Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Jilfvi the Priest of Rage, Imper..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137402
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 07-Sep-19 09:15 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137402, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Jilfvi the Priest of Rage, Imperial Priest"

Sat Sep 7 21:14:28 2019

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Jilfvi perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:201

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jilfvi (Anonymous)Sun 08-Sep-19 06:07 PM
Charter member
#137413, "Not really a rage delete"
In response to Reply #0

I wasn't mad when I deleted. I logged on to delete and decided I to get in one more fight. I'm just too busy to keep up on this character.

It was my first shaman since all the changes. It was really fun. Morius made empowerment fairly easy. I'm not sure why I never got a second path, but I don't feel like it has a big handicap.

In the end things were too one-sided to be fun. It seemed like usually one of two situations when I'd log on. 1) 4+ Imperials in hero range with 1-2 in any enemy cabal, making it too easy. 2) Villagers with the Codex and flail specs waiting near the giant. Every once in a while, things would be different, but not enough to keep playing for me.

Overall, I had pretty good experiences with most everyone. I'll probably try another priest when I've got more time.

See you in the fields!

BlkdrgnTue 10-Sep-19 05:33 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
295 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137423, "Shoulda owned that rage delete"
In response to Reply #1

Even in death you were faithful to your Rage!!!!!

glwyn

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137402 Previous topic | Next topic