Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Ajakirahuut Dargaron the Burn..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136396
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 03-Mar-19 06:12 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136396, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Ajakirahuut Dargaron the Burning Artist, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris"

Wed Feb 27 14:04:21 2019

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Ajakirahuut perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:381

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Deleted a bunch of nonsense, Destuvius, 03-Mar-19 06:13 PM, #11
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Ajakirahuut Dargaron the ..., Noirra (Anonymous), 02-Mar-19 11:56 PM, #10
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Ajakirahuut Dargaron the ..., Aylosi, 01-Mar-19 02:26 PM, #8
Reply Goodbyes, Ajakirahuut/Quixotic (Anonymous), 27-Feb-19 07:45 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Gaspare Gnazzo, 27-Feb-19 11:52 PM, #2
     Reply Thanks!, Ention (Anonymous), 28-Feb-19 12:49 AM, #3
     Reply Pretty passive agrressive shoutout, Lhydia, 28-Feb-19 07:15 AM, #5
     Reply That time I found you by shepherds, Tesline, 28-Feb-19 02:23 AM, #4
     Reply Burning Artist!, Njork (Anonymous), 28-Feb-19 12:03 PM, #6
     Reply Great job., Caelferous (Anonymous), 28-Feb-19 01:27 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Ischer (Anonymous), 01-Mar-19 03:15 PM, #9

DestuviusSun 03-Mar-19 06:13 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136453, "Deleted a bunch of nonsense"
In response to Reply #0

Quit being a bunch of turds and keep this focused on what it needs to be, which is Aja.

Noirra (Anonymous)Sun 03-Mar-19 06:12 PM
Charter member
#136442, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Ajakirahuut Dargaron the ..."
In response to Reply #0

Greaaat now I have to go out and get stone batons all on my own. Sorry for being the paper to your rock...glwn

AylosiFri 01-Mar-19 02:26 PM
Member since 01st Dec 2018
20 posts
#136429, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Ajakirahuut Dargaron the ..."
In response to Reply #0

You were an excellent Nightreaver. You could PK, you RPed just fine given your role. I was interested to see how things with Gaspare proceeded... but I understand your thinking here. You also didn't go chaotic-stupid which is generally appreciated in Nightreavers. You kept reavers focused on their enemies rather than random PK.

You'll be tough to replace but I certainly wish you GLWYN.

Ajakirahuut/Quixotic (Anonymous)Wed 27-Feb-19 07:45 PM
Charter member
#136402, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Character concept: Glass cannon version of Thanatos from Marvel Universe. The world (and the people in it) could be better if we just thinned it out.

Backstory: Ran away from home, enslaved, raised as clerk on a ship (literate), escaped and joined Refuge.

Build: Chasing is not a strong suit, and I refuse to use target-enter/target-here triggers, so my second weapon was flail to make it a slugfest. I seldom used bludgeon in combat, but the damage modifier on that is shockingly good. I knew Sriking characters who would evade emost everything, so my strategy was to carry iron, mithril, and wrathing weapons and to pile on the damroll to end the fight quickly. Boneshatter is for the optimistic, cranial or drum for the win. Chilling for damroll, Maelstrom so I did not care if you kicked dirt in my eyes. I have taken Maelstrom on explore characters, but it was beautiful with all the hiders playing. I did not care about weight, but I was usually at 2/3s max due to fire giant’s amazing strength.

I’ve been playing this game for longer than I care to admit, but I wanted to have one of those characters that made people say, “Damn, but he hits hard” as I had been on the receiving end of that forever. Depending on the weapons I wielded, my base damage was around 70-90 before berserk and enrage. I think my damroll hit 125 once, and I must say, this game plays much differently when you gear and prep.

Immortals
Saraba: I know this was an experimental religion, but I had hoped to hear from you back when I was religious, even if you had no interest in taking on a follower.

Gaspare: I think I could absolutely love your religion, but as much as I wanted to earn your tattoo, I could not bring myself to come to the shrine of an undead immortal to the Empire and pray, Historically I never play a character stellar enough to get immortal attention unless I go out of my way to play sycophant, and so although I embraced the concept of the faith and welcomed the scattered interactions, after 385 hours I no longer hoped to earn a tattoo.

Aylosi: It is great to have another imm out there looking after things, and I felt uneasy around you, which is a good thing for a reaver imm to be able to do.

Unnamed immortal: Yes, I am astounded by champion build, and I think it is bad game design relative to the design of the original paladin class. Champions (and monks with a pouncing tattoo) mitigate the class weaknesses of the other two builds yet maintain core strengths. I appreciate the warning I received. I need to be more stoic. Mea culpa.

Outlanders:
I was pleased that so many outlanders embrace a life of criminality! Usually there is a large section of the cabal that doesn’t want the hassles of a wanted flag, but I did everything in my power to model and encourage people to commit crimes and earn your flag, and so many of you did.

– Sunwarden and Harbinger: I never got to see as much of either of you as I would have liked, but good things happened when the two or three of us were awake together. Ischer, I am sorry I am now the 5th nightreaver you have outlived, but I suspect my intense style of play would have had me age-die before you give up the ghost.

– Torma, my reluctant fiancee! You were powerful, aggressive, committed, and dead-sexy to fight beside. Get back from your sunny beach and wreak some havoc!

– “The Teladuin”: beware lava fountain! Fun character, and I’ve missed you lately. Keep up with the raiding and preaching, as you made me sublimely happy with your attempts to teach and recruit Posalatis.

– Posalatis: I did not interact with you much when you were an applicant, but I enjoyed the adrenal rush our fights gave me. I do not recall either one of us killing each other, but your daggers and my hammers posed some risk to each other, and that makes it loads of fun. I started gathering speckled pills because of you.

– Ryrzual: You are going to be something fierce in the branch. Excellent, malevolent character whom I expected would one day kill Ajakirahuut. Continue making a name for yourself! You have my love and support.

– Masino: Prosimy is not the same without rangers and druids in it, and sadly you are the only one of those that I have seen with much consistency. Great aggressive attitude.

--Beloa: I remember the day when murder-all-druids were all the rage, and so I thought it was a bit over-the-top when you were tossed from Outlander for hunting elves. Your logins had become few and far between, though, so I imagine you were on your way out anyway. GLWYN.

--Hrokkar: You have been advancing much faster than I did, and I hope you have been able to practice your skills. You have broad shoulders, and I am sure you will be bringing the brute strength to augment the rest of the tree.

I had a lot of fun with this character, winning and dying, and I did not experience anyone I considered a bad apple. For instance, Ention was a snobby elf, but he puts himself at risk and aside from muted. but understandable, grumbling when I saw him die, he is awesome. Sqierna's devils were beastly, but he was not nearly the griefer he could have been. Thanks everyone for a great game.

Gaspare GnazzoWed 27-Feb-19 11:52 PM
Member since 13th Mar 2016
54 posts
#136404, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Aw. I thought you were still going strong. Loved your character and loved your event. I had a hard time getting used to your eloquent speech, given your fire giant-ness, but you were good.

I planned on giving you the tattoo during our next private chat. I know you had a lot of hours, but you had only been following Gaspare for the last 80, so I didn't feel you had waited too long. I kind of enjoyed having an unconventional follower and had some goals in mind for you. Gaspare-Religion is not at all Imperial. It's compatible with literally any cabal except probably Fortress.

Hope it brought you some enjoyment, anyway.

Ention (Anonymous)Thu 28-Feb-19 12:49 AM
Charter member
#136407, "Thanks!"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for the compliment, it means a lot after being called an idiot in another recent death thread.

I really enjoyed our fights, and completely understand why you would avoid them 90% of the time. It was pretty lop sided. But then I would see you turn around and melt someone else's face and I would say, "yup, even if I am the rock to Ajak's scissors, you definitely found some paper to have a hay day with." And despite what everyone seems to be saying, Champs (at least elves) definitely have a paper (if we are still going with the analogy with them being rock).

Also, I appreciate some insight now into why you were far more literate than 95% of the mud! I think you stole the top spot in our winning Role Contest period, so damn you for leaving me to receive some pretty meh edges.

GLWYN

LhydiaThu 28-Feb-19 07:15 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#136415, "Pretty passive agrressive shoutout"
In response to Reply #3

To role contest rewards.

Doesn't even look like he was in yours.

Tue Jan 15 07:40:33 2019|Rogos |Elithranduil|Ention |Ruan

TeslineThu 28-Feb-19 02:23 AM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
#136412, "That time I found you by shepherds"
In response to Reply #1

Scared the #### out of me. Suddenly I'm being hit by ***devastates*** when I'm used to being hit by at most dismembers.

The only reaver I really didn't want to have to fight due to seeming to have actual good rational RP to be an evil outlander.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

Njork (Anonymous)Thu 28-Feb-19 12:03 PM
Charter member
#136419, "Burning Artist!"
In response to Reply #1

We (properly) didn't start out friendly. After all, I was on the flip side of Thar Eris when we first met. I'm glad we were able to build a relationship over our art discussion. You were definitely feared and seemed to mix it up a fair bunch!

Caelferous (Anonymous)Thu 28-Feb-19 01:27 PM
Charter member
#136420, "Great job."
In response to Reply #1

Man, you made it REALLY hard for me to play the warden role of disagreeing with the Reavers... You were about the friendliest Nightreaver ever and I really agreed with almost all of your perspectives. Great job all around. We had some good conversations and you were long lived and reasonable. GLWYN.

Ischer (Anonymous)Fri 01-Mar-19 03:15 PM
Charter member
#136431, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Well done across the board. I liked everything I saw.

Sorry our times did not match up and real life has gotten in the way for me some. I still try to be on every day, but lately it has been for 30 minutes to 1 hour instead of 2 to 3 hours.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136396 Previous topic | Next topic