let you know ic you were mindboggling.When it turns out you are Llohuir,respect grows to awe I could say.Congrats on fatherhood.And I told you what to say when it your turn to change the diapers,no? *WIDEGRIN*

Gaplemo : I held that horn for a longlonglonglong time.I always enjoyed being around.We could have done a lotlotlot more together.

Talin : I never worked with you a lo.But I was holding onto my stomach laughing when we would be like 'conversing'.Baron conversations rock.Dont they?

Palamo : I did not like you siding Nabakov.*Mutter*

Tribunal

Filetine : I started to like you after you were gone.Hehe

Farnsworth : I cant say I respect you.And I cant say like I steered clear of you.But I like the tough leader look.However,does not digest well to see corrupt leaders.

Venlorn : BRRRR INVOKERS.They were always Sinlaukbane.And by the time I figured out a way to fight them,it was theend.I liked you.I mean,an invoker scion would be deadly ofcourse.It is commonplace.But what you did as a tribunal was good.I liked it.Wolf trick was like IDEA!!Hehe

Futaleufu : You have no idea how close you came to death.Hehe.

Noldruk : Well.Well.Well.Ahem.Uh.Why did I pk you?Man,I absoultely enjoyed that stuff.You would be like taking the lance and chargin me everytime.And wow.I hated that.Hehe.I liked it I liked it.No warrior challenged me like you did.

Scions

Aginal : When it was time to raid,more than Anith,I was whois aginal.There is no scion who I feared more than you.And there is no scion I would be happier to kill than you.By the way,that fight where I feinded you and you worded something and died in some commonroom.Was it the feind?Oh why would you tell me :p

Panir/Vortigern : I have said what I have to say about you two.

Anith : You dont fly upto doppelgangers :p

Harokatasu : Hope its spelled right.I ALWAYS knew that you had an off day in aridhol.And guess you proved it too.I was new to barons then.Oh yeah,we never run outta excuses do we.*Wink wink*

Huetus : That fight was jawdropping eh.Hehe.You have been initiated into Sinlauks way of fighting.Sneaky.But it always proved damn effective.

Zhanzghou : You seem to be new.There is not a damn thing a fire ap can do to an experienced baron bard.I mean,a simple diminution is enough.Frigid dooms hurt eh.

Dakiyah : I expected more from a scion bard.

Nexus

Nysya : I think you are one.Never had anything against the cabal you must know.Havent interacted much.And we never got around to our spar.

Cloud giants : I always enjoyed fighting nexus giants.They needed to be outsmarted.And more often than not,they outsmarted me.Hehe

Sylvans

Sassmi : You know I love Sassmi.My mental image of you is a little gnome dressed in a pinkfrilly frock swinging down trees.Hehe.But a gnome who could stand tall.Entanglement with bard for company is hell visited.Hehe.Ask the scions.Hats off.

Phylanthorin : I enjoyed the paladin.Even though you made me watch the Aryth for an hour.Hehe

Nunchyk : Should have feinded you just once.Just one little time.Hehe

Aurekrionh : When they did that,it should have been sooner.Somehow,the partiality theory becomes harder and harder to ignore when some things happen eh.We both agree on a few subjects there.I liked the legacy choices.Perfectly suited.

Marans/Dawns

Esmi : You chose to remain incommunicado through tells usually.But we were quite a team.

Alnallander : Damn.Your elf paladin kicks ass.Good work.

Hmm who else here....

Arengakar : I dont tire of praising you.You know that.

Brenbardo : Eminently huggable paladin.Sinlauk liked grabbing onto your legs.Saved him many walks!!!Good job.Neat.

Oh well,there are TONS of people.And as soon as I hit submit I will start remembering them.
Wish me luck guys so I can study for my exams and not have to repeat an year again,and while off cf,not keep playing virtual cf.Hehe.Now,how did I ever stumble in here.*Rolls his eyes in disgust at his own actions*

P.S. What is it about this game which makes me like it enough to not correspond with my 'now ex' girlfriend for two years?

Aginal (Guest)Mon 06-Jan-03 10:12 AM

#13951, "RE: I shall see if I can keep it short!!"
In response to Reply #1

I haven't died to a fiend yet, and don't really recall dying in a commonroom. Servant's quarters perhaps. Only death's in recent memory have been to remove a couple warrants. *shrug* Didn't have too much of a problem with you, although fiend is always a pain when you're trying to fight a few people. But if a see some gnome warrior sneaking...well, always nice to see if he can catch a pebble. Shame you seemed to stop helping everyone raid, always made it a bit more interesting, just to figure out who's face you wore.

Arengakar (Guest)Mon 06-Jan-03 10:15 AM

#13950, "We had some good times"
In response to Reply #1

Not sure how or why we hooked up, but it was always funny when Fuskaballa was in the realms (sorry Fuskaballa, couldn't resist letting myself be doppled knowing the pain you would be in for). What is it about entropists???? I don't think there is ever an entropist I've held a neutral opinion of. I either like them or hate them. Sinlauk I definitely liked, chars along the lines of Arnora and Acallsho come to mind. Perhaps it is because I never saw the bad side, or the dopple friend "let me identify that sword" trick. I'm thinking you were above that, but then... I never had to fight off your fiends.

Good luck on exams. Remember, when in doubt charlie out.

IntronanMon 06-Jan-03 11:09 AM
25 posts
#13949, "RE: I shall see if I can keep it short!!"
In response to Reply #1

There's many reasons the Entropy cabal was destroyed. Most of the reasons are fairly obvious, so there's no real reason to state them here. I wouldn't say we don't like being questioned, being questioned is just fine for us. Let's just say, we have our reasons, and leave it at that.

Sassmi (Guest)Mon 06-Jan-03 11:41 AM

#13948, "There goes another one"
In response to Reply #1

I like Sinlauk alot, IC wise and OOC wise. He just keep popping out of nowhere at and when I least expected. Somehow I expected his to be coming. Well, good luck for the journey ahead of you.

Strawberry weeps still it becomes dry

AlnallanderMon 06-Jan-03 01:09 PM
0 posts
#13947, "Happy trails"
In response to Reply #1

Mixed in with the 30 or so daily requests from lowbies I get a rank 15 something or other wanting to group with me. Would always pause for a moment, thinking they were nuts, then do a quick 'who pk' and give a "Mentos" knowing nod when I saw your name. To me, you were the freshmaker.

nepentheMon 06-Jan-03 04:06 PM
3430 posts
#13938, "Oh, I love being questioned."
In response to Reply #1

Though, so often the answers turn out to be unpopular.

>Seriously,would the immortals mind telling me why they
>deleted the cabal?Umm,It is a good one,and has a
>mindboggling scope for rp like.Ah well,you guys dont like to
>be questioned eh.

One reason (hastening it being closed, or failing to prevent its removal, depending on how you would like to look at it) was the extremely lackluster performance by the members of the cabal.

Seriously, if there was even one active character in the cabal I thought was cool, I couldn't have brought myself to support Entropy closing. There wasn't. Just a big pile of crap.

Nivek1Mon 06-Jan-03 04:11 PM
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#13946, "Agreed. NT"
In response to Reply #7

>
>Seriously, if there was even one active character in the
>cabal I thought was cool, I couldn't have brought myself to
>support Entropy closing. There wasn't. Just a big pile of
>crap.

Cheers.

Koaeb

LightmageMon 06-Jan-03 04:52 PM
319 posts
#13945, "What about Dawn?"
In response to Reply #7

'Seriously, if there was even one active character in the cabal I thought was cool, I couldn't have brought myself to support Entropy closing. There wasn't. Just a big pile of crap. '

-Dawn is even more of a pile of crap. Come on Nepenthe, smite it down too!!

Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man.

XaannixMon 06-Jan-03 07:03 PM
499 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#13940, "Well im glad Entropy is gone."
In response to Reply #7

It developed into a place with characters who all had the same rp. That of a lunatic, halfwit who could not conduct a normal conversation. Most of them acted like idiots who suffer from severe down syndrome and/or multiple personality disorder. THey all talk about green sheep, wanting carrots and all kinds of stupid crap. Entropy became a place for people who needed dopple to pk, like Sinlauk. People who without dopple might have gotten creamed. So they developed characters who acted insane just so they can get the dopple power and fiend/blackjack/assassinate/sleep/bash without being seen on 'where pk'

None of those chars really tried to spread chaos, to facilitate anarchy. 95% of them sat at the inn and rp'd about #####, about pillows/purple birds/being friends with everyone/going and gettting gear with everyone. Basically i never heard an entropy char say that he seeks the abolishment of all institutions/laws and want to ensure the reign of anarchy...and doing it.

Glad its gone. Glad imms finally realized it was a breeding ground for morons.

nepentheMon 06-Jan-03 07:28 PM
3430 posts
#13944, "RE: Well im glad Entropy is gone."
In response to Reply #10

You've missed part of the point of the cabal as well, but this isn't the place to discuss it.

meh (Guest)Tue 07-Jan-03 06:37 AM

#13943, "While I agree with you"
In response to Reply #10

The Cabal wasn't about spreading chaos, killing Tribunals etc. It was about not being bound by laws, and being free. This means all laws, manners are a type of law, as well as acting a certain way. This led to stupid, idiotic characters who were bound by no law, and didn't give a ##### about anything.

Still, I'm glad they're gone.

Ulfin (Guest)Tue 07-Jan-03 11:23 AM

#13942, "RE: Well im glad Entropy is gone."
In response to Reply #10

What about me, i wasnt crazy, i didnt act goofy most of the time, i just had other reasons for supporting chaos, i think i posted my role somewhere , i aint sure, other than turning into a demon i didnt do a lot that would be cnsidered whacky, but that was also in my RP

Sinlauk (Guest)Wed 08-Jan-03 08:58 AM

#13941, "Before you put your foot further in your mouth"
In response to Reply #10

You have got to be off your rocker if you thought entropists worked for ANYTHING.get it?Barons of entropies are ... 'drifters' would be the word for it.They dont have ideologies.They dont have definitions.Law is not an enemy.Tribunal is not an enemy.They dont have missions.THey are entropy.They are free.

Sinlauk (Guest)Wed 08-Jan-03 08:42 AM

#13939, "Nephente,mind answering this?"
In response to Reply #7

I played a hated nexus.I know what I am speaking of.
What do you have to say for a cabal which has had no lordelder for the like what past six months.Cercanopuno never logged in,so it was the same,leader no leader.
How many nexans are around currently who are very interesting?
How many people are present to induct now?
Where is Graelnik?
Besides three people have mutlied and rolled up same spec/legacy warriors and deleted at the same time,has there been any activity in there?
I mean like hell,that cabal has been in doldrums for such a long time now.If entropy is crap,you dont find adjectives for nexus.
I am probably going overboard.But you must realise.There are some people for whom cf is a series of characters.And then there are others,who are emotionally involved with their chars.Nexus was and is in such a bad state,I felt choked when I was discussing it with someone after my char autodeleted.

Farnsworth (Guest)Mon 06-Jan-03 07:44 PM

#13933, "RE: I shall see if I can keep it short!!"
In response to Reply #1

Corrupt? You clearly are smoking the same thing as Aurekriohn.

I suggest a 12 step program.

I echo the words of Nepenthe, I found nothing particularly chaotic or entropic about your character. I'm not an expert on it, but I've played the entropy character or two in the past and I didn't see anything from you really but rather predictable sameness.

Good luck with your future chars, I hope they don't become the last in another cabal....

Sinlauk (Guest)Wed 08-Jan-03 08:44 AM

#13934, "Farnsworth,Aurekrionh might not hit it,but I do."
In response to Reply #12

You are in town.Ms.
Tessaron a battlerager comes in.
Looks at aurekrionh.
Attacks aurekrionh.
Aurekrionh kicks tessarons ass into the sky.
Runs upto you and hides behind you.Wow.Rager needs shaman to help.
Aurekrionh asks you why he aint flagged.
I never head a yell you say.
Aurekrionhs pincer obliterates Tessaron.
Tessaron is dead.
Aurekrionh is wanted.
And neither you,nor your guards,nor six scions could get him.
This is only a copy.I have the log.I wont post it though.Just so that you dont have to go red in the face.

Farnsworth (Guest)Wed 08-Jan-03 05:31 PM

#13935, "All you hit is your the big bullseye on your forehead."
In response to Reply #25

What's most amusing here is that I remember this day exactly.

Please, go ahead and post your log.

Really, I'm requesting it. Begging for it. Post it.

Believe me when I tell you that you are wrong and you're going to look like an idiot when it's explained to you, if you require such an explanation.

But please, post all of it.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Dilidia (Guest)Wed 08-Jan-03 05:48 PM

#13936, "Must you be such an antagonist?"
In response to Reply #28

Witnessed the stuff at Market Square today and it just frustrated me to no end.

You remind me Tom Leykis. His argumentative style gets old really quick.

Daurwyn (Guest)Thu 09-Jan-03 03:44 AM

#13937, "it's called rp"
In response to Reply #29

Lokrin my assassin was more confrontational than my AP. That's because of their roles.

Farnsworth seems to me to have a similar behavior to Lokrin. He just doesn't have the patience to put up with any ****.

Dahrimar (Guest)Tue 07-Jan-03 12:26 PM

#13932, "RE: I shall see if I can keep it short!!"
In response to Reply #1

When I saw Mayesha gone, Pico gone and soon the little hummingbirdy was gone, my mind said it's gone. I was hoping some player would Imm. But no one showed up. In fact Entropy has been so quiet I was ever afraid previously. Tried raiding alone but being a drow warrior dagger specs it sucks. I'm glad I was in Entropy while it lasted. It was my first and now last. Sigh.

Loved interaction and running around with you. Falling off cliffs and appletrees are zany words we've used. Initially I thought you be rather predictable (could be your first I suspect) but after, I've seen you grow and become more potent and all rounded in your speech and ways. I'm sad I deleted Dahrimar actually. It happens to a lot of my characters when I deleted them below 45 after a lot of friends and relationships with others.

I'm glad to have met you and made a friend in you. My time on CF will be cut short with my baby but I'm always finding time to play. Enjoy your new character and keep in touch.

Best for your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13918 Previous topic | Next topic