Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Narisel the Legend of the Battlefi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137064
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 22-Jul-19 07:32 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137064, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Narisel the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon"

Mon Jul 22 07:30:31 2019

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Narisel perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:96

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply After a year and a half..., Narisel (Anonymous), 22-Jul-19 09:58 AM, #1
     Reply You will be missed., Gorumburphus (Anonymous), 22-Jul-19 08:44 PM, #2
     Reply Why low hanging fruits are always missed so much?, scr, 22-Jul-19 11:37 PM, #3
          Reply Nice troll. , Lhydia, 23-Jul-19 07:03 AM, #4
     Reply RE: After a year and a half..., Ishuli, 25-Jul-19 01:30 PM, #5
          Reply Didn't know the rest are deleting too. Sorry about that..., Narisel (Anonymous), 25-Jul-19 03:13 PM, #6

Narisel (Anonymous)Mon 22-Jul-19 09:58 AM
Charter member
#137065, "After a year and a half..."
In response to Reply #0

After about a year of absence, I had plans to participate in the character challenge and got a side role from Emnon (a role that I liked to play) but unfortunately RL caught me again and I missed 3 more months and the character challenge. Sorry Emnon, I wish I've not ruined it too much for you.

Anyway, I finally got the chance to play and as I didn't (still don't) know how long I have, I decided to play one of my wish-list builds, a fluid/STSF. The rest of the build built as follows:
* I never could convince myself to go fluid on either of the pure blood elves or gnomes. There are always much better choices. That resulted in half-blood/int
* half-blood/int didn't look any good for most of the weapons, so I decided hand as one of the specs. Also a two hander to reduce the number of weapons I needed to worry about.
* going magistrates did seem to help me fall-back/hide/see-terrain-enemies better than the rest of the options, so I can utilize STSF, more.
* the two above pushed me towards polearms, which also I like more than any other weapons.

build: I tried to master almost anything (I didn't master some of h2h stuff) and liked the build. It was a pk-weak build but still I liked it.
spire: Thanks anyone here. We struggled mostly (except for when Nelson was around, and recently when Bergul was in hero range) but we did all we could!
outlander: I did expect much more of you, and you did show during my early herohood. But later, when I was stronger and had recalled/learned more, I didn't see you. Still good chars/players.
empire: You seem to be struggling too, which resulted us to be more allies. Thanks for all the help
village: Thanks for everything. Helps, fights, PKs (Even if I was the corpse) I think the battle-spire war was VERY interesting. I hope these kinds of cabal wars was always there.
Others: There are many more individuals, I don't name them. Just thanks everyone. It was fun, even if it wasn't even 100 hours.

I deleted to try a few more builds before I run out of time. If I knew the two muters are deleting, I might have decided otherwise. But I saw them dead after I deleted myself.

BTW! I might try this build again in another cabal later!

Gorumburphus (Anonymous)Mon 22-Jul-19 08:44 PM
Charter member
#137067, "You will be missed."
In response to Reply #1

Really enjoyed our interactions and fights. Good luck with your next!

scrMon 22-Jul-19 11:37 PM
Member since 07th Jan 2017
75 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137068, "Why low hanging fruits are always missed so much?"
In response to Reply #2

Just wondering.

LhydiaTue 23-Jul-19 07:03 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#137070, "Nice troll. "
In response to Reply #3

I got to watch a couple of Narisel's fights and some of them actually went way better than I thought it would. Kudos for trying something different. Hero range is pretty well dominated by established characters right now that need ganging, but you can't really blame them for pking enemies.

IshuliThu 25-Jul-19 01:30 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2255 posts
#137086, "RE: After a year and a half..."
In response to Reply #1

Bah! All my Magistrates are poofing! Daaaaamn youuuuu!

Thanks for your orderly efforts

-Ish

Narisel (Anonymous)Thu 25-Jul-19 03:13 PM
Charter member
#137088, "Didn't know the rest are deleting too. Sorry about that..."
In response to Reply #5

Missed a leadership chance!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137064 Previous topic | Next topic