Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Gebble the Goblin Prince" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137851
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 15-Dec-19 01:55 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137851, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Gebble the Goblin Prince"

Sun Dec 15 12:52:52 2019

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Gebble perished, never to return.

Race:goblin
Class:raider
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:80

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Thanks for the help., Dhuzok (Anonymous), 17-Dec-19 04:48 AM, #6
Reply No problem, that was fun. , Lhydia, 17-Dec-19 07:32 AM, #7
Reply Pretty neat. , Gebble (Anonymous), 15-Dec-19 02:44 PM, #1
     Reply I liked you., Ishuli, 15-Dec-19 04:00 PM, #2
     Reply <3 <3 <3, Gebble (Anonymous), 15-Dec-19 04:26 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Pretty neat. , Nalasul, 15-Dec-19 07:19 PM, #4
     Reply Nooooooo!, Vindelph (Anonymous), 16-Dec-19 09:29 AM, #5

Dhuzok (Anonymous)Tue 17-Dec-19 04:48 AM
Charter member
#137878, "Thanks for the help."
In response to Reply #0

Despite significantly lower level than me, you got me out of a sticky position. Really appreciate the support.

Loved the entertaining Goblin RP too, it was always fun having you around.

GLWYN.

LhydiaTue 17-Dec-19 07:31 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137881, "No problem, that was fun. "
In response to Reply #6
Edited on Tue 17-Dec-19 07:32 AM

Goblins are really survivable, especially with resist and patches.

Gebble (Anonymous)Sun 15-Dec-19 02:44 PM
Charter member
#137855, "Pretty neat. "
In response to Reply #0

Just wanted to do something different and had never had a goblin before.

Village is more fun with enemies.

I might try another goblin a little later.

Pretty significant bug in that when you wimpy or flee away from your mount while mounted the mud still considers you mounted and limits your abilities. No tripping, no backstab, no stealing, etc. Also a couple of other ways to exploit the goblin in this mode but I'll leave that alone, fixing that will fix the exploits.

Level cap of 40 didn't bother me, it was kind of nice not to have to worry about heroes.

Goblin Sniper edge looks super cool, but there is absolutely no way to practice aerial shot when you get the skill at 40, most shifters aren't air, and most go ahead and hero that are. I literally never had a shifter fly over head in range. Man that seems so neat though.

OMG goblins can tank. The problem is once you're in combat you're kind of just standing there spamming kick. Most people know to be flying. Flamingarrow/poisonarrow cost too much mana and aren't unblockable so most miss anyway.

Overall impression if anyone cares after researching goblins a lot and then playing one: IMM stance 'We know goblins suck, they aren't supposed to be good.' - Accurate. Fun quirky RP, okay if level sitting for PK.

That other bug I actually put on bug board is also super exploitable to kill a goblin once they get that skill. Otherwise that would be a really cool ability. It should be fully lag free since its automatic, or if you're going to leave that huge amount of lag it needs a toggle on/off like improved flee.

IshuliSun 15-Dec-19 04:00 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2255 posts
#137856, "I liked you."
In response to Reply #1

Really liked your goblin lingo, was annoyingly charming to hear how you spoke.

-Ish

Gebble (Anonymous)Sun 15-Dec-19 04:26 PM
Charter member
#137857, "<3 <3 <3"
In response to Reply #2

Thanks!

I will have to try another goblin later. Maybe bugs will be fixed.

It would be really cool also if the gear in goblin outpost worked like the gear from the grinning skull in that it gave perks to goblin abilities, specifically grapplers mask and grapple. I really thought it would but I guess its just flavor and not function.

NalasulSun 15-Dec-19 07:19 PM
Member since 07th Nov 2019
243 posts
#137858, "RE: Pretty neat. "
In response to Reply #1

I liked me some Gebble. Hope you got to see that temp title before you ranked again and it vanished.

Vindelph (Anonymous)Mon 16-Dec-19 09:29 AM
Charter member
#137862, "Nooooooo!"
In response to Reply #1

My favorite little gobbo is gone! I LOVED seeing you ride through town. When you said "Gebble just holding on at this point" I forever envisioned you just clinging to the reigns being dragged through the areas and it made me cackle inside every time I saw you on where. Especially with how fast you moved through areas. Literally every interaction with you made me smile. Well done.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137851 Previous topic | Next topic