Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Nhinguehm Khai the Affirmation of Li..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135803
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 16-Dec-18 03:20 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135803, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Nhinguehm Khai the Affirmation of Life, Imperial High Priest"

Sun Dec 16 14:16:49 2018

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Nhinguehm perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:265

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JarmelWed 19-Dec-18 09:25 PM
Member since 19th Jul 2015
375 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135822, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Nhinguehm Khai the Affirmation o..."
In response to Reply #0

It was great when you were around. Its a pity we did not meet up more, the two of use could have likely cleaned house. I am still catching up with my last characters logs (Was having to much fun with Varric) once I do that Ill get Varrics out and will post my POV of the village raid when tribunal and fort came into help.

Cheers for the vote as Emperor, I will have to give it another go at some stage.

ZarguWed 19-Dec-18 07:55 AM
Member since 06th Mar 2003
208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#135818, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Nhinguehm Khai the Affirmation o..."
In response to Reply #0

Farewell from Zhalaboz and Krazlov.. Like you, my time vained and other stuff happened IRL. Good luck with your next. ..

Nhinguehm (Anonymous)Sun 16-Dec-18 05:36 PM
Charter member
#135806, "Good bye, so long, farewell friends and foes."
In response to Reply #0

Rolled up Nhinguehm with two goals in mind, to get an immortal tattoo for the first time, Panmorne was my Immortal and the second to get to Satan, 9th circle of hell. Needless to day, failed both goals.
But that does not mean, i did not have fun with the character, it was a great run. Unfotunatelly, this time of the year is a complicated one for me, my times have lowered a lot latelly, and we have Christmas, new year, and i have a vacation planned after that, meaning i would be back with good amount of time only in february, which i do not see fit for a leader position, so, delete.

Big thanks to:

Panmorne: Thank you a lot for the empowerment, the time and the talks. I really was naive getting the tatoo on Dis, i was thinking like a troophy to prove i was there, but things went all the other way. As we have talked, for me to return and atempt to remove it from where i got, with hell shut, lost the hopes doing it. I know there would be alternate routes, but i just not have the energy anymore to put into it. For future players, do go for Panmorne, great roleplayer, great idea for religion, great Imm. Once more, thank you for the chance.

Scarabaeus: Dude, your coding skills and imagination to create an area like Hell is just amazing. Hope you do get it back in game, because, it is just too good to be seen for so few people. Did not make to Satan, but made to Dis, and had the chance to explore it a little. Had a lot of fun, you rock.

Empire Immortals: Classy act most of the time. Thank you for your time and efforts, specially Emnon (cant smite me here!) and Morius (sneaky bastard). Gaspare, one talk, but liked what i have seen.

Other Immortals: From what i have seen, there is a new batch of immortals that are great roleplayers, very present and willing to interact with the playerbase, thank you for the time put into the game.

Empire: Joined when Fort and Drissa were ruling, had a lot of fights and fun, had to learn fast and had an amazing luck surviving, i think i should have died a lore more than i did. I will not say names, there were too many, but enjoyed the interaction and time with the most of you. On a side note, i see the Empire is very needed in the game balance this days. Cabals need enemies, and the Empire is the natural focus for that.

Enemies: With a couple of pontual exceptions, the playerbase is classy this days, really cool. Thank you for being around and helping make this run fun as it was.

Wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy new Year.

saam (Anonymous)Sun 16-Dec-18 05:20 PM
Charter member
#135805, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Nhinguehm Khai the Affirmation o..."
In response to Reply #0

Within the throne room of a great palace, the remains of Nhinguehm shiver as if touched with extreme cold.

The soul of the High Priest, seeking peace in the afterlife, seperates from its body.

Rising slowly on its way to the diety it once served, peace seems to have come at last for this tormented spirit.

"You did not beg me to allow you to die".

A black cloud begins to form, lightning born of negative energy rippling through its currents.

The cloud begins to take shape and form, the hovering figure of Emnon stands before the corpse and wandering soul.

Reaching out with a clawed hand, Emnon raises an unholy phylactery, and begins the ritual of sucking the soul of Nhinguehm within it.

"You will suffer till the end of time."

The negative energies about Emnon dissapate once more into a dark cloud, before separating.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135803 Previous topic | Next topic