Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Cheyerre Page the Legend of the Ba..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136730
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 02-May-19 10:44 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136730, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Cheyerre Page the Legend of the Battlefield, Marshall of the Fortress"

Thu May 2 10:42:46 2019

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Cheyerre perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:248

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

k-bFri 03-May-19 12:37 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
344 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136738, "Cheyerre was a blast. Thank you all."
In response to Reply #0

Cheyerre was rolled when that mummy was around and the Empire was stacked. I rolled her to fight the mummy and company. Of course, by the time I hit hero, the Mummy and co. were all either deleted or about to auto. Which is fun, of course.

Still, I kept going. Getting my first evil kill was pretty difficult. I fought a lot of people and won a lot of fights, but couldn't land the killing blow. Very frustrating. Then I finally got one, and got into Fortress.

The Build:

human int-spec. Sword and Hand to hand. Greeting and Striking. The plan was for greeting to allow me to be able to move about freely without being bashed too much. It really did work like a charm. I was very difficult to bash, even for giants and orcs. Cheyerre wasn't going to just absolutely destroy anyone, but she was elusive and difficult to bring down, which allowed me many opportunities to engage someone multiple times. Very effective, indeed. I love hand to hand because it allowed me to get out of many situations where I would have straight up died otherwise. And it's a perfect counter to assassins.

The Role:

I made Cheyerre to be an absolute zealot for the cause. Very righteous, almost to a fault. She had grant dreams, and they were never meant to be actually realized. She basically wanted to 'absorb' all evil in the world/universe and contain it within herself. Sort of like a prison of her own will. Of course, this is ridiculous and was doomed to fail, but she was going to try anyways because that's who she was.

Panmorne: I'm sorry my RP wasn't good enough. I think my idea was just too broad. I thank you for our talks, and the time you gave me. I would like to give your religion another try because you seem like a very fun IMM.

Fortress:

Aurew: Thank you, thank you, thank you. I've never really had the pleasure of fighting with an acolyte in PK situations, so it was quite the shock to realize that those powers are FANTASTIC when used by someone competent. You and I were quite the powerhouse when together, I think. And of course you are extremely well RP'd. I think you still owe me dinner btw. lol

Rynranu: Great presence for Fortress. And excellent showing of the Invoker class. Kudos.

Alrion: You seem to have a clear idea of where you want to take Fortress. I'm sorry I wasn't around more, but life just got super busy all of a sudden. Best of luck.

Korsdaard: Thank you for giving me an opportunity at Marshall, and I'm sorry I didn't do more. Like I said, life just got super busy, and logging in seemed more and more like a chore. You're still awesome though.

Enemies:

Ajakirahuut?: I pride myself on figuring out how to kill tough people, but you were a mystery to me. Very tough. Good stuff.

New Duergar Emperor: You need to stop talking so much when you lose. You have no idea how immature you come off. Other than that, you're pretty tough.

Lyeine: I couldn't figure out how to kill you. You couldn't really kill me either, but you definitely got the better of our fights. Best of luck.

Thank you all for a lovely gaming experience. I'll be taking some time off. When I get some time, I will likely come back.

K-B

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136730 Previous topic | Next topic