Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Allatell the Champion of the Virtu..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138680
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 30-Mar-20 10:05 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138680, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Allatell the Champion of the Virtues, Full of Charm"

Mon Mar 30 10:04:33 2020

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Allatell perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:169

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ralleballe28Mon 30-Mar-20 11:23 AM
Member since 30th Jun 2013
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138681, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Allatell the Champion of the V..."
In response to Reply #0

That was a fun ride, though I felt the last few logins that did not have the energy to continue. Ty to everyone, completely enjoyable experience.

I created Allatell mainly to explore and learn some goodie gear. Did not actually have high hopes for empowerment early on, just wanted to get to 51 and look around. Saw Panmorne vis and got to talking. As such it turned into a more and more serious character. I wished I had the rp chops to keep up with some folks, especially the imms, but you do breathe life into an otherwise stale character.

As time grew and con dwindling, I had some idea that I would gravitate towards shadow and seek out Gaspare more often. "If" I ever got a goodie kill, it would be the breaking point and a turn to madness. On my last death or so would try and persuade Gaspare to make me undead. Or maybe none of the above and I would continue to walk the line.

Panmorne: You were the reason I kept on playing. Keep up the good work. Always fun to interact with. Thanks for the virtues, did not expect any

Gaspare: Thank you for the talk..and the ghostly apparitions. Was good fun for me at least.

Viggkhun: We hade some fun exploring, never did manage to bring down the king. Perhaps another time eh?

Scalterion: Same...another time for the king perhaps. The conjurer class seems...annoying. Seems you died in new ways all the time. Oh and that time I got you pk by a necro. Sorry

Devrena: Seems competent, and I enjoyed the little we managed to run around together.

Korsgaard: Maran was fun, and thanks for consideration for leader.

Lots more that interacted and had fun being around.

I got pk'd all the time and I had fun running around trying to get at least one back. All classy enemies and just all around fun when any of you logged on, so I'll respond if anyone has something they are curious about.

Cheers.

(Next char will be something more pk heavy)

Viggkhun (Anonymous)Tue 31-Mar-20 12:56 PM
Charter member
#138685, "Thanks for the explorations"
In response to Reply #1

Had fun running with you.

Sure saw some development in the pk department during the lifespan
of the character.

Glad you had fun

GLWN

Itzenxilaatl (Anonymous)Tue 31-Mar-20 01:24 PM
Charter member
#138686, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Allatell the Champion of the V..."
In response to Reply #1

A good enemy, and very stubborn, respected you for that. You could interract a bit more with your enemies (me), though. Talks with you had more sense than just 'ye be evil, me kill ye', so kudos for that, and GLWYN.

PanmorneSat 18-Apr-20 06:01 PM
Member since 03rd Jul 2018
28 posts
#138792, "Reason for the season"
In response to Reply #1

Well hell, the reason you kept playing? You're going to make my wrinkles blush, sure enough.

Ain't a time I don't enjoy my folks, so sure glad you enjoyed me.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138680 Previous topic | Next topic