Subject: "(DEL) Haazira the Mistress of Lightning" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13608
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 28-Dec-02 03:56 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13608, "(DEL) Haazira the Mistress of Lightning"

Sat Dec 28 03:52:05 2002

3 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of Futility on the Theran calendar Haazira perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:invoker
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:119
PK Ratio:57% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Felgaire (Guest)Sat 28-Dec-02 04:02 AM

#13609, "RE: (DEL) Haazira the Mistress of Lightning"
In response to Reply #0

I REALLY need to quit cf. hehehe... I was able to last 6 weeks before starting again. This time, it is for good...I mean it!!! really!!!

Well it was being a scion, though I joined them because I thought they weren't in power, since with astaria scions were in the crapper. BUT NOOOOOO they have to be in power and everything when I get in. I was a little recklace with Haazira and took quite a few chances. Didn't try to full look, only did so twice or something. Though for whomever died near the chasm, you were gonna lose everything because of the hundreds of people walking by. I certainly don't like my drow/elf choice, but wanted to try another one. But they are too weak, unless uber preped(in my opinion).

Well wish me luck, I jsut can't be spending the amount of time I put into CF anymore. But I only enjoy playing vokers for some odd reason.

Disola!!!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anith (Guest)Sat 28-Dec-02 04:31 PM

#13610, "Ahh hell..."
In response to Reply #1

I think you would have liked it had you stuck it out a bit.....

I regret not being able to interact with all of you as much as Id like. From what I saw, you did good, and I knew if there were any younger foes coming to retrieve, you would kill them, plain and simple. I think our playing times havent meshed lately as ive been playing mostly late at night....If you had stuck it out a few weeks, im sure the tide would start to shift again....Well done anyhow.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13608 Previous topic | Next topic