Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Cuoi the Treacherous Ex-Magistrate,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137024
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 13-Jul-19 11:00 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137024, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Cuoi the Treacherous Ex-Magistrate, Elite Imperial Shadow"

Sat Jul 13 10:57:07 2019

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Cuoi perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:288

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Astingoth (Anonymous)Sun 14-Jul-19 01:24 PM
Charter member
#137027, "Well shoot"
In response to Reply #0

The early life with you, was great. You aided me a lot and I appreciate that. When I heard you had been kicked from the Spire because of a bad warrant, and I saw your title, I as the player was like "well ####, there goes my only ally" and as the character, I had a distrust for you and was upset that you betrayed the Spire.

I wanted you to become Vindicator because I knew you were always bloodthirsty, and I can see why you left the Tribunal and joined the Empire. Empire tends to get in more fights than the Spire.

Hope you had fun with Cuoi and glwyn.

Lyeine (Anonymous)Sat 13-Jul-19 12:34 PM
Charter member
#137025, "Live fast die young?"
In response to Reply #0

Man, that was crazy! I liked the approach and the whole fun you seem to be catching every time you're on. Props for providing fights and you seem to be skilled enough to avoid completely suicidal steps. But the rush is the style I like to deal with, well done! GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137024 Previous topic | Next topic