Subject: "(DELETED) [ENTROPY] Larnu the Knight of the Apocalypse" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136760
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 07-May-19 04:32 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136760, "(DELETED) [ENTROPY] Larnu the Knight of the Apocalypse"

Tue May 7 16:28:02 2019

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Larnu perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:ENTROPY, the Barons of Chaos
Hours:164

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

incognitoWed 08-May-19 06:08 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136761, "RE: (DELETED) [ENTROPY] Larnu the Knight of the Apocaly..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Wed 08-May-19 06:12 AM

Yes, I probably was avoiding fights with you. Because mostly I was convulsing before I finished typing my first command.

If I got you, it's because I spammed invis in the adjacent area and then entered the commands to run to you and sleep you while all that self induced lag wore off. Or let you run into my spam which normally went wrong after repeating any command a few times.

Bizarrely I ended up with quite a nice set which I think poofed as a result of the character challenge. Assuming the challenge caused hero deletions in favour of lowbies.

Entropy powers had some potential, I thought, but I mostly forgot to use them when I should (randomise) or couldn't type fast enough to leverage them (disperse).

Died a bit to teleporting from pk too because teleporting required less typing than quaffing a return. Although ultimately I didn't have time to type so end up excising return instead. If you wondered whether I had lost link in pk because I seemed not to be doing anything, I was probably working on typing the excision command from the start of the fight, so that I could use it by the end of the fight.

I really loved my role but seemed I was the only one. Also I asked for champion of man edge as a lowbie, so that I'd live with it while it had downsides (can't easily fund alternatives to a healer) but minimal upside (no one has sanc yet to cut through). But it felt like maybe that just offended imms, and with my phone I couldn't do anything special to dispel any negative views that might have existed. I didn't use healers apart from once by accident. But I don't think I would ever have got the edge.

Deleted because I lost (to hoarding code) my unholy with the seven souls I somehow managed to gather despite the above. Also lost some other high end gear but as they didn't represent much effort that didn't bother me much.

Ironically my log ins dropped because my pk range only included people I couldn't see, who with a few exceptions didn't seem to want to fight me any more than I wanted them to ambush me. But the ones who did ambush me soon learnt that I couldn't turn the tables and make a fight of it.

And to the necromancer seeking the cabal, I really did forget that you were when I pk'd you. Twice. Sorry!!!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136760 Previous topic | Next topic