Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Gortun WhiteHorn the Master of Battl..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138366
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 18-Feb-20 08:19 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138366, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Gortun WhiteHorn the Master of Battle, Drillmaster of Battle"

Mon Feb 17 00:34:24 2020

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Gortun perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:39
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:178

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply go you see to sad, Dallevian, 18-Feb-20 09:42 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gortun WhiteHorn the Master of B..., Nalasul, 18-Feb-20 08:55 AM, #5
Reply Well, that was quick, Lyrentia (Anonymous), 17-Feb-20 08:25 PM, #4
Reply Very impressive Drillmaster. , Lhydia, 17-Feb-20 08:05 AM, #1
     Reply You're such a troll, Bemused, 17-Feb-20 08:43 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Very impressive Drillmaster. , anonymous poster (Anonymous), 17-Feb-20 10:56 AM, #3
     Reply Gortun always brought it., ice king, 17-Feb-20 11:32 AM, #6

DallevianTue 18-Feb-20 09:42 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138391, "go you see to sad"
In response to Reply #0

og uoy ees ot das

NalasulTue 18-Feb-20 08:55 AM
Member since 07th Nov 2019
243 posts
#138385, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gortun WhiteHorn the Master of B..."
In response to Reply #0

Liked Gortun and had high hopes after that initial note you sent out to Battle. I get that the current landscape is a tough one, though. Here's hoping you give it another try at some point!

Lyrentia (Anonymous)Mon 17-Feb-20 08:25 PM
Charter member
#138379, "Well, that was quick"
In response to Reply #0

Had fun with our fights even though the pendulum swung twice in your favor during our life time, I did at least hold the torch for a short while.

That last fight, I didn't talk because I had already had some frustrating events. I wasn't trying to not interact, but I knew if I did it could have been sour and I didn't want that cause I enjoyed our spats and fighting.

Sucks you burnt out so quick, but I can see why. Holy crap 178 hours?
Was it that you just didn't want to put effort into a second weapon after you put so much time in already, or perhaps a salty experience get to you? Anyways GLWYN.

LhydiaMon 17-Feb-20 08:05 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#138369, "Very impressive Drillmaster. "
In response to Reply #0

You did a great job with stunning leadership. I know I was inspired. That was some of the greatest 10 minutes of Drillmaster Leadership I'd ever encountered. Thank goodness you won the Rites or we would have never known what a difference a character given a leadership position could make in ten minutes of leading.

BemusedMon 17-Feb-20 08:43 AM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
665 posts
#138370, "You're such a troll"
In response to Reply #1

Gortun just ignore Jalim.

You did a great job as Drillmaster.

GLWYN

anonymous poster (Anonymous)Mon 17-Feb-20 12:03 PM
Charter member
#138372, "RE: Very impressive Drillmaster. "
In response to Reply #1

you know what? He was online.
He was present for the short time he was drillmaster. He didnt take up a leader position and dissapear to show up a half hour per week.

He got on, he threw down. Yeah he deleted fast, and a burning candle burning fast and bright will snuff out. But he never conducted himself ina bad way.

That being said, we didnt get to fight yet Gortun, we coulda since this login and sry ya deleted, but I actually went and got preps just because I knew you had the balls to.
hehe

ice kingTue 18-Feb-20 08:19 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2016
162 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138374, "Gortun always brought it."
In response to Reply #1

He was always busy from what I saw, and he was always bringing a fight to mages. Then when he was done he deleted instead of letting the character just auto. That's already a better leader than lots of others.

GLWYN. Don't pay any attention to Lhydia. He gets mad when things don't go his way. Maybe he's playing a mage and you constantly scared him and this is his way of taking it out on you. Maybe you bothered him so much he deleted his mage and rolled a thief to grief you. The point is, to hell with the trolls and the haters. If they try to insult you, just take it as a compliment.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138366 Previous topic | Next topic