Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Nossos the Fearless Witch-Walloper,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138787
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 18-Apr-20 03:35 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138787, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Nossos the Fearless Witch-Walloper, Commander of Battle"

Sat Apr 18 15:30:33 2020

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Nossos perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:264

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Goodbyes, Welverin, 19-Apr-20 12:23 PM, #1
     Reply Oh... and, Welverin, 19-Apr-20 12:21 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Admund (Anonymous), 19-Apr-20 12:57 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Welverin, 19-Apr-20 02:07 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Cexonza (Anonymous), 19-Apr-20 03:42 PM, #5
     Reply Heh, Welverin, 19-Apr-20 04:27 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Angaph (Anonymous), 19-Apr-20 03:47 PM, #6
     Reply Easy frag, Narra (Anonymous), 19-Apr-20 04:45 PM, #8
     Reply Well duh., Welverin, 19-Apr-20 05:01 PM, #9
     Reply Class Act., Snerdrull (Anonymous), 19-Apr-20 05:17 PM, #10
     Reply Well done., xyfa, 19-Apr-20 07:20 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Viggkhun (Anonymous), 20-Apr-20 04:04 AM, #12
     Reply Dang, Eybaen (Anonymous), 22-Apr-20 05:15 PM, #13

WelverinSun 19-Apr-20 11:47 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138795, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 19-Apr-20 12:23 PM

First, I know I will forget some people. Sorry ahead of time.

The Event/Build - I was given a great character concept, with the flexibility to customize it with my own specs/legacies. First warrior, first serious villager, and man I am sure it showed. I played most of my characters life like a one spec warrior. Legacies were great for anything that was a SvS. Shaman, no problem, Muters, no problem. Invokers, and shifters, or anything with a ton of Melee or DPS, holy hell I got destroyed. EVERY... DAMNED... TIME... I did however learn a lot, which is good for me. I think I could do another warrior in village, or another build in village and be much more comfortable now. I doubt I could play a villager anywhere else, because I HATE prepping. I tried hard to keep parity, but I'm sure I broke it more than once. Sorry for that.

Rahsael - Man what can I say. That was a great event. Sorry I petered out at the end. I had a blast. The ending was rough for me, I wasn't sure which way I was going to go until the very minute I did it. I felt very in touch with the character for the first time in weeks. It just felt right. 10/10 would do another one of these again.

Panmorne - You old fart. Thanks for taking a chance on this rager newb. I hope I at least didn't screw it up too bad. Learned a ton, and will def be back with another rager some day soon.

Nalasul - Thanks for the induct, finding your stupid shrine was just an uber fail for me. But every interaction was great. Love love love it.

Aylosi - OH Man I am a god killer, you're like the 3rd one I've interacted with that just up and deleted right after. It was uber fun interaction, even if you killed me. I hope you read this. Come back, even if its as a mort.

Mortals:
Battle:
Ziviriz, God you were a beast. I will try that build some day, not too soon, but some day. I knew things were going to be mixing it up when you logged on. Wish you'd stayed round longer, your competition was a great way to get the village moving in the right direction.

Tikkan, Keep on being awesome man. Loved you.

Bugglin, You rock little dude, thanks for helping me finish out Nossos in epic fashion

Dorlangan, Dude, I was so sad when you stopped logging in. SOOOO sad. You tought me a bunch in the short time were were together.

Itasvi, Sorry dude, I really didn't know how it was going to play out till it did. You should keep it up.

Polunt, Dude, you were supposed to be my Drillmaster before Ziv, but then stopped logging in for a while, then we just couldn't sync. Glad you got it after this whole thing was over. Loved the charater.

Rest of you: There are sooo many, keep it up. Hope the swing keeps going.

Fortress:
Theo: Wish we could have interacted more so that I could get more of your story. YOu were great.
Rest of you, Lots of names, not a whole lot of interaction beyond that last part of the event.

Empire:
Mummy: Not even going to try your name, your RP was blegh, It felt like you thought that as long as you used ESay in front of thinly veiled OOC it was ok. Meh. When you had a build who could easily take me down, and continued to only engage with at least one other(With one exception) kind of turned me sour.

Ysforgul, God I loved you, and hated you at the same time. you only needed one bash and a flurry then dead Nossos. I had no answer, not one. You were graceful at least.

Krata, Agressive as ever, So much so that I just stopped fighting you. Seemed that you played a lot like the Emperor, knowing you could probably take me alone, but never wanting to. Less so, but that was always the thought. Coming after me in the village when you already had the head, meh. I wish I was a better enemy for you, but it just wasn't there.

Angaph, Meh, I don't think I ever even got near you let alone fought you. We had some good talks though.

Rest of you, post, and I'll reply

Scion:
Lyrentia, I had your number, man did I ever. But I guess given the char challenge I deserved it. I tried to give you more fights in your favor, and I think you got me when I did that. You tried your becomming right after, I wish you'd passed.

Narra, Persistant and a bugger, I hate offensive forms. You got me I think once, maybe more, I don't think I ever got you.

Trib:

Llyion, Man I didn't like you. I heared sooo many complains about crappy warrants and shaddy deals to get people killed in town. I don't know that I ever really experienced one in person that I can remember, but I sure feel like I did.

Snerdull, Cheetah sucks. You don't. Loved that you were willing to fight and mix it up. Hated that I had zero answer to the Cheetah. Loved you though.

Daks, I didn't like you at all. IC or OOC. Even before the war got off to a full and nasty start you were in the hip pocket of the Emperor EVERY login. Emperor gets wanted and you pretty much ignore him as Vindy. I called you on it IC. You had my number there at the end. I lost interest in really playing by then, your interactions sure didn't make me want to keep it going.

Barons:
Suippi, Good god, how... I had no way to kill you and you beat the piss out of me in every fight we had.

Outlanders:
Almost forgot sorry.
Admund, fun times man. Hope you stick it out longer than I did.
Idmund. Ahh my first ok. You were fun too.
Dzon, we had some back and forth. For whatever reason I handled you better than ysforgul. You were fun though.

I am sure there are more. But this already my longest goodbye in forever.

WelverinSun 19-Apr-20 12:21 PM
624 posts
#138796, "Oh... and"
In response to Reply #1

Banshee sucks. It’s not like necros needed one more thing to make them more deadly.... just sayin.

Admund (Anonymous)Sun 19-Apr-20 12:57 PM
Charter member
#138797, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

You almost had me crying there at the end, man. Great job!

I really liked Nossos. Great dwarven vibe, great rager RP! The first time we fought I had stoneskin, shield, aura, haste and was in home terrain. God damn it, but entwine + spellbane seem like a hard counter. Maybe someone knows how to work around that, but that guy is not me. So after the second ass whooping I decided it is better to talk smack and stay well hidden in the shadows. I hope you didn't mind.

I loved our interactions. You will be missed, you unshaven ballsack Great job!

WelverinSun 19-Apr-20 02:07 PM
624 posts
#138798, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #3

Yeah no worries there. I figured being on the other end of that myself... fun times man. Keep it up.

Cexonza (Anonymous)Sun 19-Apr-20 03:42 PM
Charter member
#138799, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

The end was awesome, no doubt. What a bad ass way to go out. Epic.

I really liked the character, and I had fun trying to mess with you. Nossos responded to my outstretched paw just like an angry dwarf should have, imo. Good job melting my face the couple of times I slipped out of camo while i was bothering you, too. lulz

GLWYN

WelverinSun 19-Apr-20 04:27 PM
624 posts
#138801, "Heh"
In response to Reply #5

I was a master of killing out of form shifters... For a long time it was all I could do.

Angaph (Anonymous)Sun 19-Apr-20 03:47 PM
Charter member
#138800, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

>Angaph, Meh, I don't think I ever even got near you let alone
>fought you. We had some good talks though.

Sorry, whip/flail RBW is my kryptonite. I've already died twice to it; figure that's enough for one lifetime.

Narra (Anonymous)Sun 19-Apr-20 04:45 PM
Charter member
#138802, "Easy frag"
In response to Reply #1

We had a few fights, but since you were dwarf, even rbw couldn't overcome it. Sadly dwarves don't dodge or parry so my ram rammed over you. For some reason ragers almost never raided me when I was on even when there were a few of you. My forms are not that scary, zero lag and no burst. Anyway, good job making commander on a gimped build and glwyn!

WelverinSun 19-Apr-20 05:01 PM
624 posts
#138803, "Well duh."
In response to Reply #8

Yeah, I know I was an easy frag.

Snerdrull (Anonymous)Sun 19-Apr-20 05:17 PM
Charter member
#138804, "Class Act."
In response to Reply #1

Nossos was a class act. Really enjoyed my interactions with you. We
had some fun fights and some real nail biters that went down to the
wire. All the talks we had were cool and I dug the roleplay. Your
were funny on eastern yelling here kitty kitty when you knew I was
around hidden. Thanks for all the fun and well done.

Snerdrull

xyfaSun 19-Apr-20 07:20 PM
Member since 03rd Mar 2018
152 posts
#138808, "Well done."
In response to Reply #1

It was a horrible matchup for any berserker let alone a dwarf: very little recourse there for sure. Great job on getting Commander and what sounds like an awesome death.

Good luck with your next! Sounds like you've already done berserkers on handicap mode now.

Viggkhun (Anonymous)Mon 20-Apr-20 04:04 AM
Charter member
#138811, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Liked the RP we got out of each other always fun to have a character that your character dislike. From Viggkhuns point of view you always seemed to join fights you shouldn't. I guess your RP was to protect the village.

Anyway was fun to have you around and get some RP aspects in.

GLWN

Eybaen (Anonymous)Wed 22-Apr-20 05:15 PM
Charter member
#138827, "Dang"
In response to Reply #1

I wish I could have been there to see how everything unfolded for you. I chuckled a couple of times that I spied you running around with two wooden ladles. Any how, good luck with your next!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138787 Previous topic | Next topic