Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Arsuula the Grand Mistress of Chan..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135624
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 24-Nov-18 12:56 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135624, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Arsuula the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Magistrate of Galadon"

Sat Nov 24 11:52:49 2018

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Arsuula perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:64

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IlyanaSat 24-Nov-18 04:38 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2018
44 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135627, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Arsuula the Grand Mistress of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Goodness - what happened?! Liked Arsuula - your Maw references were cool, and you were gungho, energetic and fun to have around. Thought you got good rolls on the final forms too - was hoping you'd get to co-Vindicator. If any areas for improvement re Tribunal please do let us know: trying to make it fun/ welcoming/ hospitable for all. GLWYN and hope it's another Tribby too

BlkdrgnSat 24-Nov-18 08:31 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
295 posts
#135634, "I am kinda a serial Tribunal/Nexus player. "
In response to Reply #1

I really liked the forms and I was hoping to get Vindicator and stuff, but the Alligator just felt lack luster to me. Yes it could do massive damage but it was like a dagger hitting oblits. Owl was really good too for seeing camo at night which I liked that utility. What really killed it for me is that it lacked kill seal capability. 3 round lag on murder was just... retarded and nobody fought on water so i couldn't utilize roll. As soon as one combat round went out, people would flee or if they were warrior/assassin they just parried/dodged me like I didn't matter so it kinda disappointed. Alligator was great though for PvE. The regen is nifty and taking down tough mobs was nice.

Too bad you weren't around when Cerybis was Provost, think you two would have gotten along quite nicely . I treated goodies like you treat evils. I even had a storm giant become a magistrate because of a conversation we had after he got struck in the city by an evil. No evidence to warrant, just heresay, but he was like "You wouldn't care about me anyways!" And I was like "If you think I don't, then see if you can do better." And then short chat later he got inducted lol.

IlyanaSun 25-Nov-18 09:02 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2018
44 posts
#135641, "RE: I am kinda a serial Tribunal/Nexus player. "
In response to Reply #2

A past alt of mine did get along with Cerybis though, haha Serial Tribunal here too, kinda

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135624 Previous topic | Next topic