Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Zdrostal the Champion of the Virtues" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137830
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 11-Dec-19 02:40 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137830, "(DELETED) [None] Zdrostal the Champion of the Virtues"

Wed Dec 11 01:39:10 2019

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Zdrostal perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:263

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Zdrostal the Champion of the Virtu..., Ellainaraya (Anonymous), 11-Dec-19 02:43 PM, #4
Reply It's a sad news, fotress one (Anonymous), 11-Dec-19 09:58 AM, #2
Reply Looks like he got uninducted?, Lhydia, 11-Dec-19 10:23 AM, #3
Reply Felt torn, incognito, 11-Dec-19 03:27 AM, #1
     Reply Question for imms, incognito, 16-Dec-19 02:58 PM, #5
          Reply I've got this one. Being an Acolyte doesn't mean you ca..., Lhydia, 16-Dec-19 03:36 PM, #6
               Reply I call #### on that last part, incognito, 17-Dec-19 02:29 AM, #7

Ellainaraya (Anonymous)Wed 11-Dec-19 02:43 PM
Charter member
#137834, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Zdrostal the Champion of the Virtu..."
In response to Reply #0

I was worried something was up when I hadn’t seen you in awhile. One of my favorites! Really disappointed you deleted. Thanks for showing me all that stuff and I had a great time running around with you, especially for the PKing. You know your stuff and are very skilled. I was really hoping you’d make it back in to the Fort.

fotress one (Anonymous)Wed 11-Dec-19 09:58 AM
Charter member
#137832, "It's a sad news"
In response to Reply #0

that our king of newbie helpers got no leader spot

LhydiaWed 11-Dec-19 10:23 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137833, "Looks like he got uninducted?"
In response to Reply #2

Makes it hard to get leader.

incognitoWed 11-Dec-19 03:27 AM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137831, "Felt torn"
In response to Reply #0

On the one hand, I got a little bit of a powergamy vibe from you. Might have just been that you weren't keen to rank though, when paladins are normally ranking-happy.

On the plus side, you were fun to be around (when you wanted to rank or follow a group to spam skills.).

We would have led you around in Maethaen's ruins so you could spam stuff, like you asked, but we had two giant sets of nightwalkers so felt like you'd probably end up taking hits even if we tried to protect you, so sorry it didn't happen. I think it was a combo of nublenop flying out with a big group tracking him, and separately me having to fight my way out alone from the north part of the cavern ( blind, flee, repeat etc).

incognitoMon 16-Dec-19 02:57 PM
4495 posts
#137868, "Question for imms"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Mon 16-Dec-19 02:58 PM

When I played a scribe who was aggressive in pk I got a lot of negativity from fort imms about it. Nothing nasty but it was clear pk'ing aggressively was not seen as compatible with being a scribe.

I notice there are no comments to that effect on his pbf. Does that mean aggressive pk from scribes is accepted now? Or does the fact he's not an acolyte indicate that it still isn't?

Personally I feel that it should be viable.

LhydiaMon 16-Dec-19 03:36 PM
2390 posts
#137870, "I've got this one. Being an Acolyte doesn't mean you ca..."
In response to Reply #5

I've had a few Acolytes with more PK's than Maran at the time. Your whole role shouldn't be KILL DEATH MURDER EVIL, if it is you're probably gonna get a talking to. If you let other people die so you can seal a PK it probably isn't going to look good on you, that is probably what happened with your character as you are known for that with Paladins.

incognitoTue 17-Dec-19 02:27 AM
4495 posts
#137876, "I call #### on that last part"
In response to Reply #6
Edited on Tue 17-Dec-19 02:29 AM

My Paladins die to ensure groupmates don't. Or die trying to ensure that.

the paladin who got the feedback never put pk ahead of helping others. But when there was no one in dire need, he pk'd because it helped others.

Are you sure you aren't projecting, because it was you known for letting groupmates get killed, intentionally or otherwise. Admittedly not with acolytes or scribes.

You are welcome to try to find a single example where a paladin of mine lets someone die. We know I can find examples of you doing it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137830 Previous topic | Next topic