Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Uzmog Gromgr the Chieftain of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135468
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 07-Nov-18 01:48 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135468, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Uzmog Gromgr the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls"

Wed Nov 7 12:44:43 2018

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Uzmog perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:87

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IlyanaSat 10-Nov-18 11:19 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2018
44 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135487, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Uzmog Gromgr the Chieftain of ..."
In response to Reply #0

For what it's worth, you caught me completely by surprise both times, and I certainly did not intend to kill you that second time we danced. Was going to return much of your stuff, but you rage-deleted before I had a chance to reply telling you so. Feel bad about it, and I hope this wasn't the sole reason for your deleting. Really respect that you RPed and stayed IC throughout; please take care, and GLWYN.

SPNSat 10-Nov-18 03:05 PM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#135488, "I doubt you're the reason"
In response to Reply #1

His bitching about the expensiness of the lug edge and feeling like he wasn't heard by Ish was probably the main reason. The pk/loot may have just been the straw...

P.s. I feel Ish and Jormyr handled that response correctly, and the player was just seeking another excuse to bitch about the imms.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135468 Previous topic | Next topic