Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kithilian the Master of Beguilemen..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138809
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 19-Apr-20 10:45 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138809, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kithilian the Master of Beguilement, Magistrate of Voralian City"

Sun Apr 19 22:42:45 2020

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Kithilian perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:transmuter
Level:38
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:50

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kithilian (Anonymous)Mon 20-Apr-20 05:41 PM
Charter member
#138817, "Quick Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Hi Hi!

Thanks to everyone who interacted with Kith. I hadn't played a transmuter in a while so I thought I'd give it a go. They are great fun to play when you have another person with you, but get boring quickly when alone. I'm way too much of a PvE player for that. Being able to do things solo is big for me and I just couldn't make it work with Kith.

Thanks Provost for the induct. My first Trib and first "law man" in several years/incarnations of the cabal. I enjoyed it.

To that duergar rager out there, thanks for the fun! I hope you enjoyed the dance as much as I did.

Kith

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138809 Previous topic | Next topic