Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of Art..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138344
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 15-Feb-20 10:30 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138344, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Provincial Magistrate"

Sat Feb 15 09:25:54 2020

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Eithlenn perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:123

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..., Ishuli, 29-Feb-20 08:26 AM, #11
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..., Ilyana, 29-Feb-20 11:44 AM, #12
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..., Llyion (Anonymous), 03-Mar-20 05:33 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..., Xiqoanna (Anonymous), 27-Feb-20 09:55 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..., Eithlenn (Anonymous), 29-Feb-20 07:26 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..., Mahle (Anonymous), 17-Feb-20 10:35 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..., Eithlenn (Anonymous), 20-Feb-20 08:19 PM, #8
Reply Too ra LOO!, Korsgaard, 16-Feb-20 04:09 PM, #3
Reply RE: Too ra LOO!, Eithlenn (Anonymous), 20-Feb-20 08:11 PM, #7
Reply I really enjoyed our talk, Osalia (Anonymous), 16-Feb-20 03:57 PM, #2
Reply RE: I really enjoyed our talk, Eithlenn (Anonymous), 20-Feb-20 08:07 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..., Llyion (Anonymous), 16-Feb-20 01:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..., Eithlenn (Anonymous), 20-Feb-20 08:03 PM, #5

IshuliSat 29-Feb-20 08:26 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2255 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138504, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..."
In response to Reply #0

I was totally surprised when you wanted to switch from Justiciar to Provincial. Provincial is sweet and all, but your RP felt so pegged for Justiciar - and their powers are way more fun for investigative searching.

BUT at the same time I was glad to have another induct'or available to chat with applicants.

All around though, fun character. Came across cool and interactive in a number of conversations I listened to you having with other people. I was pretty busy this month, so it was a fun morning activity to just leave my setup listening to your conversations .

PS: Expect your 102B form to get in, it's just slow - but I really like the form idea as a supplemental document, and it has been a while since we added some.

-Ish

IlyanaSat 29-Feb-20 11:42 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2018
44 posts
#138505, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..."
In response to Reply #11
Edited on Sat 29-Feb-20 11:44 AM

Before anything else, just thank you again really - I'm a big fan of you the super-active imm staff member and long-time CF advocate (handing out flyers, goodness!), and Ishuli the character - her very apt description, her grand entries/ exits with the swirling pages, that cool scholarly demeanour with occasional glimpses of something sterner/ warmer according to the situation, etc!

>I was totally surprised when you wanted to switch from
>Justiciar to Provincial. Provincial is sweet and all, but your
>RP felt so pegged for Justiciar - and their powers are way
>more fun for investigative searching.

But that was exactly the problem though - I was feeling like a one-trick pony after more than one peacenik bleeding heart Justiciar... Imagined it would be boring to a watching imm, also unfair to any other players keen on trying Justi (albeit I seem to remember you saying there's not really a Justi/ Vindi hard-cap on numbers per se?).

Then again, you're absolutely right: their powers are way more fun - if you enjoy the police detective aspect of Tribunal, Justiciar's Network definitely mitigates/ compensates for the problem of fewer crimes to respond to on account of diminished CF playerbase.

>BUT at the same time I was glad to have another induct'or
>available to chat with applicants.

Me too - that was my other reason though, wanting to be able to interview/ induct. Shouldn't conflate IC and OOC I know, but I have this irrational love of the Tribunal, it's very concept as a cabal. So much so I have this crazy desire to see it 'succeed' (not that it isn't already), and two metrics of cabal 'success' to me are numbers of active players (not just seat warmers/ placeholders), and in-game IC cabal 'power'. And both these things I believe one can better influence/ assist as an inducting leader (Provincial) rather than honoured Veteran (in Village parlance) :-P Also I have an unhealthy obsession with edge points (blush)!

>All around though, fun character. Came across cool and
>interactive in a number of conversations I listened to you
>having with other people. I was pretty busy this month, so it
>was a fun morning activity to just leave my setup listening to
>your conversations .

Thanks again, am relieved to hear. I worried Eithlenn was boring/ deja vu-inducing for people watching or people I interacted with. I felt pretty sure she was too much like my last and the one before last (yes, serial Tribunal player), so... back to the drawing board. You give so much to the players through your efforts as an imm, I'm pleased to know that watching us can be abit of fun too! Anyway, I was OOC ashamed of something from Eithlenn's distant past, so it's good she's gone now and CF's great this way: that we get to re-roll and do better, clean slate.

>PS: Expect your 102B form to get in, it's just slow - but I
>really like the form idea as a supplemental document, and it
>has been a while since we added some.

This means alot, really appreciate it! Three cheers for the Blood Tribunal! (seriously fun cabal, I urge everyone to please try )

>-Ish

Llyion (Anonymous)Tue 03-Mar-20 05:33 PM
Charter member
#138512, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..."
In response to Reply #12

You reminded me so much of Ilyana, in fact I brought her up in front of Eithlenn a few times. I didnt know it was you but I knew I really liked you for some reason or another. Ilyana helped shape Llyion. She is in his role actually. Im glad that we got to play together again. Llyion still has some years left on him so maybe you can play a 4th trib incarnation with him.
GLWYN!!

Xiqoanna (Anonymous)Thu 27-Feb-20 09:55 PM
Charter member
#138501, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see you go. You were a fun Tribunal. I enjoyed the interactions we had.

Eithlenn (Anonymous)Sat 29-Feb-20 07:26 AM
Charter member
#138503, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..."
In response to Reply #9

Likewise! Enjoyed your way about things, and I honestly believe the Tribunal and Entropy have about as much in common as they have differences (besides the fact that both make their homes in tall buildings ).

>Sorry to see you go. You were a fun Tribunal. I enjoyed the
>interactions we had.

Mahle (Anonymous)Mon 17-Feb-20 10:35 PM
Charter member
#138380, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..."
In response to Reply #0

Greatly enjoyed all our interactions - you definitely delayed my delete <3 GLWYN

Eithlenn (Anonymous)Thu 20-Feb-20 08:19 PM
Charter member
#138396, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..."
In response to Reply #4

Me too, heu heu! Mahle was Eithlenn's favourite char and best friend in the Tribunal (which maybe speaks to what a loner she was/ I am). Always felt it was so cool that Lady Ishuli made him Vindicator and her Justiciar at about the same time - we'd talked briefly when chars were younger about how it'd be awesome if we ended up 'neighbours' (Vindi hall across from Justi).

Feel kinda sad that both chars didn't last. I - the player - love Tribunal, and was happy for the Spire that, for a time, it had both roles filled. Yes, you definitely delayed my delete - Eithlenn had an early 'taint' because of my own stupid decision as a player. I'd been thinking of deleting constantly ever since the incident (my bad), but decided to stick it out and was pleasantly surprised to make Justiciar despite.

Ya, even so, the guilt/ sense of regret caused me to delete in the end, especially since after Mahle deleted I kind of felt ah time for Eithlenn to go too. Clean slate, and I'll play it straight this time!

>Greatly enjoyed all our interactions - you definitely delayed
>my delete <3 GLWYN

KorsgaardSun 16-Feb-20 04:09 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2017
76 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138362, "Too ra LOO!"
In response to Reply #0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASwge9wc-eI

All I could think whenever I saw you on!

Eithlenn (Anonymous)Thu 20-Feb-20 08:11 PM
Charter member
#138395, "RE: Too ra LOO!"
In response to Reply #3

Haha! I so love that song, was kind of tired and sleepy until I clicked your link and BAM! Hahaha, so cheery and infectious That said, apologies if my name affected your immersion, didn't mean to albeit it was inspired by my favourite singer/ musician: https://youtu.be/LTrk4X9ACtw

Enya -> Eithne -> Eithlenn

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASwge9wc-eI
>
>
>All I could think whenever I saw you on!

Osalia (Anonymous)Sun 16-Feb-20 03:57 PM
Charter member
#138361, "I really enjoyed our talk"
In response to Reply #0

In case you wondered what I was trying to do, I was trying to play someone that was looking to get Beruvien into trouble, but since I the player didn't want him getting into trouble, I made sure that your elf intelligence confused my more limited fire giant intelligence. So after building a decent case I made sure I undermined it myself.

But it was a lot of fun and I'm grateful you persistented with it as your character would have. I hope you didn't feel that I was wasting your time, even though Osalia consoled herself with the thought that she was.

Eithlenn (Anonymous)Thu 20-Feb-20 08:07 PM
Charter member
#138394, "RE: I really enjoyed our talk"
In response to Reply #2

Hey! I really enjoyed our conversation too - had a lot of fun with Osalia, and I completely did not feel it was a waste of time - AT ALL You know what, Osalia may have been an anti-paladin, but I did get the sense there was a really nice/ mature/ classy person playing the char - your message below reaffirms that conviction!

>In case you wondered what I was trying to do, I was trying to
>play someone that was looking to get Beruvien into trouble,
>but since I the player didn't want him getting into trouble, I
>made sure that your elf intelligence confused my more limited
>fire giant intelligence. So after building a decent case I
>made sure I undermined it myself.
>
>But it was a lot of fun and I'm grateful you persistented with
>it as your character would have. I hope you didn't feel that I
>was wasting your time, even though Osalia consoled herself
>with the thought that she was.

Llyion (Anonymous)Sun 16-Feb-20 01:24 PM
Charter member
#138358, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..."
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed interacting with Eithlenn. Great personality and it always lifted my spirits speaking with her. I was hoping to have another long lived elf in the Spire with me. Wish you didn't have to go back to the convent. Good job on Eithlenn and thanks for your ambition in the Tribunal. Being both Justiciar and a Provincial Magistrate in the short amount of time you played is quite impressive. Hope all is well and I hope to see you around Thera. GLWYN!

Eithlenn (Anonymous)Thu 20-Feb-20 08:03 PM
Charter member
#138393, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Eithlenn the Grand Mistress of..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks, chief! Have known Llyion across three Tribunal characters and I really admire how he's evolved over time into the great two-term Provost that he is today. We really need characters with that kind of durability and growth - RESPECT

>I really enjoyed interacting with Eithlenn. Great personality
>and it always lifted my spirits speaking with her. I was
>hoping to have another long lived elf in the Spire with me.
>Wish you didn't have to go back to the convent. Good job on
>Eithlenn and thanks for your ambition in the Tribunal. Being
>both Justiciar and a Provincial Magistrate in the short amount
>of time you played is quite impressive. Hope all is well and I
>hope to see you around Thera. GLWYN!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138344 Previous topic | Next topic