Subject: "(AUTO) [HERALD] Aiya Wanwahina the Author of Thera's La..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136869
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 24-May-19 03:56 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136869, "(AUTO) [HERALD] Aiya Wanwahina the Author of Thera's Largest Cookbook"

Fri May 24 03:52:54 2019

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Aiya perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:882

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Loved Aiya! , Korsgaard, 28-May-19 07:54 PM, #10
Reply Thank you!, Swordsosaurus, 29-May-19 03:37 AM, #11
Reply RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Aiya Wanwahina the Author of Thera'..., Aiyasaurus (Anonymous), 24-May-19 11:51 AM, #5
Reply You suck, JohnEveryMan, 24-May-19 12:06 PM, #6
Reply No, YOU, Aiya (Anonymous), 24-May-19 12:57 PM, #7
Reply Aiya's biggest fan., Ishuli, 24-May-19 05:33 PM, #8
     Reply !!!!!, Aiya (Anonymous), 24-May-19 06:55 PM, #9
Reply Loved you at your best., Aylosi, 24-May-19 08:43 AM, #2
Reply :), Aiya (Anonymous), 24-May-19 11:36 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Aiya Wanwahina the Author of Thera'..., Daphedee, 24-May-19 07:03 AM, #1
     Reply The chief of beef, the queen of beans, the dork of pork, Swordsosaurus, 24-May-19 11:40 AM, #4

KorsgaardTue 28-May-19 07:54 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2017
76 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136883, "Loved Aiya! "
In response to Reply #0

What a great character! One of the few super long lived characters who had so many good immortal comments that the buffer literally could not capture them all. Also, highest rewarded IMM xp character in recent memory - And for good reason! You went above and beyond in the RP/interaction/events with other players/imms and it showed. When your time started to drop off we were all sad. Alas, all good things must come to an end eventually, thus is life.

Thank you for your contributions and GLWYN!

SwordsosaurusWed 29-May-19 03:37 AM
Member since 16th May 2010
295 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136884, "Thank you!"
In response to Reply #10

I had tons of fun with Aiya throughout the years. The cooking mixed well with my obsessiveness, and the players/imms were wonderful. This more than any character, for me, was well received. I connected with so many people, that were widely dismissed as simply blood thirsty, it made me see CF differently.

I definitely had to come bug you a couple of times. Dragon hunters assemble! I was always jealous of the polearmy. All the weapons labelled as dragon killers were beyond my delicate ranger training.

Aiyasaurus (Anonymous)Fri 24-May-19 11:51 AM
Charter member
#136874, "RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Aiya Wanwahina the Author of Thera'..."
In response to Reply #0

I had tons of fun with this char, there are too many people to list goodbyes so I will just say thank you to the playerbase. I learned a lot and forgot most of it already. Time to learn again.

I sunk so much time into notepads for Aiya, I don't think I've had a char that I spent so much time on outside of the fields before.

Uh... this is the shortest goodbye I've written for a char. Bye. Thanks.

JohnEveryManFri 24-May-19 12:06 PM
Member since 25th Aug 2012
247 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136875, "You suck"
In response to Reply #5

The game is less fun when you don't play :'(

Sent from my Iphone

Aiya (Anonymous)Fri 24-May-19 12:57 PM
Charter member
#136876, "No, YOU"
In response to Reply #6

I'm trying to choose which character to play next.

IshuliFri 24-May-19 05:33 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2255 posts
#136878, "Aiya's biggest fan."
In response to Reply #5

I can't tell you how many times I just ended up watching you and enjoying myself while you generally interacted with folks. From the cooking stuff to the fishing things, you did stuff that often caught me off guard in a good way and made me think "damn that's a cool way to make cf feel legit".

So I consider my self the biggest Aiya fan, and pretty much all our interactions felt effortless. Plus your feast event was tons of fun. So I was sad when you started showing up less, but it happens - and it's not like it's a 'shame' since you still lived longer than most chars, so thumbs up either way. Now I won't be able to refuse people offering me food with my normal line of "I only eat Aiya's cooking".

Or maybe I can... Since you fully designed a kitchen for my shrine, I'd love to make sure I add you to it. Hit me up on email ishuli@carrionfields.com / ishulicf@gmail.com and I'll let you know what I need to make it happen.

PS: That kitchen randomly makes barking noises, really strange, any idea why that is? FYI I still use the little paper Tiamat used during your event as well.

-Ish

Aiya (Anonymous)Fri 24-May-19 06:55 PM
Charter member
#136879, "!!!!!"
In response to Reply #8

I always thought Aiya must be the most boring char to watch. I wonder what percentage of her life was spent rearranging steaks to make sure I could get people's orders quickly, or penning menus, or any other number of inane habits I developed.

I tried not to bother you that much, since when I did there always seemed to be 1-2 people looking for you at any given time. Ish was the most popular librarian in history.

I'd love Aiya to be a permanent fixture! I kind of started bragging about it, and fully designed the kitchen to be Aiya's favorite spot in all of Thera.

I have no idea about the barking. Weird.

AylosiFri 24-May-19 08:43 AM
Member since 01st Dec 2018
20 posts
#136871, "Loved you at your best."
In response to Reply #0

This was a great and consistently fun character to interact with when you were into it. Fishing, cooking, events... always fun. Hopefully you can get back into it with a new character!

All the best!

Aiya (Anonymous)Fri 24-May-19 11:36 AM
Charter member
#136872, ":)"
In response to Reply #2

I had tons of fun with this char, but then I lost the synchronization after an extended absence and couldn't get back into it. I've got several chars on stand-by, now I just have to choose one. It will be nice to have a fresh start, but I regret letting Aiya slip away too.

Thank you and see you in the fields!

DaphedeeFri 24-May-19 07:03 AM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
60 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136870, "RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Aiya Wanwahina the Author of Thera'..."
In response to Reply #0

You came close to autodeleting for a few months but you always managed to log in.

I think I missed your most active years, but you were always a solid herald. I kept hoping you'd get more active again and live out that last handful of deaths. Hope you've got something else "cooking" in the fields!

SwordsosaurusFri 24-May-19 11:40 AM
Member since 16th May 2010
295 posts
#136873, "The chief of beef, the queen of beans, the dork of pork"
In response to Reply #1

I kept clinging to her in hopes of doing so, and honestly I meant to again, just failed to make the scheduled log. So foolish, I'd forgotten the truth of the world.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136869 Previous topic | Next topic