Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ahthaus the Banisher of Fear" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138336
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 13-Feb-20 07:15 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138336, "(DELETED) [None] Ahthaus the Banisher of Fear"

Thu Feb 13 18:11:56 2020

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Ahthaus perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:41
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:44

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ordasenFri 14-Feb-20 12:48 PM
Member since 18th Feb 2004
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138340, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Ahthaus the Banisher of Fear"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I had not played a character in some time and thought i would give it a shot. Really enjoyed storm champion, however could never seal a kill. Which hurt me getting into Fort, which also killer any drive to really play.

With the low numbers, personally I don't like the kill requirement to get in. Ibmean...it's really just to be a squire. The ability to have a cabal to interact with, talk etc would have given much more enjoyment to the game. To be a maran..Yeah you should have requirements. But that's just my opinion.

Thanks to Korsgaard for the empowerment and sorry for wasting your time.

I miss the game, but in truth that CF is long gone.
Have fun everyone

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138336 Previous topic | Next topic