Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Roldgar the Champion of the Virtue..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136421
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 28-Feb-19 06:24 PM
Member since 05th Oct 2024
17218 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136421, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Roldgar the Champion of the Virtues, Magistrate of Voralian City"

Thu Feb 28 17:21:13 2019

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Roldgar perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:87

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Noirra (Anonymous)Wed 06-Mar-19 04:46 AM
Charter member
#136485, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Roldgar the Champion of the Vi..."
In response to Reply #0

I was hoping and looking forward to fighting alongside you one day...
Sadly never really got the chance other then some levelling up. Next time I guess.

Noirra

IshuliThu 28-Feb-19 06:26 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2260 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136422, "Really liked you."
In response to Reply #0

And was definitely rooting for you as Justiciar, since I saw you really kick your evaluations into the dialogue. It would also have put you into an interesting position in terms of conflict with policies you disliked.

Legitimately liked Roldgar though, and our chats were really nice. Sorry you found writing to be so unpleasant! There are always easier topics .

GLWYN!

-Ish

WelverinMon 04-Mar-19 09:43 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#136467, "It’s not you... it’s me"
In response to Reply #1

I picked a really hard topic, figuring there would be places I could research. Boy was I wrong. Njork helped a ton, but I just wasn’t satisfied.

I will be back with another. For sure. This time I will try for more realistic research.

Anyway. I should have probably stuck it out and had the drama, but it just didn’t gel.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136421 Previous topic | Next topic