Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Killia Ilea-Zuria the Legend of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138587
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 09-Mar-20 05:55 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138587, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Killia Ilea-Zuria the Legend of the Battlefield, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal"

Mon Mar 9 17:51:08 2020

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Killia perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:139

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Llyion (Anonymous)Tue 10-Mar-20 03:31 PM
Charter member
#138591, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Killia Ilea-Zuria the Legend o..."
In response to Reply #0

Killia! I hate that you decided to leave. You were like my best friend in the Tribunal. Until you came along Llyion spent most of his time in the cities (and still does). You took me to so many cool places and taught me a lot about gear. You brought Llyion out of his shell as far as adventuring goes. You knew your way around Ther well and thats why I recommended you for Vindicator. You did a fantastic job as Provincial and as Vindicator. I dont know what made you decide to quit, but the other Magistrates and I still speak of you often. Im so sorry to see you leave. You were a classy magistrate and you will be dearly missed. I hope all is well and that I will see you around Thera. Thank you for trying to keep the Spire so well dressed. This old elf thought fondly of you. Be well my friend. GLWYN!

one_eyed_banditTue 10-Mar-20 07:31 PM
Member since 03rd Jan 2018
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138593, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Killia Ilea-Zuria the Legend o..."
In response to Reply #1

Thank you,

This character was supposed to be an experiment, It was going right until it didn't. Also if felt like I was not really doing my job as well as some of the other vindicator i have seen. This was my first character in a leader position. I was really deep into the Rp of this Character as a person who abhors violence unless it is absolutely needed. I am glad I could help everyone I could in the spire get better.

K.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138587 Previous topic | Next topic