Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Grunkul the Self-Exiled Insurgent, Anathe..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137032
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 18-Jul-19 11:39 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137032, "(AUTO) [None] Grunkul the Self-Exiled Insurgent, Anathema to the Empire"

Tue Jul 16 08:03:24 2019

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Grunkul perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:174

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Viya (Anonymous)Thu 18-Jul-19 11:39 AM
Charter member
#137041, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Grunkul the Self-Exiled Insurgent, An..."
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed our fights, but your outbursts after you die are so nuts.
You should try to relax more.

Your problem is you make too many assumptions.
You assume your defeats are just due to bad matchup or my combo being Op. While that is partly true, another factor is your choice of skills in fights and that you had so many unmastered skills. How did you not even practice disarm or master strip?

LhydiaThu 18-Jul-19 12:26 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137043, "Duh"
In response to Reply #3

What is the point in practicing key skills when the IMMs are just going to boost all your enemies? Or if anyone with a higher dex is clearly griefing? Or if anyone has good gear?

There is no point in even trying at that point. You should just die horribly with the best pk powers in the game and complain about everything. Also make sure you alienate anyone that could actually be an ally so your entire cabal and especially the cabal IMMs hate you.

If you do all that you basically won CF and can brag about your OP Emperor for the rest of your life to yourself.

Alrion (Anonymous)Tue 16-Jul-19 06:47 PM
Charter member
#137035, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Grunkul the Self-Exiled Insurgent, An..."
In response to Reply #0

When I saw you had anathemaed yourself it reminded me of this ...

Cotton McKnight : I'm being told that Average Joe's does not have enough players and will be forfeiting the championship match.
Pepper Brooks : It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for 'em

You had a lot of potential with the build I think more held back on you believing most fights were lost before they even started.

GLWYN

As a player on the receiving end you tend to bleed out on border line OOC tells. Try to leave this at the door on your next one the only other thing if your just going to fade out maybe go down all guns blazing it’s a great way to get character intel.

Lyeine (Anonymous)Tue 16-Jul-19 08:40 AM
Charter member
#137033, "Ahh.. sad to see you go."
In response to Reply #0

Come back you paranoid bastard. I haven't finished with you yet.

** Lyeine started dig up the grave with a rusty shovel.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137032 Previous topic | Next topic