Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aylosi the Eternal Cataclysm, Eld..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138409
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 22-Feb-20 10:30 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138409, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aylosi the Eternal Cataclysm, Eldritch Harbinger"

Sat Feb 22 09:27:53 2020

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Aylosi perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:invoker
Level:53
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:2643

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply This makes me SOOOOOOOO Sad, Witch Walloper (Anonymous), 24-Feb-20 05:59 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aylosi the Eternal Cataclysm,..., Aylosi, 23-Feb-20 11:48 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aylosi the Eternal Cataclysm,..., IrishMidnight, 23-Feb-20 04:05 PM, #5
Reply Dang it., Lhydia, 24-Feb-20 07:46 AM, #7
Reply Powergaming is contagious, incognito, 24-Feb-20 04:39 AM, #6
Reply much love, Dallevian, 24-Feb-20 11:07 AM, #8
Reply Awe.., Xuvian (Anonymous), 22-Feb-20 08:40 PM, #3
Reply Wow. This sucks. Really liked having you around, Onewingedangel, 22-Feb-20 08:17 PM, #2
Reply I dug the religion concept, TJHuron, 22-Feb-20 07:54 PM, #1

Witch Walloper (Anonymous)Mon 24-Feb-20 05:59 PM
Charter member
#138444, "This makes me SOOOOOOOO Sad"
In response to Reply #0

Man, you will be missed. Hope you can find some love in it....

AylosiSun 23-Feb-20 11:48 AM
Member since 01st Dec 2018
20 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138429, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aylosi the Eternal Cataclysm,..."
In response to Reply #0

Just a brief goodbye, didn't initially plan on posting anything but I think its best I gave a quick word.

More or less signing out because I cannot contribute in a way that satisfies my own standards. My hours have declined as has my interest in some areas. The atmosphere for me isn't what it once was, and that's partially due to a growing sense of frustration for the reasons above.

I did enjoy the religion, though few ever got it on the deepest level, which is a shame. I do wish people would care less about 'losing / dying' and embrace the game more for what it is. Less powergaming and more genuine enjoyment would be good for everyone.

I'll still be around as a player, hopefully I can get back to just enjoying CF. Thanks to everyone that I interacted with regularly, I always tried to make things more interesting (even if you bled a little ).

Thanks to the staff, I learned a great deal as a person, a writer and CF as a whole. Its overall a really good group of people who want nothing more than to DM your D&D game and see you have fun.

IrishMidnightSun 23-Feb-20 04:05 PM
Member since 14th Jan 2017
66 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138431, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Aylosi the Eternal Cataclysm,..."
In response to Reply #4

Always too bad to see but I never got a chance to like the immortal. Perhaps it was more role but I figured you were on so much more than visible and just never had a single interaction especially even in the period during your creation.

LhydiaMon 24-Feb-20 07:46 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#138435, "Dang it."
In response to Reply #5

I had a couple of good interactions with you but you were always in quiet mode where people couldn’t send you tells. What was the RP reason behind that?

I am pretty bummed at your departure and that you never got your shrine finished like we had discussed with one of my brief shifter followers. That would have been awesome. I felt like that was what your magic item quest was leading to but I never saw what came if that.

Sad to see you go.

incognitoMon 24-Feb-20 04:38 AM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138434, "Powergaming is contagious"
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Mon 24-Feb-20 04:39 AM

If you get stripped by powergamers of stuff literally to make you easier to kill again, then it strongly encourages power gaming as a countermeasure.

Hope you find enjoyment beck in the player ranks. I do quite like the current pantheon but more players is always good!

DallevianMon 24-Feb-20 11:07 AM
1639 posts
#138438, "much love"
In response to Reply #4

i really had a lot of fun with your mortal as Rayal and...i think my w-elf animist in Outtie. you were great!

Aylosi's religion was also one of my favorites. bummer that the 2 times i attempted it i dwindled and faded out without getting far

Xuvian (Anonymous)Sat 22-Feb-20 08:40 PM
Charter member
#138417, "Awe.."
In response to Reply #0

Guess I'll never get to meet you after all. I used to go by the shrine quite often. Prayed a good handful here and there and never saw nor heard from you. Chocked it up to not being on at the same time but whatever it is, I wish you the best.

OnewingedangelSat 22-Feb-20 08:17 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
#138416, "Wow. This sucks. Really liked having you around"
In response to Reply #0

Always top notch interactions with you. Good luck with whatever comes next for you, fairly certain alot of morts will miss you.

TJHuronSat 22-Feb-20 07:54 PM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138415, "I dug the religion concept"
In response to Reply #0

As a habitual Battle guy I absolutely loved when you came out with your religion. I did because it was at a time when there were not many Battle enemies. No Scion no nexus and entropy is... well not a threat.

I had no qualms with that drow shaman follower of yours coming after Rastensol. Heard he kind of got a smack down cuz he con killed me. I took no issue myself and didn’t understand it because it seemed in line with an evil outlander Aylosi follower.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138409 Previous topic | Next topic